• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, I've felt like Nichirin should have gotten a profile by now but....

We definitely NEED to give this man a profile at this point. And I'm not sure what ability his passing through the apple like that counts as- durability negation, or what, but it definitely warrants an ability of some kind. Nichirin is more than a background character at this point and he's only going to get more exposure and combat time when we enter into the Neo-heroes arc (who else gave him those cybernetics?).

Physically I would say we scale him right around Atomic Samurai. As for Speed, I'm not sure. He's able to blitz Black S for what it matters

Very impressed by his performance this chapter, even if I know the feat itself is only low 7-C or something. It just makes me wonder...

What is King going to do against Atomic??

We definitely NEED to give this man a profile at this point. And I'm not sure what ability his passing through the apple like that counts as- durability negation, or what, but it definitely warrants an ability of some kind. Nichirin is more than a background character at this point and he's only going to get more exposure and combat time when we enter into the Neo-heroes arc (who else gave him those cybernetics?).

Physically I would say we scale him right around Atomic Samurai. As for Speed, I'm not sure. He's able to blitz Black S for what it matters

Very impressed by his performance this chapter, even if I know the feat itself is only low 7-C or something. It just makes me wonder...
Yeah give that man a profile. His feat should get way higher than low 7-C. You can see how big that mountain is in the panel when we first cut over to the council. He also cut it so fast the apple he threw didn't even move before the pieces of the mountain were separated. Also his other cutting feat got 7-B results so maybe this one could be higher due to how fast he did it.

By the way, I didn't see anyone talking about this but it seems we had our first hero death in this webcomic chapter. They mention that heroes in X-city were "wiped out". They usually say "defeated" or refer to them as "causalities" unlike here. I suppose it makes sense given the systematic and no-nonsense attitude of robots in contrast to monsters. And it puts danger levels above anything we have seen before once again.

Alright I'm making him a profile later

Speedwise his attack speed should be comparable to Atomic Samurai since they were shown to be comparable to each other

AP Wise, it really depends on people actually bothering to calc his feats...

There is this, we can probably use a timeframe similar to his recent feat to get a proper definitive result

Or someone finishes this RKE calc, like literally ByAsura did everything someone just finish it please 😭

What? I'm saying it's epic that we have confirmation that Qi/Chi as a force/energy exist within the universal forces of the OPM universe. Which means Garou should naturally be able to copy Chi/Qi based abilities from other verses.
He always could Fajin is a Chi/Qi blast.

I’d say that Boros just lost his moralities senses due his boring life.

Theres also Asura Kabuto who is a literal psychopath

AP Wise, it really depends on people actually bothering to calc his feats...

Where does faster than sound Atomic Samurai come from? That's only his combat/attack speed as far as I remember and Black Sperm doesn't scale to that. While I don't fully agree with it, directly scaling Nichirin to AS would make more sense.

On another note, I think we can use baseline hypersonic speed for Nichirin's calcs. Atomic is casually FTE to Sonic who was far superior to his version who fought against Genos. And that Sonic's Four Shadows Burial is stated to be supersonic while Ten Shadows Burial is "super-supersonic."

most evil villain in opm? (Besides god)
Fuhrer Ugly was gonna molest and probably rape Tatsumaki, I don't think even Mr Planetary Genocide and Psykos are that evil...

Well Psykos maybe, she did try monster breeding and that could include non consenting humans so idk

the ones who has the biggest kill account (humans)

1- psykos (with her roots)

2- Boros with his bombardment

3- marugori

4- Asura Kabuto

Fuhrer Ugly was gonna molest and probably rape Tatsumaki, I don't think even Mr Planetary Genocide and Psykos are that evil...
It geninunely baffles me that how you can think that rape is worse than planetary genocide. Yes, it can be described as disgusting but in no way as evil as planetary genocide.
Well Psykos maybe, she did try monster breeding and that could include non consenting humans so idk
Psykos states that she did everything she could think of. I would be more surprised if she didn't do that.

It geninunely baffles me that how you can think that rape is worse than planetary genocide. Yes, it can be described as disgusting but in no way as evil as planetary genocide.
The issue isn't the level of consequences here, it's the direct emotional state of the beings. Boros wiping out a planet is a thoughtless decision, he probably didn't even know what pain was, for all he knew, they would just be there and then not there, he felt no animosity. Fuhrer Ugly is actively choosing to be ****** up. If we wanna talk consequences, Parallel timeline Garou and Saitama did the most damage. Plenty of monsters would probably be wiping out planets if they could.
Psykos states that she did everything she could think of. I would be more surprised if she didn't do that.
Yeah, she went looney tunes, Fubuki gonna have to get up in that brain.

gettin’ raped can physically and psychologically damage you for the rest of your time, one of if not the most act of cruelty 🤢
furher ugly is a detestable character, as he is developed to be

gettin’ raped can physically and psychologically damage you for the rest of your time, one of if not the most act of cruelty 🤢
I think the point was meant to be that he was mad people made fun of him being ugly, but he was just as ugly on the inside.

the ones who has the biggest kill account (humans)

1- psykos (with her roots)

2- Boros with his bombardment

3- Asura Kabuto
When did Psykos kill humans with her roots? As far as I remember it was just monsters that were shown. Also Kabuto has not killed that many people heck he's probably not even on the top 10. The monsters I can think of that killed the most people are:

1. Garou in the alternate timeline

2. Boros with his ship (99% of City A was wiped out that's a least a couple million people).

3. Psykos/Orochi (likely killed hundreds of thousands possibly millions with the continent slice and Orochi's Gai Cannon causing global earthquakes and volcanos to go off.)

