• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iaian after losing another hand:
image0.gif
Blitz + hax his vers, good.

Boros: no matter how much you dribble, I’ll just keep taking the ball back over and over. You will just keep losing more and more energy as you fail to score, while I on the other hand will continue to make 3 pointers. A fatal disadvantage for you is an opportunity to score for me.
Garou: Shut up you shitty alien, I’m about to destroy your entire outlook on ankles.
Boros: …..No…..not yet
METEORIC LAYUP
Unleashing my latent energy, I can achieve half court shots beyond the absolute limit of the NBA!!!
It’s a technique I reserve for ending a match quickly….
Garou grows wings to fly and blocks the ball
Garou: You think you’ve won? Wrong, this is a blessing….for now I’ve perfected my shot
Garou throws the ball and scores in Boros’ net
Boros: But this man, he makes me want to BREAK EVERY ANKLE IN HIS BODY
Garou: Water Stream rock smashing steal
Boros: !!! (He smacked the ball) Yes, that is what makes this shot worth taking
Time to unleash all my latent energy and get a score from across this planet’s surface
Garou: I have to make Dark Matter’s team suffer, the same way I did….THIS HAS TO BE ENOUGH FOR YOU TOO
EXTREME FA SLAM
COLLAPSING DUNK ROARING SLAMMIN

it seems that it’s over
the buzzer has rung, the score is 36-36

Last edited:
Both Earth and Ocean naturally evil surviving a 5-C feat, Garou casually performing an H5-A, High 4-C attack near Earth...
yeah….

that’s exatcly why i brought this topic to life again

“uuuh no destruction enough in the feat” then why didnt gamma ray burst completely destroy the earth? ☠️

The argument is Earth has survived tier 5 and 4 feats without major issues, so it's okay for Orochi's KE calculation to be Tier 5.
Garou only "At least 5-A, possibly High 4-C".

Then, Orochi might have AT LEAST "At least High 6-A, possibly Low 5-B".

I agree that we should fully scale Orochi to kinetic energy. But to be honest, I don't think its punching power and durability should be scaled up to that. And to be honest, it seems to me that the level of a small planet is a lot for Orochi and it's more like an outlier, but this is just my opinion, which I can not prove through the rules of the wiki.

Garou only "At least 5-A, possibly High 4-C".

Then, Orochi might have AT LEAST "At least High 6-A, possibly Low 5-B".

I agree that we should fully scale Orochi to kinetic energy. But to be honest, I don't think its punching power and durability should be scaled up to that. And to be honest, it seems to me that the level of a small planet is a lot for Orochi and it's more like an outlier, but this is just my opinion, which I can not prove through the rules of the wiki.
I suppose it makes sense, but what about those who upscale Orochi?

if orochi gets a “possibly” rating, everyone that scales to him should get the same treatment. “at least high 6-a, possibly at least low-5b”.

(at least low-5b to put their superiority over orochi under evidence)

Back