• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reminder: Current Garou is still faster than Flashy Flash
Reminder: By that logic Suiryu w/ suit may very well scale higher than Flashy in terms of speed, since post-MA Garou was unable to keep up with his suit's limit release in the webcomic.

I don't think he's faster than Flashy just because he was able to escape his line of sight

Is it accepted that Saitama would be able to one-shot Cosmic Garou with his sneeze on IO?
No. I don't think there's any reason why that sneeze would kills Garou. He tanked Saitama's punch afterward without losing his head albeit his face broke. Saitama's Punches >>> Saitama's Sneezes

Yeah I mean Garou being surprised about it doesn't mean it would've killed him. It's probably more so the fact that he did it by sneezing.

Actual FF seems to be faster, as he speedblitzed a ninja duo who thought they could kill him despite they previously were speedblizted on his monster form
It might be due to the fact that Hellfire and Gale looked profoundly unimpressive this arc and got zero visual feats on par with beginning of series Sonic or someone of that caliber, but I'm not much of a fan of the scaling that Heavenly Ninja Party (HNP after this) Arc Hellfire and Gale are arguably comparable to Platinum S/Godslayer Fist Garou (at least in terms of speed and arguably AP).

Because that scaling is purely based on confidence, right? Like they assumed they could beat Flashy Flash, so we assume that they knew how fast his full speed was then and have far surpassed their monsterized speed and Flashy Flash's max speed through training (in two weeks or so).

I mean, we know that Flashy has been training in the couple weeks after the MA arc but has he really covered the hypothetical gap that this scaling: HNP Flashy >>> HNP Hellfire and Gale > MA Flashy >> Hellfire and Gale, creates? If it's just Hellfire and Gale claiming that, I don't see much reason to trust them after all incorrect self-scaling by arrogant monsters.

The HNP could be scaled above Platinum S individually purely based on their own self-hype, but by showings they look like absolute fodder

Because that scaling is purely based on confidence, right? Like they assumed they could beat Flashy Flash, so we assume that they knew how fast his full speed was then and have far surpassed their monsterized speed and Flashy Flash's max speed through training (in two weeks or so).

I mean, we know that Flashy has been training in the couple weeks after the MA arc but has he really covered the hypothetical gap that this scaling: HNP Flashy >>> HNP Hellfire and Gale > MA Flashy >> Hellfire and Gale, creates? If it's just Hellfire and Gale claiming that, I don't see much reason to trust them after all incorrect self-scaling by arrogant monsters.
This scaling doesn't really work for me at all

It wouldn’t be the first time ninjas prove themselves to be quite delusional when it comes to their own power, but that would be solved once they actually show something, but they all got fodderized by a casual Flash who wasn't even using his full speed

Flash actual full speed appeared only in the last chapter where he powers up to the point of Sonic being surprised by his level, with the manga highlighting the increase, which also shows how Flash went easy on Sonic aswell

What do you think will be Saitama's next big feat? I don't know why, but I think it's going to be something related to speed, like inmesurable speed or infinite speed no 🧢
I think we're about to see an insane speed feat on his part in the MFTL+ ranges but I'm hoping he does something as crazy as outrunning teleportation on some Flash shit.

This scaling doesn't really work for me at all
Glad I'm not the only one who has an issue with it. The Hellfire/Gale confidence scaling is crazy...

current Flashy's top speed (amazed Sonic) >> current casual Flashy (demolished ninja party) >> Heavenly Ninja Party (used Hellfire/Gale as fodder, spiky hair dude casually koed them) > Hellfire and Gale (confident about beating Flashy) > MA Flashy

If we say those big gaps represent a 4 times speed differential and the smaller gaps a two times speed differential... Flashy would be about 4*4=16*2=32*2=64*2=128 times faster than he was a couple weeks ago due to offscreen training and based on the statement of two guys who get immediately destroyed without even demonstrating tangible proof they've reached the level of their monsterized forms. That's a huge assumption on shaky ground imo.

