• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which chapter? :oops:
Murata is something else for this one bro
IMG_1530.png
IMG_1533.png

this just shows that surviving a normal punch actually is not an impressive feat, since they have no determinated strenght, depends on Saitama's will.
so I guess this means that Gaia cannon would kill cosmic Garou? After all, blud got damaged by consecutive normal punches.

give it a try :)

give it a try :)
It seems hyperbole and fallacy to me.

I think tatsumaki should get the Gojo speed treatment.

:giggle:

We should add “alien physiology” as an ability
it could help with saying that aliens (Borse) would be immune to normal pressure point abilities and some diseases

Now that I think about it, Saitama already faced aliens before the Dark Matter Thieves arrived. There is an image in the first chapters of the manga that shows it. Kinda strange but I like it.

Saitama felt something when he beat Boros and felt nothing when he beat Extreme Fa Jin Garou
Absolutely based
boros said that he was the strongest and saitama effortlessly defeated him

saitama was just sad because he thought he would never find a truly descent opponent

against garou he already accepted that idea and is not suffering with this anymore

boros said that he was the strongest and saitama effortlessly defeated him

saitama has just said because he thought he would never find a truly descent opponent

against garou he already accepted that idea and is not suffering with this anymore
Did Garou make him sad tho? No? Gg, Boros wins because of the depressed saitama face

Of course it was Damage who got on his ass frame one
Guess he couldn’t handle the fact that Coom had a higher win record against him 🧐
I don't even know who he is tbh.

And if it wasn't me, it was going to be someone else. It's literally in our rules that users who do that can be banned without warning so reporting him wasn't strictly necessary.

I don't see how those two are comparable. One involves numerous minor offenses stacking on top of each other (he should be perm-banned, and 9 staff members were in favor of that, in fact), while the other one has already been ruled out since Fandom strictly prohibits it and treats it as equivalent to the n-word.

You can disagree with it, but this is false equivalence in many levels.

Edit: I guess the post above by @ZillertheBucko is deleted.

Last edited:
Back