• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's a good thing the paper indentifies that the apple is whole.
I ain't eating no incomplete apple.
BCdX5YG_d.webp

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDM0NDA5NTEzNDYlMkYxMTMzODczMjQwNjYyNjA1ODM0JTJGMjYucG5n

Man the wording is confusing me a lot, is he saying that "there were others" (like Nichirin) or "there were others" (like me and Nichirin) ?

Because if he is so surprised by King copying Nichirin's technique shouldn't he have started his training from scratch long ago knowing that Nichirin could already perform this feat?

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDM0NDA5NTEzNDYlMkYxMTMzODczMjQwNjYyNjA1ODM0JTJGMjYucG5n

Man the wording is confusing me a lot, is he saying that "there were others" (like Nichirin) or "there were others" (like me and Nichirin) ?

Because if he is so surprised by King copying Nichirin's technique shouldn't he have started his training from scratch long ago knowing that Nichirin could already perform this feat?
I feel like its referring to Nichirin considering he is supposedly not capable of replicating this feat.

Although I feel like Atomic's atom level slash would still be valid, i think??? idk if slicing through atoms and cutting down at the atomic level is different than slicing through the gaps between atoms

The more think about the more I realize how stupid it is that we still rate Atomic as only being MHS+ with FTL attack speed. Atomic reacted to G5's accepted SOL attack a few meters at most from his face and even had time to mock the attack before he even retaliated. This is clearly a reaction feat and should make Atomic at least sol/ftl in reactions.
We don't consider his reactions FTL? I thought we did.
I have a bunch CRTs planned and this is one of them. Because of the verse CRT limit and personal CRT limit added with the 48 Grace Period needed, it makes things very slow.

i mean, do you really think that i was being 100% serious there?

c’mon you just dropped in the thread, don’t try to fool me around

doenst seem so, first you called me boros’ wanker, and now this…

1- you only read what is convenient

2- you don’t get when people is being sarcastic

but i don’t really have any reason to put up a fight on you, so bye

doenst seem so
It's literally true.
1- you only read what is convenient
Yeah, I don't message here every day, I only read interesting or particularly dumb things.
2- you don’t get when people is being sarcastic
Oh, I get it, I just know when it's a load of cope.
but i don’t really have any reason to put up a fight on you, so bye
Bruh, ain't no way you said "goodbye" to someone you were trying to argue with on a public forum.

I think that Atomic Samurai can still have atomic cutting added to his page. At least as a likely or possibly.

Because he's very ambiguous in the way he talks about King's technique.

He says quote "to think there would be others" in a way that makes it unclear if he is saying "other than Nichirin" or "other than himself and Nichirin"

As Recon said, it also seems weird for Atomic Samurai to react by saying he needs to restart his training, if it was only a replica of what Nichirin did (He presumably knee about that level of skill for a while now).

It seems he was more surprised by King's speed and invisible withdraw of the sword. Because Atomic Slash is a technique primarily focused on speed.

Combining this with what we already know from the guidebook, should be enough for a likely/possibly.

I think that Atomic Samurai can still have atomic cutting added to his page. At least as a likely or possibly.

Because he's very ambiguous in the way he talks about King's technique.

He says quote "to think there would be others" in a way that makes it unclear if he is saying "other than Nichirin" or "other than himself and Nichirin"

As Recon said, it also seems weird for Atomic Samurai to react by saying he needs to restart his training, if it was only a replica of what Nichirin did (He presumably knee about that level of skill for a while now).

It seems he was more surprised by King's speed and invisible withdraw of the sword. Because Atomic Slash is a technique primarily focused on speed.

Combining this with what we already know from the guidebook, should be enough for a likely/possibly.
We really need someone who knows Japanese to look at the raws and clarify for us...

Back