• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i really wanna see it animated, and which kinda of OST they're going to use on it......
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzYyNTE5MzA2NTclMkY5MTcyNzkxNzMyMTM1ODU0MzglMkY3LnBuZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzU2MTQzNjM2NzglMkY5MTcyNzkxODAwMzc3MDk4NDQlMkY4LnBuZw==
I swear, if JC Staff animates this, it's gonna be a png moving at 2 fps

i hope its a fire psykos ost and right before it panels out there's just complete silence.
Good idea. The silence gives off an ominous tone to the situation, and then it cuts back to Tatsumaki casually just standing there, having fully tanked the attack like nothing.

I swear, if JC Staff animates this, it's gonna be a png moving at 2 fps
nothing to worry about, Mappa is the one animating season 3.
But theres one point, OPM is not the kinda of anime that you can abuse CGI on it just like attack on titan, i hope that they wont do it.
I want a JJK treatment.

Last edited:
one hax man? Yes plz. oh wait, that's yogiri
Yogiri is pretty much an upgraded version of wank Saitama.

Wank Saitama:
-Has infinite strength (High 3-A)
-Can kill anything in a single punch of serious
-Is a Gag character and can defeat anyone as long as it's funny.

Yogiri:
-His ability doesn't rely on strength, but transcends infinite dimensions anyway (1-A)
-Kills anything that feels any sort of animosity against him faster than even passives can affect him without needing to think.
-Has actual plot manip to always win no matter what.

Last edited:
Yogiri is pretty much an upgraded version of wank Saitama.
Wank Saitama: Yogiri:
-Infinite strength (High 3-A) -Power doesn't care about strength, but transcends infinitely higher dimensions anyway (1-A)
-Can kill anything with a punch when serious -Will kill anything that has any ill intent or causes harm to him before even passives can affect him.
-Gag character=Plot manip to always win (unless funny) -Literally has plot manipulation so he always win.
add omnipotence, since yogiri might have logical omnipotence since he can control all possible worlds (type 4 multiverse)

nothing to worry about, Mappa is the one animating season 3.
But theres one point, OPM is not the kinda of anime that you can abuse CGI on it just like attack on titan, i hope that they wont do it.
I want a JJK treatment.
CGI in anime is a sin, and I'll never change my stance on that. I've NEVER seen good CGI in any anime. I don't know why people were raving on about the CGI in DBS Super Hero. Even that movie had terrible CGI imo

CGI in anime is a sin, and I'll never change my stance on that. I've NEVER seen good CGI in any anime. I don't know why people were raving on about the CGI in DBS Super Hero. Even that movie had terrible CGI imo
Demon slayer has a pretty good CGI.

Chainsaw Man.
Also Superhero was great.

Back