• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rover has no chill
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2s2eWtnZC5wbmc=

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3licHphZy5wbmc=

I think they changed the calculation method, but I don't know, I had to take a break from the Wiki before seeing the exact explanation
Changing the allowed calc methods to screw over Boros specifically and absolutely nobody else does sound like something the staff here would do
I’ll have to look into it further I guess.

Not good of proof we quite literally never see her train and ever single time we’ve seen her do stuff outside of hero work it’s gues what not training I don’t even think it’s possible for her to train her powers

Also the wiki doesn’t even accept the book as law cause it says stuff about boros scaling which it won’t use

Also the wiki doesn’t even accept the book as law
Obviously not everything will be accepted since some of it is hyperbolic bullshit, but a lot of things from the datebook are accepted on the profiles
cause it says stuff about boros scaling which it won’t use
It was addressed in a separate CRT already. And some of it is used on the profiles

Obviously not everything will be accepted since some of it is hyperbolic bullshit, but a lot of things from the datebook are accepted on the profiles

It was addressed in a separate CRT already. And some of it is used on the profiles

Yeah so we aren’t going to accept this how can she even train her powers in the first place cause according to several people on the site she’s never even went all out or had to try

Last edited:
She was literally surprised that the power to throw someone to space wasn’t working lol
i believe in the day that you’ll bring an argument that makes the slightest sense.
Don’t forget Boris and the Elf Lady and the Lion guy and the rest of Blast’s teammates and Boros and metal knight with prep and Extreme Fa Jin Garou and maybe Empty Void
boros is not stronger than tatsumaki, monster garou is not stronger than tatsumaki, metal knight cant do shit to tatsumaki.
I don’t think tatsumaki has any potential she doesn’t train like at so I don’t see he growing any stronger and her speed is slow etc
she literally trains 24/7, even saitama noticed that… Bro, instead of spreading misinformation and bullshit why dont you simply READ the manga? Stop getting informations from youtube’s videos.

**** it, i’m talking about tatsumaki not about boros.
i dont care if your favorite character is not as developed

also, back to the point, psychic powers has been ALWAYS treated as trainable
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3E4OHZ1by5wbmc=

i believe in the day that you’ll bring an argument that makes the slightest sense.

boros is not stronger than tatsumaki, monster garou is not stronger than tatsumaki, metal knight cant do shit to tatsumaki.

she literally trains 24/7, even saitama noticed that… Bro, instead of spreading misinformation and bullshit why dont you simply READ the manga? Stop getting informations from youtube’s videos.
She doesn’t train 24/7 why are you going to lie we have seen multiple times of her doing stuff that isn’t for the hero association and she wasn’t training lol saitama just guessed he doesn’t know a thing about psychic powers he doesn’t even know if it’s possible to train it

Tell me how tatsumaki can possibly train her powers to get stronger and we’ll go from there

Last edited:
are you for real or joking around????????
her fight with Saitama wasn’t even focused on big visual feats. SHE NEVER showed her full potential.
I sometimes think you are blind. Tatsumaki was trying her 100% and got exhausted becase she was using so much power. And, hate to break it down to you, but big feats don't always correlate to higher power. Otherwise, Tatsumaki would be using 0'1% of the power she used against Psykorochi, and, as Fubuki stated during her fight with Saitama, she was already at full power (the one Fubuki knows of, which is what she used against Psykorochi) at the beginning of it.

Try again.

Last edited:
I sometimes think you are blind. Tatsumaki was trying her 100% and got exhausted becase she was using so much power. And, hate to break it down to you, but big feats don't always correlate to higher power. Otherwise, Tatsumaki would be using 0'1% of the power she used against Psykorochi, and, as Fubuki stated during her fight with Saitama, she was already at full power (the one Fubuki knows of, which is what she used against Psykorochi) at the beginning of it.

Try again.
you dont seem to have a functional brain, SAITAMA’S fights are NOT used to measure characters. Tatsumaki went all out in Saitama’s perspective and in her own. But did she destroy the world or a continent? NO, so she NEVER showed us her true power. And i never said that screen feats means that you’re stronger, i meant that she could’ve done more impressive visual feats if she felt to. So hard to get the point?

Back