• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Watch Saitama show up while Flashy Flash & Sonic are trapped in their visions; Empty Void rushes at him to hit him with the cube too and Saitama just smacks him into the ground so he's defeated by the time Flashy & Sonic wake up.
Sounds like copium.

Nah but fr that's just not the manga's style. At the very least Void prob won't get one-tapped by Saitama no-diff.

Flashy Flash and Saitama travel to every planet in the Milky Way and arrive back on Earth in the span of 0.00000000002 seconds in their fight. Calling it.

Flashy Flash and Saitama travel to every planet in the Milky Way and arrive back on Earth in the span of 0.00000000002 seconds in their fight. Calling it.
I bet that when Saitama fights God, their going to shake the universe or something similar.

I bet that when Saitama fights God, their going to shake the universe or something similar.
I think they'll be destroying it or at least destroying huge galaxy clusters, and the damage will be restored. Possibly going to fight on an even higher-scale than universes. I'd hope for something like that because shaking the universe is only multi-solar-galaxy level depending on the variables. It's a super overrated feat actually that people usually think is universe level.

I think they'll be destroying it or at least destroying huge galaxy clusters, and the damage will be restored. Possibly going to fight on an even higher-scale than universes. I'd hope for something like that because shaking the universe is only multi-solar-galaxy level depending on the variables. It's a super overrated feat actually that people usually think is universe level.
Yeah i hope that happens too but like you said, shaking universe is overrated feat which is why i can see it happening. Murata or ONE will probably see that as really impressive feat that mirrors Saitama's and Garou's feat of making a hole in space but make it "grander".

Nah but fr that's just not the manga's style. At the very least Void prob won't get one-tapped by Saitama no-diff.
I don't know. It would be comedic to do so and CF Garou also would've been one shot by a trying Saitama if he didn't have body copying.

It's true, though, the manga recently just feels less serious and mature, still okay-ish nevertheless.
I'm sorry, but what is serious and mature to you? Manga literally has so much more character development for sonic and flashy flash and you're here saying it's not "as mature". Is that because Saitama dosen't one punch void?

I'm sorry, but what is serious and mature to you? Manga literally has so much more character development for sonic and flashy flash and you're here saying it's not "as mature". Is that because Saitama dosen't one punch void?
The recent chapter just feels so comedic and less serious, and having character development doesn't really mean anything in terms of seriousness, it still depends on how the author portrayed it. You would have to be extremely dishonest to say the opposite, to be honest. And I barely felt and noticed the character development regarding those two.

So the newest chapter i think was pretty interesting. It's good to see Flash holding his own, as well as Void exploiting the fears of Flash throughout the fight. It's very effective. It's a bit disappointing to see Sonic put at such a low level again compared to Flash, once again being treated lesser and more akin to a joke.

Ever since the MA arc, anything associated with God has just left a bitter taste in my mouth, cuz it sacrificed Garou's character just to hype up "God". I think that's why I've been less enthusiastic about the series ever since that arc ended, cuz I'm worried it'll do the same for the rest of the characters. But I think that what's been shown so far is still pretty good. I'm glad to see Flash and Sonic's relationship shown more and proof of how much Flash genuinely views Sonic as a friend.

Is Orochi dead for good? I hope not, hes redrawn form and gaia cannon stuff is so cool and interesting that i hope we see him again.

Is Orochi dead for good? I hope not, hes redrawn form and gaia cannon stuff is so cool and interesting that i hope we see him again.
Orochi died and became God Centipede or whatever it was called, which Garou then later killed.

You need to reread after I edited it
But i did.
Sonic can't lose his FTL speed rating if he never had one in the first place.

But i did.
Sonic can't lose his FTL speed rating if he never had one in the first place.
No you clearly didn’t the general agreement here was that sonic would get ftl scaling based on their fight they already had crt but they were waiting for the arc to be over to apply them now we see that sonic doesn’t scale to flashy in the new chapter

No you clearly didn’t the general agreement here was that sonic would get ftl scaling based on their fight they already had crt but they were waiting for the arc to be over to apply them now we see that sonic doesn’t scale to flashy in the new chapter
Well, i did read your edited comment. It's not really my fault for not knowing about the ungoing CRT.

I don't know. It would be comedic to do so and CF Garou also would've been one shot by a trying Saitama if he didn't have body copying.
The one thing I don't see happening is a lengthy fight between Saitama and Empty Void. I think this is Blast's time to shine if anything

And they called me foolish for saying to wait

I hate that you still had to state the obvious to prevent people from overscaling. Being able to keep up with someone doesn't always mean you are as fast as them. You still have to consider whether the person in question is moving at full speed or not. I made the same argument regarding Metal Bat not being as fast as Monster Garou back then, but certain people truly believe it to be the case, not even considering those facts, the fact that people can fight without actually moving at full speed. If I remember correctly, even the folks in the helicopter can see Garou beating the ass of Centipedes. And now, because of it, Metal Bat is considered to be FASTER than FF within this site. 🤦

Back