• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tatsumaki has like relativistic attack speeds and she’s probably gonna get a speed upgrade relatively soon via scaling off characters like Genos and the likes.

The speed gap isn't that big and Tatsumaki is probably due to speed upgrades sooner or later.

And if we accepted G4 Laser scaling then most of the verse would Rel to SoL tbh
This is Composite Quirk Shigaraki tho. Take his profile, then add every speed quirk in MHA onto it.

Genos’ profile says he’s massively hypersonic. Am I missing something?
Genos has a new key that is yet to be added because we don't know what the hell happened to his 10 Second Mode
He rewinds the damage, assuming he didn’t already Permeate by knowing she was about to attack via Danger Sense.

Then he just Gloop Warps her into his hand and compresses her head off.
Can't rewind if turned to goo in an instant and I don't think danger sense can predict something like thought based psychic crush, which for Shigaraki would be a completely invisible force.

Genos has a new key that is yet to be added because we don't know what the hell happened to his 10 Second Mode

Can't rewind if turned to goo in an instant and I don't think danger sense can predict something like thought based psychic crush, which for Shigaraki would be a completely invisible force.
Can’t turn him to goo since she can’t touch him, psychic or otherwise.

Danger Sense senses ALL malicious intent. It doesn’t matter what it is. He’d be gone before she’s even completed the electrical signals to her brain to even begin to make an attack.

Oh yeah.

Shigaraki would also have One For All, boosting all his stats and quirks significantly. What’s country level x 60? Or country level in base state + the full multiplier of One For All?

I cant see shigaraki do anything against tatsumaki🗿
Also shouldnt tats have FTL-MFTL speed by attacking thàt monster with the meteor that she randomly summoned

I cant see shigaraki do anything against tatsumaki🗿
Also shouldnt tats have FTL-MFTL speed by attacking thàt monster with the meteor that she randomly summoned
Composite Quirk Shigaraki can do a LOT.

He’s already faster than her, or at least on the level. Plus Overclock, Plus Gearshift, plus Fa Jin plus One For All…

He can GLOOP WARP her straight into melee range and Compress her head from her body.

The speed on profiles are in a real mess right now. Like Orochi is High Hypersonic from scaling above BS, HE, and Nyan. But HE is High Hypersonic, Nyan is MHS, and BS is MHS+. Also Atomic still hasn't been updated to Rel+/FTL reactions which would upgrade a bunch of people.

The speed on profiles are in a real mess right now. Like Orochi is High Hypersonic from scaling above BS, HE, and Nyan. But HE is High Hypersonic, Nyan is MHS, and BS is MHS+. Also Atomic still hasn't been updated to Rel+/FTL reactions which would upgrade a bunch of people.
Who would it upgrade? No one is capable of reacting to Atomic Samurai’s swing speed besides MAYBE Flashy Flash and those above him, who’s already much faster by other feats.

It wouldn't upgrade anyone as far as I know, Black Sperm could only tag him by overwhelming and surround him.
Who would it upgrade? No one is capable of reacting to Atomic Samurai’s swing speed besides MAYBE Flashy Flash and those above him, who’s already much faster by other feats.
If his reaction speed got updated u can make arguments for people scaling to that like Bang for being called fast by Atomic or BS being called nimble. Also his reaction speed was calced at relativistic going off of memory of the last calc I saw. So people would still be scaling way under his attack speed.

If his reaction speed got updated u can make arguments for people scaling to that like Bang for being called fast by Atomic or BS being called nimble. Also his reaction speed was calced at relativistic going off of memory of the last calc I saw. So people would still be scaling way under his attack speed.
Those two arguments hold no water at all, for Bang it meant his travel/movement speed was higher than he anticipated and calling Black Sperm nimble just means that Black Sperm is nimble, even his smaller bodies can jump like 40 times their own height.

I could say something, but I won't because its even funnier if I don't. I think that hits my quota for vs posts this season time to not post for a few months or maybe 6+ since Atomic came back from the bowels of the MHA thread.

POV trying to explain to OPM casuals why Marugori isn't that strong and the anime really exaggerated his feats:
talking-to-the-wall.gif

Orochi: Warps the Earth inner parts just by collecting energy for his Gaia Cannon
Anime Marugori: ...creates "little" crater in a city with thousands of punches while completely enraged

People: Omg! Marugori>Orochi!
The feat they go crazy over is Marugori destroying a small town sized portion of the city with a wave of his hand or whatever. I've seen people saying he's close to God level because of it and that barely anyone besides Saitama would've beaten him. I have unironically, no joke, seen people saying he's stronger than Boros.

Just say he is stronger than God at that point.
Would be fitting for the next OPM meme of a weak or relatively weak character being the strongest in the verse, an iconic OPM fanbase trend. Started with Crablante, then evolved into the Mosquito, then King, then Manako, then Groribas, and back to King. Now we make it Marugori.

Would be fitting for the next OPM meme of a weak or relatively weak character being the strongest in the verse, an iconic OPM fanbase trend. Started with Crablante, then evolved into the Mosquito, then King, then Manako, then Groribas, and back to King. Now we make it Marugori.
who is groribas 😭

Back