• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blast (One Punch Man) Durability Negation

Blast is capable of using his Space Manipulation to carve holes into things, meaning we should just add “Durability Negation via spatial manipulation” on his profile.
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

While I'm nearly 100% sure he would have this ability, I feel like we should wait for more context before adding it just in case.

While I'm nearly 100% sure he would have this ability, I feel like we should wait for more context before adding it just in case.
It already technically lines up with his portal ability, so in a way this is something he’s been capable of since ch166
we just now know that this is an implementation he can use for it.

What makes you think that this is not the result of an Attack Potential? It’s not a fact that he made these holes by erasing space.

I’m going to guess you just didn’t look at the OP and will give you a chance to catch your mistake and leave without shame.

It’s not saying he is erasing space, he’s cutting the space and bfring it.
Flash made assumptions; he personally cannot know what the result of spatial damage looks like.

This could very well be the result of an Attack Potential, like those spherical-shaped explosions of the cosmic Garou.

Flash made assumptions; he personally cannot know what the result of spatial damage looks like.

This could very well be the result of an Attack Potential, like those spherical-shaped explosions of the cosmic Garou.
I will be giving blast his nuclear fission attack radiation manip soon
thank you for your input goat….

There was nothing left behind, it's just a case of the author showing through a character.

- Literal blatant statement of spatial carving from flashy, with an ability we already knew he technically had before this arc even started
It’s not vague. Stop trying.

Back