• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
speaking of which, beginning of series Iaian should scale above spring mustachio's high hypsersonic+ speed
1000.png

"With a drawing technique and swordwork so fast the average Joe can't even see it, he can take down any monster with a single strike!"
"Even among the disciples of Atomic Samurai, known as the Three Swordsmen, Iairon's sword speed is at the top level!"
"Without even realizing they've been cut down, the enemy falls in a spray of blood."
"Quick and agile limbs"
"such is the speed of Iairon"
"He is super fast, managing to dodge a mortal blow from a space pirate by a hair"
"Even if the enemy makes the first move, they are already awaiting death! A blink of an eye only takes a flash, but in fact, with his extremely fast sword strokes he can slice through the enemy's vital points multiple times a second!"
also has an 8 in fighting ability (mustachio has a 6)

considering spring mustachio is a lesser swordsman and A class hero, and was not trained by atomic samurai himself, Iaian, who is the fastest disciple, should be faster than spring mustachio, who kept up with Kombu Infinity, meaning he would scale to high hypersonic+, and combined Melzargard would scale

merged Melz should probably just be "at least supersonic+ (did the feat), likely hypersonic due to killing the sky king before they realized what happened"
image.png

it's only a likely because it was a behind attack, but it still happened so fast that they couldn't even process it, so it's still a feat

speaking of which, beginning of series Iaian should scale above spring mustachio's high hypsersonic+ speed
1000.png

"With a drawing technique and swordwork so fast the average Joe can't even see it, he can take down any monster with a single strike!"
"Even among the disciples of Atomic Samurai, known as the Three Swordsmen, Iairon's sword speed is at the top level!"
"Without even realizing they've been cut down, the enemy falls in a spray of blood."
"Quick and agile limbs"
"such is the speed of Iairon"
"He is super fast, managing to dodge a mortal blow from a space pirate by a hair"
"Even if the enemy makes the first move, they are already awaiting death! A blink of an eye only takes a flash, but in fact, with his extremely fast sword strokes he can slice through the enemy's vital points multiple times a second!"
also has an 8 in fighting ability (mustachio has a 6)

considering spring mustachio is a lesser swordsman and A class hero, and was not trained by atomic samurai himself, Iaian, who is the fastest disciple, should be faster than spring mustachio, who kept up with Kombu Infinity, meaning he would scale to high hypersonic+, and combined Melzargard would scale

merged Melz should probably just be "at least supersonic+ (did the feat), likely hypersonic due to killing the sky king before they realized what happened"
image.png

it's only a likely because it was a behind attack, but it still happened so fast that they couldn't even process it, so it's still a feat
alright I'm just gonna make this crt

If Bakuzan is counted as a Dragon he probably loses to Melz yeah. Melz probably also beats Gums, which is why I said second weakest. I could see him beating Ugly but it really depends. I can't see him beating Kabuto, doubt he beats Vaccine Man, Nyan could and probably would dodge anything he uses and would find his weakpoints, Beefcake literally stomps and one-shots.

which means he stomps foddage kabufodder, easy win. Serving Boros is a 7-A mhs+ feat.
Well, narrative implications suggest that Boros is actually the weakest of the generals, and they were actually pretending to serve him because it was opposite day. Melzargard is the real leader, Boros is just one of the generals, which is why Melzargard was deployed immediately, because they didn't want to lose good men, sadly the Earth massively weakened him and made him fodder.

Well, narrative implications suggest that Boros is actually the weakest of the generals, and they were actually pretending to serve him because it was opposite day. Melzargard is the real leader, Boros is just one of the generals, which is why Melzargard was deployed immediately, because they didn't want to lose good men, sadly the Earth massively weakened him and made him fodder.
Geryu scales above Tatsumaki, Melz scales about Platinium Sperm (who is stronger than Orochi), and Groribas is the best martial artist, so he scales above Perfected Fist Garou
the holy trinity will mop the floor with the hero assciation

Geryu scales above Tatsumaki, Melz scales about Platinium Sperm (who is stronger than Orochi), and Groribas is the best martial artist, so he scales above Perfected Fist Garou
the holy trinity will mop the floor with the hero assciation
I get two of those but what is the joke about Melz coming from 💀

If Bakuzan is counted as a Dragon he probably loses to Melz yeah. Melz probably also beats Gums, which is why I said second weakest. I could see him beating Ugly but it really depends. I can't see him beating Kabuto, doubt he beats Vaccine Man, Nyan could and probably would dodge anything he uses and would find his weakpoints, Beefcake literally stomps and one-shots.
I kind of forgot that Vaccine Man has vaporization blasts that really counter him
although, Ugly is getting his shit beat in. One headed Melz damaged bang a little, so fuhrer ugly definitely gets turned to goop in a 1v1
Beefcake is also not 7-A so he kinda gets shat on.

Yeah Melz is way way stronger than people think. He damaged base Bang and made him stop holding back, so imagine what a 5 headead combined Melzalgard would do to him, especially since Awakening Breath is somewhat relative to the base form of its user, and the combined form of Melz is said to be a massive amp.

I'll do a CRT about him in the future, because there are several statements that could put the generals much higher than they are now.

I'll do a CRT about him in the future, because there are several statements that could put the generals much higher than they are now.
For the record I still think that the 3 generals could scale to the ship’s durability, since both Boros and Geryu were pretty sure that he and Melz could deal with Saitama after watching him destroying a bunch of the ship, especially since Melz is supposed to guard the ship and defeat intruders who presumably would be breaking in, and one of the alien citizens was pretty sure Groribas could stop Tatsumaki’s assault.
Btw, is Sky King equal to Dry or Hydrated Deep Sea King?
Hydrated because water is his natural habitat, it’s not that the water is an amp, it’s that the air is a downgrade
the sky king would also be ineffective when in the water so it kind of goes both ways.

Back