• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Amai Mask fans when Pesky Clown best feat turns out to be barely Tier 7:
baby-seal-sad.gif

Read this reddit thread if you want to lose brain cells. Most people there still think Darkshine is more durable than Flash, and only got beaten by Golden Sperm cause of low confidence. Really be milking this excuse. Darkshine fans really do too much. And they're the "objectively incorrect but confident/condescending" type, which is one of the most annoying types of fanboys.

Hey guys. I have a genuine question. Am I the weird one for being sick and tired of overused OPM memes? Whenever I see a top 10 strongest list for OPM characters, I kid you not, the majority of the comments are people trying to be the class clown and saying "Where is King?" "Where is Mumen rider?" "Where is Manako?" "Where is the mosquito?". Basically just insert a weak character and act like they're the strongest, and voila, you got the entire OPM community under your control, because they seem to love these overused jokes that have been spammed nonstop since like 2014. I get that it's in good spirit and not hurting anyone, but when you want to discuss seriously about these things, but instead just see the same joke for the 4 billionth time, doesnt it get a bit stale?

It reminds me of all those one piece fans that do the same thing, but instead of King, their version is "God Usopp" and "buggy solos all" Makes me feel like I'm surrounded by NPCs unable to come up with a single original thought

Hey guys. I have a genuine question. Am I the weird one for being sick and tired of overused OPM memes? Whenever I see a top 10 strongest list for OPM characters, I kid you not, the majority of the comments are people trying to be the class clown and saying "Where is King?" "Where is Mumen rider?" "Where is Manako?" "Where is the mosquito?". Basically just insert a weak character and act like they're the strongest, and voila, you got the entire OPM community under your control, because they seem to love these overused jokes that have been spammed nonstop since like 2014. I get that it's in good spirit and not hurting anyone, but when you want to discuss seriously about these things, but instead just see the same joke for the 4 billionth time, doesnt it get a bit stale?

It reminds me of all those one piece fans that do the same thing, but instead of King, their version is "God Usopp" and "buggy solos all" Makes me feel like I'm surrounded by NPCs unable to come up with a single original thought
Same. Those were never funny to me tbh

Hey guys. I have a genuine question. Am I the weird one for being sick and tired of overused OPM memes?
Nah, it can get genuinely tiring to see the same jokes over and over. That said, it is still funny for some people and is kind of an inside joke in the OPM community even for those who don't consider it funny. So I just ignore those comments or get along with the flow.

Nah, it can get genuinely tiring to see the same jokes over and over. That said, it is still funny for some people and is kind of an inside joke in the OPM community even for those who don't consider it funny. So I just ignore those comments or get along with the flow.
i do just ignore, i did never like those memes but they’re so irrelevant to me…

so what? are we gonna ban people that use those memes? you literally wrote a text for that lol
theres alot of things to get annoyed with, but a nonsense irrelevant childish meme? 😭
f
My brother in christ, you need to learn to STFU and ******* cool it with the condescending ass behavior. What the **** is your problem with me? Every time I post anything, no matter what it is, you have a problem with it and berate me or act condescending. When the **** did I say that we should ban anyone? All I did was express my opinion and say that it's a bit annoying cause it derails threads. I even acknowledged that those memes are in good spirit and doesn't harm anyone, but wanted to know if other people are annoyed too. If you don't find it annoying, good for you, but I find it annoying so ******* deal with it. Don't talk so much shit all the time behind a screen ffs. It's mad corny.

theres alot of things to get annoyed with, but a nonsense irrelevant childish meme? 😭
This kid acting like I'm hunting down every last person who uses those memes LMFAO. All I said was I find it a bit annoying. This is a OPM thread, people are allowed to express their opinions about stuff instead of goddamn powerscaling 24/7.

It is pretty ridiculous and targeted against you, but let's cool it before the ban hammer comes.

I'll be deleting further comments if an argument starts.

It is pretty ridiculous and targeted, but let's cool it before the ban hammer comes.

I'll be deleting further comments if an argument starts.
Alright, but I guarantee he wouldn't have replied all condescending if someone else posted what I posted. The guy clearly hates me for some reason.

