• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m at chapter 84 and I gotta say, garou has been getting it rough lately. First homie gets his ass beat by a furry then gets one shotted by king then gets jumped by a bunch of a and b class heroes then genos comes out of nowhere to beat his ass then his master also comes out nowhere to also beat his ass.

Interesting
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2s2dDZkaC5wbmc=

I wanna see what Metal Knight would've done against Boros honestly
his arsenal is one of the most mysterious things in the series thus far and he seems to be the one who holds all the superweapons
Metal Knight vs an opponent on the level of Orochi or Boros or Blast or even Cosmic Garou would be like a Batman vs Superman kind of event
I have high hopes for the robot invasion arc regardless

Tatsumaki is one of the reasons why the humanity isn’t extinguished yet.

She is the most feared among the monsters, they’d rather to not attack.

You can say that saitama is here but he is too incompetent.
And nowhere to be as effective as Tatsumaki.

what?

this is literally the most logical reason why she didnt take Void’s place. Also, the fact that she was too young.

Tatsumaki has the highest potential in the series, below saitama

ONE and MURATA can do whatever they want to do with both using the excuse that they never showed their full power

what?

this is literally the most logical reason why she didnt take Void’s place. Also, the fact that she was too young.

Tatsumaki has the highest potential in the series, below saitama

ONE and MURATA can do whatever they want to do with both using the excuse that they never showed their full power
Until she gets faster her potential is in the negative

How intelligent is Dr. Genus? He is expert/master in Biology concept even tapping the realm of Tech/Machinery. He who came up with the limiter theory in a glance of Saitama's expression.
he is the smartest being in the series atm

he even created the cure for immortality

can’t you stop acting like a child at least once?

sometimes i really try to not be a pain the ass on this thread but you guys are so… cmon, let’s have a decent debate like two matured mans
I mean it’s the truth is it not can tatsumaki even grow stronger what potential does she have

she did never show her true power.

bro, you’re a powerful boomer, did you really read the manga or do you keep jerking yourself at chapter 34???

What is her true power then she literally almost died fighting Psykos
while massively holding back for the entire fight, protecting everyone and avoiding to kill them…???????

Once she could use her true power, psykosorochi called her a monster and got stomped in a instant.

I’LL ASK YOU AGAIN.

did you really read the manga?

while massively holding back for the entire fight, protecting everyone and avoiding to kill them…???????

Once she could use her true power, psykosorochi called her a monster and got stomped in a instant.

I’LL ASK YOU AGAIN.

did you really read the manga?
she could’ve protected everyone better by blitzing and one shotting or no

Once again What proof is there of her potential

she could’ve protected everyone better by blitzing and one shotting or no

Once again What proof is there of her potential
she was afraid of psykorochi absorbing the other heroes with her roots, and she couldn’t just twist the city with everyone inside it.

and psykosorochi is clearly outspeeded by tatsumaki many times in the match.
even thought they’re at least comparable in reaction speed

she was afraid of psykorochi absorbing the other heroes with her roots, and she couldn’t just twist the city with everyone inside it.

and psykosorochi is clearly outspeeded by tatsumaki many times in the match.
even thought they’re at least comparable in reaction speed
So Psykos is now ftl ?

What is her true power then she literally almost died fighting Psykos
Re-read, Tatsumaki had to hold back almost the entire fight because the hostage wasn't safe and the rest of the heroes were still underground.

If she went full power from the start and twisted Psykorochi then everyone but her would have died (including Fubuki), which would be wildly out of character.

Imagine having psychic control that bad tbh
Geryuganshoop would've precisely executed the cadre and then brought the hostage outside within minutes

I hope the encounter with Empty Void is less of a shonen power contest and has more shit like quick hits from the dark with intention to kill, shadow clones and shit, and a bunch of illusions.
Would really be the best thing for the ultimate ninja, more stuff like that and less stuff like uhh...
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzJqdzVwNC5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2g1bzBmZS5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2N6dHdhNy5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2p1bG01ZS5wbmc=

Back