• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GOD knew who saitama was, GOD knew that high-6a characters wouldnt scratch saitama, just this screws the scaling chain.
also, sage centipede being summoned by god from orochi’s remains would at BEST put him above base orochi. Psykorochi is not only a boosted orochi but also a FUSED monster that grew larger and larger in power, was pretty much confident in fighting saitama who previously one shotted him and never really directly fought saitama. So, theres nothing implying that God made sage to be stronger than psykorochi.
Also, feats just implies the opposite from the current scaling.

But let’s consider a possible screwed scaling where it does scales, psykorochi got stomped by a half-dead tatsumaki, psykorochi is NOWHERE close to Tatsumaki’s fullpower.
So, we cannot scale sage centipede to tatsumaki since even psykorochi vastly downscale to her

also no, i do not agree that boros is stronger than tatsumaki.
no

Since God saw Saitama's fight with Boros and knows Boros' strength it would be enough to scale Sage above Boros, as clearly The fist that turned against God is Saitama

Since God saw Saitama's fight with Boros and knows Boros' strength it would be enough to scale Sage above Boros, as clearly The fist that turned against God is Saitama
I mean there's nothing suggesting that he saw it, plus he didn't recognize Saitama when he was underground so there's really no legs to stand on with that interpretation

I mean, it is narratively more fitting that Garou would be stronger than tatsumaki after he perfects his fist with no one left to stand in his way
perfected fist garou has speed and reactive evolution, enough to beat tatsumaki even thought that she is stronger than him.

theres literally zero reasons to put sage centipede in the same league as tatsumaki, and as i said, being weaker than tatsumaki doesnt mean being fodder, actually, 99% of the verse will ALWAYS be weaker than her.

using his logic to scale sage centipede above orochi and psykorochi, yes, sage centipede should scale above boros aswell.

99% of the verse will ALWAYS be weaker than her.
the 1%:
image.png

Boros deniers when they realize they have to choose between him being omnipotent or him being able to get the fight he's always wanted (they can't win)

A question out of curiosity: Boros' justification for being above Tatsumaki is that the databook states their battle (his battle against Saitama) is the battle of the strongest in humanity vs the strongest in the universe. How does that make Boros scale above her? Tatsumaki is being included in the humanity group, I assume, and it's natural that she's not the strongest there becuase Saitama exists, but that doesn't prevent her from being stronger than Boros/being stronger than the strongest in the universe.

I'd like to get a clarification on that.

A question out of curiosity: Boros' justification for being above Tatsumaki is that the databook states their battle (his battle against Saitama) is the battle of the strongest in humanity vs the strongest in the universe. How does that make Boros scale above her? Tatsumaki is being included in the humanity group, I assume, and it's natural that she's not the strongest there becuase Saitama exists, but that doesn't prevent her from being stronger than Boros/being stronger than the strongest in the universe.

I'd like to get a clarification on that.
Pretty sure that was addressed somewhere in the CRT. Iirc, there was also a translation that says the battle between Boros and Saitama would be "the battle of the strongest in the universe" or sth like that

Last edited:
Well there’s another statement of him just being the strongest in the universe plainly, paired with them being confirmed as “the two that fulfill the prophecy” on the page. Not to mention that Saitama is just the obvious exception to begin with given that he’s basically a cosmic anomaly in the whole new opm multiverse thing.

Even taking the stance of the guidebook being unreliable or something, even after acknowledging that Saitama was the strongest human (above Tatsumaki and “King”) it still said that Boros had potentially rivaling abilities

also I have another thread that’s eventually gonna be scaling Boros above Orochi through other means, it’s currently temporarily closed due to crt limits though but it’s going to be additional evidence for that. It’ll probably be reopened soon in case you wanna check it out.

Yeah, Boros scaling on this thread is actually banned, so it's best not to bring it up again or risk getting banned
Alright.

I'm tired of this.

This is a strawpoll. Everyone vote. If at 7:00 PM EST on March 23rd of 2023 AD more people vote yes than no to the poll than all Boros scales above "X person" topics are banned.
If the poll remains as is, then if you break it you get a 24 hour thread ban that doubles on every subsequent rule infraction.

Last edited:
I think I saw this calculation. That's not what I meant. Just the new recalculation did not take into account what I indicated in my calculation.

Also, this does not mean that my calculation is cancelled.

I'm using the same pixels and the same height of the tower as before, I'm just using a different frame to define the width of the tower and hence the hole. I gave a number of reasons why the holes are the same size (they are literally both the same width as the tower) and also why this frame should be used instead of the previous ones.

Wow, I didn’t just see it, I even left a link to this calculation in my calculation.
I think I saw this calculation. That's not what I meant. Just the new recalculation did not take into account what I indicated in my calculation.

Also, this does not mean that my calculation is cancelled.

I'm using the same pixels and the same height of the tower as before, I'm just using a different frame to define the width of the tower and hence the hole. I gave a number of reasons why the holes are the same size (they are literally both the same width as the tower) and also why this frame should be used instead of the previous ones.

Back