• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Imagine if in the anime, Orochi's Gaia Cannon feat is calced to be like Large Planet level or something (we'll still argue about him vs. [REDACTED]).
Anime Boros has slightly more solid scaling so he's probably safe from that debate being an issue in the anime
there is no worry, since Orochi was written to be weaker....

That's what I'm expecting/hoping.

Part 1 will go to the Orochi fight and cut off at him dying below God's mural, which will be fitting as the main antagonist of the season/arc will be an opponent directly empowered by God and existing as an avatar of God in the second half of the season.

That would be the most "thematically pleasing" way to do it. Buuut they would REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY need to condense it. Murata and ONE made a huge ******* arc for that.
112 to 170
that's 58 chapters and uh
well that's a lot
we're just gonna need longer seasons is all
which means
longer waiting
either that or we get some shit like 3 part MA arc, or season 3 ending at orochi, season 4 ending at the S class beatdown on Psykos (maybe during the scene where God is sitting down inside that dark place), and season 5 ending at 170

112 to 170
that's 58 chapters and uh
well that's a lot
we're just gonna need longer seasons is all
which means
longer waiting
either that or we get some shit like 3 part MA arc, or season 3 ending at orochi, season 4 ending at the S class beatdown on Psykos (maybe during the scene where God is sitting down inside that dark place), and season 5 ending at 170
Season 3 Ending at Orochi's death

Season 4 ending no ******* clue really, probably Blast and God's reveal after Psykojet is defeated (?)

The later part of the MA arc can be made into a movie really idk

hmm ok time to do some math.

One Punch Man Season 2 ends in at like chapter 83/84 right.

Season 1 and Season 2 are combined 24 episodes.

Most anime follows the 12 episode format so doing the numbers.

Season 3 should end at around chapters 126 ish

Season 4 should end at 170.

the arc is like upto 170 so squeezing in 2 chapters won't be difficult if they manage time well.

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

image0.jpg

The webcomic scaling is 100% still canon

all island level iirc

with boros being planetary with csrc in the webcomic IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY
Nah just multi continent, and without any databook stuff either
Anime Boros is the only one with a definitely planet level csrc, and even then it could be star level since it’s a 50/50 translation

Speaking of the webcomic scaling

I'd like to help out with that as I am a certified opm webcomic simp

Specifically, with Garou.

What are the current sandboxes looking like?

People who agree with me: based

People who disagree with me: should be shot in the streets

Franako: Franako reacted to your post in the thread STRONGEST One-Punch Man Discussion Thread! with Like.

😇
Recon1511: Iaian simp + Kachon Sock puppet

Ziller: The Legendary Boros Simp (Zimander) + Coomander: The Legendary Tatsumaki simp (Zimander) [They are a couple]

Alexander: Alexander common W

ByAsura: The only one who can be Homophobic in the topic.

Damage: Downgrade

Epiccheev: Boros Simp

Phoenx: Tatsumaki simp junior

RinneItachi: typing 7 messages in a row after being inactive for months while the thread is asleep:

Kachon123: Recon Calculation Slave + Sanji Simp

Cyber_Vergil: Honorary Boner

Marvel_Champion_07: Boners representative on staff.

Emerald: Another Boner + loves to do calculations

Last edited:
Recon1511: Iaian simp

Ziller: The Legendary Boros Simp (Zimander) + Coomander: The Legendary Tatsumaki simp (Zimander) [They are a couple]

RinneItachi: typing 7 messages in a row after being inactive for months while the thread is asleep:

Wdym bro I love Tatsumaki

Recon1511: Iaian simp

Ziller: The Legendary Tatsumaki Simp (Zimander) + Coomander: The Legendary Boros simp (Zimander) [They are a couple]

fixed up

Some things for Awakened Garou in the webcomic.

I'm on mobile (PC is gone for the time being) so scans are impossible but I'll but this here for now...

Reactive Evolution (Adapted to Tatsumaki's psychic powers after a brief encounter. [Chapter 83]. Grew in speed against Flashy Flash, to the point of blitzing him before he could react. [Chapter 86]. Continually evolved against Saitama during the final stretch of their fight, rapidly transforming into stronger and stronger forms. [Chapter 92])

Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis (Memorized Flashy Flash's techniques from a single exchange [Chapter 84]. Read Saitama's movements by analyzing his stance, point of view, and movement patterns, center of gravity, muscle tension, and breathing energy; observing all of these factors at once to dodge Saitama before he attacked and attack before his movement ended, allowing him to land direct hits on him, even despite the immense speed difference between them. [Chapter 89])

Regeneration (At least Low-Mid - Quickly regenerated his entire arm and shoulder after it was blown off by Saitama's Serious Headbutt, transforming in the process. [Chapter 92])

Speed: x (Briefly outpaced Saitama's eyesight. [Chapter 91]. Blitzed Flashy Flash. [Chapter 86])

Back