• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you are doing this then use the post-redraw panel of the kick
0036-012.png
Thank you, it's kind of difficult for me to differentiate pre-redraw from post-redraw, since on the sites I read, pre-redraw is usually mixed with post-redraw
This is why I still have trouble understanding the Child Emperor vs. Phoenix Man fight.

I wonder if it would be possible to calculate the speed of the kick using the fact that Saitama only reacted when landing on the moon, I mean a few panels ago he didn't react to literally anything... Maybe you could apply the time of 0.08 seconds for the speed with which he hits the moon (Peak human reaction)

you dont seem to have a functional brain, SAITAMA’S fights are NOT used to measure character. Tatsumaki went all out in Saitama’s perspective and in her own. But did she destroy the world or a continent? NO, so she NEVER showed us her true power. And i never said that screen feats means that you’re stronger, i meant that she could’ve done more impressive visual feats if she felt to. So hard to get the point?
Are you ******* stupid Coom? This literally has nothing to do with Saitama.

Also, do I have to repeat myself? Smaller feats =/= smaller power (yes, you did imply that. And if you didn't, then why are you making that point in the first place?). Look for example at Perfect Fist Garou, who kicked Saitama into the ground and destroyed a contient, but then, in a much more powerful form, he punched the ground without making any harm to the Earth, and was only able to destroy a volcano in an even stronger form.

You are a fool for believing Tatsumaki wasn't trying her best. She literally passed out because she was exerting herself too much. The narrator even says she encountered someone she could fight with outside of life and death situations.

Psykorochi = Tatsuamki (holding back) < Tatsumaki (one shots Psykorochi) < Tatsuamaki (against Saitama, full power).

everything indicates AP.
Nothing indicates that it’s not LS coom
Both the anime and volume clearly show him lifting Saitama to the moon as being a completely separated motion from the initial impact.
Stated by Murata who isn’t sure on 99% of the stuff he answered
There’s no reason to assume that he sent him flying at ftl speeds to begin with, since the weight of moving his leg with saitama on it would automatically slow him down, or else it wouldn’t be an LS feat in the first place.

Nothing indicates that it’s not LS coom
Both the anime and volume clearly show him lifting Saitama to the moon as being a completely separated motion from the initial impact.

There’s no reason to assume that he sent him flying at ftl speeds to begin with, since the weight of moving his leg with saitama on it would automatically slow him down, or else it wouldn’t be an LS feat in the first place.
There is why would boros kick be slower speed then his first or 2nd punch on saitama

Are you ******* stupid Coom? This literally has nothing to do with Saitama.

Also, do I have to repeat myself? Smaller feats =/= smaller power (yes, you did imply that. And if you didn't, then why are you making that point in the first place?). Look for example at Perfect Fist Garou, who kicked Saitama into the ground and destroyed a contient, but then, in a much more powerful form, he punched the ground without making any harm to the Earth, and was only able to destroy a volcano in an even stronger form.

You are a fool for believing Tatsumaki wasn't trying her best. She literally passed out because she was exerting herself too much. The narrator even says she encountered someone she could fight with outside of life and death situations.

Psykorochi = Tatsuamki (holding back) < Tatsumaki (one shots Psykorochi) < Tatsuamaki (against Saitama, full power).
Bro…. How can be someone be so brainless…
I’m not saying that she wasnt trying her best, just that Murata DIDNT focus on big visual feats. We just dont know if she can destroy the moon, the planet, this is the point. EVERY destructive feat that she has on her profile was just A SMALL PIECE of her power.

And using Saitama to say that she is limited is an absurd and stupid, of course she is WEAKER than him. But still varies between high 6-a and every other tier below 4-c depending on how strong ONE thinks that she is rn.

Bro…. How can be someone be so brainless…
I’m not saying that she wasnt trying her best, just that Murata DIDNT focus on big visual feats. We just dont know if she can destroy the moon, the planet, this is the point. EVERY destructive feat that she has on her profile was just A SMALL PIECE of her power.

And using Saitama to say that she is limited is an absurd and stupid, of course she is WEAKER than him. But still varies between high 6-a and every other tier below 4-c depending on how strong ONE thinks that she is rn.
Let’s be real one would never consider tatsumaki anywhere near planet level or even moon level

For me, it's enough for us to at least consider it a "probably", since it can be interpreted as a launch using the shin.
I wonder if it would be possible to calculate the speed of the kick using the fact that Saitama only reacted when landing on the moon, I mean a few panels ago he didn't react to literally anything... Maybe you could apply the time of 0.08 seconds for the speed with which he hits the moon (Peak human reaction)
Don't mind me, just making sure my previous two messages don't get pushed aside because of a chain thread....

That whole "ONE said it is LS therefore it is LS forever". Soon enough, all the speedsters will be FTL, Tatsumaki will scale to them. And if she does, then Geryu and Boros should scale as well, by virtue of being stated (Geryu. Boros just scales above him) to be faster than her when throwing objects.

what the ****??????? Orochi almost destroyed the planet
What is wrong with you?
he really didn’t he took a chunk of the core the actual attack was completely unknown and only using calc and stuff do you get them anywhere near that level I guarantee if you went up to one and asked can tatsumaki destroy a planet and he would say no lol

Thank you, it's kind of difficult for me to differentiate pre-redraw from post-redraw, since on the sites I read, pre-redraw is usually mixed with post-redraw
This is why I still have trouble understanding the Child Emperor vs. Phoenix Man fight.
Cubari has everything up to date except minor redraws like the one I just have shown you, if you want to read the canon version of CE vs Phoenix Man I reccommend you read chapters 97 to 101 here:
https://cubari (dot)moe/read/gist/OPM/

We are on the same page here. You didn't know how to express it until now. It is not that Tats has untapped potential. She has shown her max power, but not her maximum feats, which is different. So, her potential is limited because we have already seem her limits. We just don't know the feats that she can do at full power.

That whole "ONE said it is LS therefore it is LS forever". Soon enough, all the speedsters will be FTL, Tatsumaki will scale to them. And if she does, then Geryu and Boros should scale as well, by virtue of being stated (Geryu. Boros just scales above him) to be faster than her when throwing objects.
No, Geryuganshoop will not scale to Tatsumaki, his ability is limited to throwing things and removing air friction, and even there Murata said NEAR LIGHT SPEED. And if she get’s faster the statement will just get outdated. Just like monster garou and Boros.

We are on the same page here. You didn't know how to express it until now. It is not that Tats has untapped potential. She has shown her max power, but not her maximum feats, which is different. So, her potential is limited because we have already seem her limits. We just don't know the feats that she can do at full power.
No, i quite meant this the whole time.

No, Geryuganshoop will not scale to Tatsumaki, his ability is limited to throwing things and removing air friction, and even there Murata said NEAR LIGHT SPEED. And if she get’s faster the statement will just get outdated. Just like monster garou and Boros.
That's not how it works. It doesn't get outdated when it is convenient to you. After all, the different values that we assign to characters are OUR evaluation. ONE and Muarta's statements should always be above that. And Geryu's speed should always be above Tats when it comes to throwing objects.

I don’t think a decent amount of statements Murata makes should be used cause from what I’ve seen he answers a lot of questions like he’s unsure of himself like one answer was I’d have to ask ONE about it

Back