• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shitty webcomic Boros paved the way for the awesome manga Boros to pass the torch to the absolute epitome of anime Boros
no antagonist could ever be so raw

I know we can't use that kind of calculation but I just noticed that if Saitama grows as slow as 1.001 times per second, he would be universal by now. It takes less than a year to reach the numbers that are orders of magnitude above the baseline universal.

And assuming "God" was the one who created limiters, it would be logical that he is unbound by them as well. The previous multiplier is somewhat big when you think about it. But in "God"s case, if he grows as slow as 1.000001 times per year he would still be universal. He should be older than DSK who is at least 300 million years old.

I suppose universal "God" as a bare minimum is a given though.

Last edited:
lol. Someone on Reddit asked what would happen if Darkshine got hit by Cosmic Garou's nuclear fission punch. And someone else replied that as long as Darkshine remains confident, he wouldn't be harmed at all, because according to them, Darkshine with full confidence is as strong and durable as Saitama, and only his "mind" is what makes him lose fights. There are shit takes, and then there's stuff like this. 4-A Darkshine anyone? And then 7-A for Darkshine with LOw kAnFiDeNcE

KWe8M8f.png

lol. Someone on Reddit asked what would happen if Darkshine got hit by Cosmic Garou's nuclear fission punch. And someone else replied that as long as Darkshine remains confident, he wouldn't be harmed at all, because according to them, Darkshine with full confidence is as strong and durable as Saitama, and only his "mind" is what makes him lose fights. There are shit takes, and then there's stuff like this. 4-A Darkshine anyone? And then 7-A for Darkshine with LOw kAnFiDeNcE

KWe8M8f.png
According to this logic, Watchdog man destroys Cosmo Garou.

I saw a similar sentiment on another forum (I wanna say killermovies.com), only with shine instead of confidence due to some stuff from the databook.

They were debunked very quickly when someone pointed out that Darkshine was as shiny (and confident, for that matter) as ever when Fuhrer gave him an acid bath, and the person's response basically amounted to 'acid is acid'.

Sure why not?

I saw a similar sentiment on another forum (I wanna say killermovies.com), only with shine instead of confidence due to some stuff from the databook.

They were debunked very quickly when someone pointed out that Darkshine was as shiny (and confident, for that matter) as ever when Fuhrer gave him an acid bath, and the person's response basically amounted to 'acid is acid'.
Yup. And even during the fight with Garou, that argument makes no sense. Because Garou vs Darkshine started off with Darkshine at 100% confidence, and the whole reason why he lost confidence in the first place was BECAUSE he was getting physically overwhelmed even at 100% confidence. Which shows that 100% confidence Darkshine is weaker than Spiral Garou, let alone Cosmic Garou

KWe8M8f.png
Who let blud cook? 😭

Darkshine fans are something else, man.

This is wrong !
You are considering 8.7km taking the root, and when this was calculated, this part was not even shown, plus Tatsumaki twisted it, which may have affected its size (this taking from the base)
I took the diameter of the hole that was calculated in the past. The holes are of equal size and this size is equal to the width of the base, I argued this with scans.

Everything is fine with the calculation. But I do not argue that with other methods of calculating the width of the tower, the result can be greater.

Did he even read the webcomic? Even by Webcomic standards, Flashy did much better against Garou than Darkshine ever did.
Yeah in the webcomic Flashy is literally the only one to actually put up a fight against Post GS Garou (with Garou implying he would have had a hard time if he faced him any sooner) and by the end Flashy is the last hero to stand up to him after being beaten down lol

These are the only scans of Chapter 185 Darkshine, for reference. This does not confirm that he 'had only lost his shine.' Why tf would he be writing in pain otherwise? (Gore warning) My man doesn't know what acid burns do to skin pigmentation.

And the hell do they mean 'even Garou'. 'Even' the guy who kicked Darkshine's ass before levelling up? This man knows nothing about power scaling, which is why they can't even see that GS destroying Fuhrer Ugly means he's above Darkshine anyway.

I like Darkshine, but some mfs need to stop drinking the kool-aid.

Last edited:
Back