Nonetheless excited to see Cosmic Flashy get a huge speed feat. Profile updates and tier 6 match-ups are about to go crazy

Last edited:
That'd give circular scaling:

Sonic=Current FF>10 shadows clone technique>Sonic=Current FF

And anyway, I think Sonic couldn't follow FF fight against Ninja Leader, so I doubt he should scale

That'd give circular scaling:

Sonic=Current FF>10 shadows clone technique>Sonic=Current FF

And anyway, I think Sonic couldn't follow FF fight against Ninja Leader, so I doubt he should scale
Sonic certainly can't scale up to serious FF, we're already in the thick of this success. But we can scale Sonic based on his comfortable FF. A relaxed FF can make Saitama praise him for being fast. Considering that he saw the near-light speed of Geryuganshoop It's funny.

Sonic has AD gg
If Sonic had great AD he'd be above Platinum S by a country mile by now lmao, he's had more losses to Saitama (14? 15?) than Garou had fights between fighting Bang, Bomb and Genos and defeating Sage Centipede (1] Royal Ripper + Bug God, 2] Royal Ripper again, 3] Rover, 4] Orochi, 5] Bomb, 6] Bang, 7] Platinum S, 8] Sage). You're joking of course but if Sonic did have solid AD he'd be approaching Boros levels at this point

Irrelevant characters don't get shown. Talk about Boros please.
Ok I will.... Everyone, say who is the most wanked character in the verse according to you
You know where what I'm saying is going.
No, I don't assume responsibility for the possible war between the Tatsumakians and the Boreans number 5232452

Ok I will.... Everyone, say who is the most wanked character in the verse according to you
No, I don't assume responsibility for the possible war between the Tatsumakians and the Boreans number 5232452
Saitama. One of the most wanked fictional characters around tbh.

But if you mean in the confines of the verse itself, Marugori/Beefcake. People literally think that he's some high-tier Dragon level threat that could even give Orochi a run for his money, if not outright beat him. There are people who think Marugori is in the top 10 strongest Monster's in the series.

Saitama. One of the most wanked fictional characters around tbh.

But if you mean in the confines of the verse itself, Marugori/Beefcake. People literally think that he's some high-tier Dragon level threat that could even give Orochi a run for his money, if not outright beat him. There are people who think Marugori is in the top 10 strongest Monster's in the series.
To be honest, I wasn't expecting a serious answer.
About Beefcake... I'll be honest, for a moment I forgot who he was... that speaks to how irrelevant he is.

My top picks would be: Hellfire & Gale (esp HNP versions), Sonic, Beefcake, Psykos and the king of being overrated iiiiiis... Watchdog Man.

Hellfire and Gale are an interesting situation- they get overrated by the most intense powerscalers and not casual fans unlike Beefcake or Saitama as RinneItachi said. Maybe it's just the people I interact with, but most powerscalers I deal with would rate Monsterized Hellfire and Gale as individually stronger than Darkshine, arguably comparable to Golden Sperm and AB Bang individually (and obviously better as a team). These same people would rate human HNP Hellfire and Gale around the level of Platinum Sperm, making them some of the strongest dragons in the series... absolutely not the case.

Sonic is a similar situation but upscaled even further by these powerscalers. The HNP are in a similar boat to where they get scaled as individuals to or above Platinum Sperm and 99% of dragons.

Beefcake is a casual's favorite like RinneItachi says... manga Beefcake's like a mid dragon and anime Beefcake loses to many high dragons.

Psykos. She implied that Gyoro Gyoro > Tatsumaki >= Elder Centipede, making her true form Psykos > Gyoro FP > Gyoro Gyoro casual > Tatsumaki (Est.) > EC or Psykos >>>> EC. If you actually believe that, then regular (no amp) Psykos is arguably above dragon because EC's endurance is still impressive for a high dragon.

Watchdog Man. Why him? About half the fanbase is convinced he's a high dragon around Flashy's tier, which may be true. Another chunk of the fanbase is convinced WDM is comparable to Saitama, praise no other character on this list gets. I think back to that Cosmic Garou vs. WDM post where plenty of people were arguing WDM would win that fight. If WDM doesn't end up being galaxy level, then he's definitely the King of OPM wank (arguably as bad as Saitama casual wank if he's just a high dragon).

Beefcake, Awakened Breath Bang, Watchdog Man and Suiryu

He was always an "above demon" but people wanked him to extreme levels because they lack the capacity to dissociate destructive showings from actual scaling. And to be fair, it's comprehensible for non powerscalers.

Back