• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Black Sperm vs Melzargard
Gyoro Gyoro vs Geryuganshoop
Groribas vs Gouketsu
Boros vs Monster Garou
I feel like all of these would be good matchups with stats partially equalized
maybe would be entertaining for some type of cinematic vs thread...
boros vs monster garou isnt a good matchup even with equalized stats

garou stomps all the way, ap, lifting strenght, striking strenght, speed, IQ, stamina

bruh, idk about you guys but i LOVE Atomic Samurai vs Black Sperm
like ******* ALOT
I mean it has like 7 double spreads or something lol, its amazing really
boros vs monster garou isnt a good matchup even with equalized stats

garou stomps all the way, ap, lifting strenght, striking strenght, speed, IQ, stamina
Yeah I mean in equalized stats Boros only has the upper hand in speed and raw power with his transformations, which Garou completely counters with his Perfected Martial Arts lol

I mean it has like 7 double spreads or something lol, its amazing really

Yeah I mean in equalized stats Boros only has the upper hand in speed and raw power with his transformations, which Garou completely counters with his Perfected Martial Arts lol
and garou will adapt to the point where he can just speedblitz boros.

Less than 24 hours until King displays the ultimate absolute form of transcendence in swordsmanship. Predictions on what he will do?

Less than 24 hours until King displays the ultimate absolute form of transcendence in swordsmanship. Predictions on what he will do?
Mirrors Nichirins feat.

He doesn't unsheathe the sword, or make an attempt to cut the apple, but something in the distance happens that shocks everyone. Something like a volcanic eruption, that splits the clouds, or a huge mountain just suddenly crumbling from an unknown force.

Of course, whatever happens in the distance will be directly in front of King, and so they'll assume that he is the one who did it as he walks away.

tumblr_nlwl6yRBfA1rjxyrgo5_400.gifv

New Versus chapter dropped today and I'm shilling for my thread again

Minutes away from atomic slashing Atomic Samurai? Or will we be disappointed 😔

I am kinda disappointed. There was no apparent change so I hope the translation provides more context

Minutes away from atomic slashing Atomic Samurai? Or will we be disappointed 😔
Disappointed from the looks of it.

It says that King's cut was the same as Nichirins, where is doesn't leave a cut. And he couldn't even perceive the series of movements he used.

Also, Nichirin is apparently the only one who can do this. Atomic Samurai says he didn't think there would be others.

Back