• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kachon already mentioned that
you just wanted to show off your arguments without necessity.

and then came out saying that i’m redudant when i wasn’t even talking to you, you prolonged the discussion

Kachon already mentioned that
you just wanted to show off your arguments without necessity.

and then came out saying that i’m redudant when i wasn’t even talking to you, you prolonged the discussion
Eu não vi Kachon comentando, é possível perder algo as vezes

Neste ponto mal compreendo o que você me acusa, e sinceramente não consigo saber quando você está tentando ser chato de propósito ou não de qualquer jeito continuar com está discussão é inútil e já que você ficou irritado com minha correção finja que não falei nada

Eu estou parando por aqui

Eu não vi Kachon comentando, é possível perder algo as vezes

Neste ponto mal compreendo o que você me acusa, e sinceramente não consigo saber quando você está tentando ser chato de propósito ou não de qualquer jeito continuar com está discussão é inútil e já que você ficou irritado com minha correção finja que não falei nada

Eu estou parando por aqui
cara não tem discussão kkkkkkkkk você tá discutindo sozinho, é você quem tá sendo chato repetindo o que os outros falam.

do que eu te acuso? de se meter nas coisas desnecessariamente e depois vir chamar EU de desnecessário

cara não tem discussão kkkkkkkkk você tá discutindo sozinho, é você quem tá sendo chato repetindo o que os outros falam.

do que eu te acuso? de se meter nas coisas desnecessariamente e depois vir chamar EU de desnecessárias
Mano pare de ser um pirralho e me esqueça

I just remembered that we have to give Flashy Flash 4th wall breaking
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzQ3aDMyaS5wbmc=

Btw typhon can instantly shatter you to pieces with her authority so i am pretty sure she actually does stomp most of the verse even without the madness manipulation with speed equalized

Actually its type 3 so you need to have cosmic awareness which only like 3 or 4 people in verse have
You don't need it though?
Btw typhon can instantly shatter you to pieces with her authority so i am pretty sure she actually does stomp most of the verse even without the madness manipulation with speed equalized
I am mostly unfamiliar with Re:Zero. What is the definition of guilty here? For instance, is someone like Darkshine guilty due to killing monsters?

You don't need it though?
For type 3 you do need to be able to have feats of being able to comprehend the incomprehensible type stuff
I am mostly unramiliar with Re:Zero. What is the definition of guilty here? For instance, is someone like Darkshine guilty due to killing monsters?
Either the person, the people around them or typhon herself feels that they are guilty of smth. This someting can range from johnny eating the sugar to darkshines example since monsters probably do consider him guilty of murder
Btw i think she can even do it without the guilty requirement attached to it so in SBA she just ends you instantly

For type 3 you do need to be able to have feats of being able to comprehend the incomprehensible type stuff
I am pretty sure type 3 is just inducing madness with your mere presence. Besides, you don't need to compherend something to resist it.
Either the person, the people around them or typhon herself feels that they are guilty of smth. This someting can range from johnny eating the sugar to darkshines example since monsters probably do consider him guilty of murder
Btw i think she can even do it without the guilty requirement attached to it so in SBA she just ends you instantly
Her profile states that she can't harm people who are not guilty though.

Deku is going to be High 6-A next year so get ready for Deku destroying Tats
tatsumaki is in the highest level of high-6-a tier, just being high 6-a means nothing, she casually defeats beings on that level.

it’s just a matter of time until she reaches ftl and 5-c

Back