4. Beefcake (wiped out a thousands possible a million when he destroyed some towns and part of a city)

5. Vaccine Man (Nuked big portions of City A and probably killed thousands)

When did Psykos kill humans with her roots? As far as I remember it was just monsters that were shown. Also Kabuto has not killed that many people heck he's probably not even on the top 10. The monsters I can think of that killed the most people are:

1. Garou in the alternate timeline

2. Boros with his ship (99% of City A was wiped out that's a least a couple million people).

3. Psykos/Orochi (likely killed hundreds of thousands possibly millions with the continent slice and Orochi's Gai Cannon causing global earthquakes and volcanos to go off.)

4. Beefcake (wiped out a thousands possible a million when he destroyed some towns and part of a city)

5. Vaccine Man (Nuked big portions of City A and probably killed thousands)
bruh
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjc1Njk3MDA5MTQlMkY5MTcyNzkwODcyMTM1NzYyMTIlMkYxNy5wbmc=

killing is “less worse” than torturing
The answer of that question would depend on who you ask. And even in a straight comparison, it depends on what kind of torture and how long it lasts.
I am not arguing against this. Boros is one of my favorite characters from this series while FU doesn't matters for me at all.
The issue isn't the level of consequences here, it's the direct emotional state of the beings. Boros wiping out a planet is a thoughtless decision, he probably didn't even know what pain was, for all he knew, they would just be there and then not there, he felt no animosity. Fuhrer Ugly is actively choosing to be ****** up. If we wanna talk consequences, Parallel timeline Garou and Saitama did the most damage.
No, the level of consequences is one of the main factors. For the most obvious example, destroying a village is less worse than destroying a country.

Whose emotions are you talking about here?

If it is about Boros and Fuhrer Ugly, I don't see being active makes FU worse. It makes him more hateable but in terms of sheer evil passive can be as bad depending on type. If anything, that level of sheer apathy can be worse since Boros wouldn't care regardless of what he does.

If you were talking about victims, then I can't imagine how people watching their home being destroyed, preparing for their inevitable death and having their loved ones die wouldn't mess them up. Then take that up to planetary scale. Boros has done that countless time.

The difference is that, both Garou and Saitama did it by accident, regretted their actions, and fixed it anyway. Boros had zero regrets and chose what he did consciously.

Last edited:
The answer of that question would depend on who you ask. And even in a straight comparison, it depends on what kind of torture and how long it lasts.

I am not arguing against this. Boros is one of my favorite characters from this series while FU doesn't matters for me at all.

No, the level of consequences is one of the main factors. For the most obvious example, destroying a village is less worse than destroying a country.

Whose emotions are you talking about here?

If it is about Boros and Fuhrer Ugly, I don't see being active makes FU worse. It makes him more hateable but in terms of sheer evil passive can be as bad depending on type. If anything, that level of sheer apathy can be worse since Boros wouldn't care regardless of what he does.

If you were talking about victims, then I can't imagine how people watching their home being destroyed, preparing for their inevitable death and having their loved ones die wouldn't mess them up. Then take that up to planetary scale. Boros has done that countless time.

The difference is that, both Garou and Saitama did it by accident, regretted their actions, and fixed it anyway. Boros had zero regrets and chose what he did consciously.
Yeah, but Boros isn't apathy so much as ignorance. He isn't evil so much as he's just kind of an overpowered man-child who had no guidance. Until the end, he was just looking around for a fun game, and when he lost, he threw a tantrum. That isn't immoral, it's amoral. He doesn't do things to harm others, he just doesn't have empathy. For all we know, his species might not even have that part of the mind.

TLDR, the greatest evil doesn't come from the absence of moral systems, it comes from an intentional compromising of moral systems.

Yeah, but Boros isn't apathy so much as ignorance. He isn't evil so much as he's just kind of an overpowered man-child who had no guidance.
You are reducing Boros to someone with zero mind here. Boros isn't anything like that.
Until the end, he was just looking around for a fun game, and when he lost, he threw a tantrum.
And he became evil for that game. Besides, he accepted his death gracefully. What tantrum are you talking about? Meteoric Burst?
He doesn't do things to harm others, he just doesn't have empathy.
He does things to harm others though. Not for sake of it but he consciously does it regardless. And not having empathy doesn't excuse his actions.
For all we know, his species might not even have that part of the mind.
I am talking about Boros here, not his species.
TLDR, the greatest evil doesn't come from the absence of moral systems, it comes from an intentional compromising of moral systems.
I disagree. But that's entirely another can of worms so let's not discuss it here.

Back