Thank You.

Read this reddit thread if you want to lose brain cells. Most people there still think Darkshine is more durable than Flash, and only got beaten by Golden Sperm cause of low confidence. Really be milking this excuse. Darkshine fans really do too much. And they're the "objectively incorrect but confident/condescending" type, which is one of the most annoying types of fanboys.

Funny thing is, they put PS above Darkshine, and a Garou, who could make PS bleed, used his perfect fist into both him and FF, yet FF survived

Apparently, defeating a random tiger/demon level is much more of an achievement than everything Saitama did until the Monster Raid arc put together. I know that Saitama is often underestimated and his deeds are miscredited but this is a bit too much.

Apparently, defeating a random tiger/demon level is much more of an achievement than everything Saitama did until the Monster Raid arc put together. I know that Saitama is often underestimated and his deeds are miscredited but this is a bit too much.
IKR LOL
he jumped more ranks with this than killing a meteor

unfortunately king solos 🫣🫣🫣🫣

Huge chapter.
-Trembling Chihuahua monster should have been demon, as you average chihuahua is possessed by one.
-Butterfly dude idolizes mumen rider, and got recognized by him, nice.
-MF had a F1 Racing Car and was stealing bags, lol.
initially it was thought to be a tiger i think, considering the c class hero confidence

For the gringos(And for anyone to complain about a mod that is not in English):

Asta: Sacana(Saitama) I came to solar you!!

Saitama: Comes with everything kid.

Asta: Take this sanfonaaa

Saitama: bites sword

Asta: Someone help me, the bastard broke my sword.

Goku: Return the guy's sword!!

Goku: Take it Asta-cum, I fixed it with my omnipotence.

Asta: Thanks Noku!!

Trying to explain expression.
  • Sacana = naughty/bastard (?)
  • Noku = in the ass

For the gringos(And for anyone to complain about a mod that is not in English):

Asta: Sacana(Saitama) I came to solar you!!

Saitama: Comes with everything kid.

Asta: Take this accordionaaa

Saitama: bites sword

Asta: Someone help me, the bastard broke my sword.

Goku: Return the guy's sword!!

Goku: Take it Asta-cum, I fixed it with my omnipotence.

Asta: Thanks Noku!!

Trying to explain expression.
  • Sacana = naughty/bastard (?)
  • Noku = in the ass
come to solar KKKJJJJJKJKJJJKKKKKKKKKKKKKK vsf

image.png

Goku: Is that OPM's verse? I came to solar a bald man.

Darkshine: Am I that bald? You can come then.

Goku: It's not you, get out of the way (Goku uses Kamehameha)

Darkshine: Not affected by Kamehameha

Goku: How did you withstand my attacks?

Darkshine: It's because my resistance is not a fallacy like yours.

Darkshine: Now get your ass ready dick (censored)

Vegeta: Kakarot, what happened to you?

Goku(Wheelchair): I tripped

Solar = Solos

image.png

Goku: Is that OPM's verse? I came to solar a bald man.

Darkshine: Am I that bald? You can come then.

Goku: It's not you, get out of the way (Goku uses Kamehameha)

Darkshine: Not affected by Kamehameha

Goku: How did you withstand my attacks?

Darkshine: It's because my resistance is not a fallacy like yours.

Darkshine: Now get your ass ready dick (censored)

Vegeta: Kakarot, what happened to you?

Goku(Wheelchair): I tripped

Solar = Solos
i ******* love you

I mean, it's not that strange when you think about it. Saitama never tells the HA his feats, and when HA suddenly realizes what his feats are, they're mostly downplayed. As stated by Dr Bofoi, Hero Association thinks his feats are only contributions: he contributed to defeat the sea King and defeated him once he was very weakened by a S-Class and many A-Class heroes, he contributed to the destruction of the meteor with at least 2-3 S-Classes to help him (and causing several damage), he defeated many non-rated monsters (therefore not a feat), he defeated many non-rated monsters within hero association and helped to defeat Garou, etc.

Back