• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It honestly might be easier trying to downgrade Naruto back down to 5-C then trying to get the wiki to accept KE for some of OPMs biggest feats.

Naruto being 5-B or above is just wank especially 5-B Sakura.
I mean I don't get why... OPM's Earth is just more durable, all three world ending feats happened in like 8 hours next to each other lol

Considering that meteoric burst was draining enough energy to be risky, it would most likely mean that with 5-B CSRC, Meteoric Burst is physically around low 5-B
if csrc is the entirety of Boros' remaining energy, then Meteoric Burst is still a somewhat significant part of that energy.
It makes too much sense to me.

Considering that meteoric burst was draining enough energy to be risky, it would most likely mean that with 5-B CSRC, Meteoric Burst is physically around low 5-B
if csrc is the entirety of Boros' remaining energy, then Meteoric Burst is still a somewhat significant part of that energy.
It makes too much sense to me.
csrc does not scale to boros’ physical in anyway.

Last edited:
So what are some other wikis that also discuss OPM? I've only known Vs Battles and I get intrigued everytime someone mentions there are more communities out there.

me pueden decir que carajo es una Loli?porque sigo quedando confundido?se supone que es una niña de anime o se supone que es un personaje con el cuerpo de una niña...o ambos.
en cualquier caso ambos son igualmente posibles en la realidad.

me pueden decir que carajo es una Loli?porque sigo quedando confundido?se supone que es una niña de anime o se supone que es un personaje con el cuerpo de una niña...o ambos.
en cualquier caso ambos son igualmente posibles en la realidad.
Bullfight flamenco tacos Madrit Rafael Nadal

Bullfight flamenco tacos Madrit Rafael Nadal
translation:
Can someone tell me what the hell is a Loli? because am I still confused? Is it supposed to be an anime girl or is it supposed to be a character with a girl's body...or both.
in any case both are equally possible in reality.

translation:
Can someone tell me what the hell is a Loli? because am I still confused? Is it supposed to be an anime girl or is it supposed to be a character with a girl's body...or both.
in any case both are equally possible in reality.
a character that looks like a kid that suffers with sexual appeal.

Elaine, nanatsu no taizai

so most likely someone that just looks like a child, does not need to be a real child aswell

both of your alternatives are correct

metal knight's final weapon

Mecha Boros
mk8znh91e5861.png

murata put in evidence that she is a 28 years old woman in the recent chapters, like, BLATANTLY
it’s kinda impossible to a loli to look like this
images

Back