• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is there any general agreement on the cosmology of the opm verse here?
Like how many universes/timelines there are, because genos mentions 'countless parallel worlds', he also explains how the verse functions on MWI and MWI is this :
MWI's main conclusion is that the universe (or multiverse in this context) is composed of a quantum superposition of an infinite[12] or undefinable[14]: 14–17  amount or number of increasingly divergent, non-communicating parallel universes or quantum worlds.[2] Sometimes dubbed Everett worlds,[2]: 234  each is an internally consistent and actualized alternative history or timeline.
So countless worlds or infinite/undefinable worlds?

(Or is genos' explanation disregarded to be true for the verse..?)

Cosmology discussions are kinda useless until God (only character I think has any narrative justification to affect the cosmology of the verse) properly appears

That said the alternate timeline Core remained and alternate timeline Saitama and Garou briefly existed on the current timeline so I guess Genos theory isn't far fetched

What. The. ****.

image.png
Ain’t now way

Ocean water would’ve actually soloed the hero association if Saitama wasn’t there that’s crazy
they would have had to call blast to save the world from water

I'm sure he and the centipede are above Tatsumaki on the scale.
no, they are not.
iirc the crt was just scaling above psykorochi, tatsumaki was never mentioned. I really wonder who made those changes in their profiles since psykorochi barely scales to a semi-dead full powered tatsumaki

To be honest, I also doubt that Centipede is stronger than Psykoroch.

I think "Fist Against God" is Garou because Centipede was targeting Garou the whole fight without any errors, as if Centipede was created against Garou.

And Garou's statements that this is Saitama are only his personal opinion. In addition, Garou literally called his fist before that a godslayer.

I think "Fist Against God" is Garou because Centipede was targeting Garou the whole fight without any errors, as if Centipede was created against Garou.

And Garou's statements that this is Saitama are only his personal opinion. In addition, Garou literally called his fist before that a godslayer.
Read the pages right before Garou turned cosmic

Sage literally calls Garou “the half monster” and says he could be a problem, rather than the fist who turned against god

For once I feel like the high tiers (high 6-A) are finally making narrative sense and we actually have a good catalogue of fun potential vs threads that can be done with the verse without getting screwed because ohhh sorry one of them just upscales heavily from being 1000x stronger and then the next key AP stomps so you can't make a fair match boohoo
and now we have the stuff that everyone wants to see, Sage Centipede not being fodder, Garou actually being stronger than Orochi, Boros, all that good shit
I dare someone to try and be that guy who tries to end this golden era...

on another note, watchdog man's 7-C is still horrifying, we should delete his profile bruh....

Metal Knight has literally never taken a W yet
prep knight solos 99% of the verse but he has never actually accomplished anything. What’s up with that?

For once I feel like the high tiers (high 6-A) are finally making narrative sense and we actually have a good catalogue of fun potential vs threads that can be done with the verse without getting screwed because ohhh sorry one of them just upscales heavily from being 1000x stronger and then the next key AP stomps so you can't make a fair match boohoo
and now we have the stuff that everyone wants to see, Sage Centipede not being fodder, Garou actually being stronger than Orochi, Boros, all that good shit
I dare someone to try and be that guy who tries to end this golden era...

on another note, watchdog man's 7-C is still horrifying, we should delete his profile bruh....
sage centipede was never a fodder
being weaker than tatsumaki doesnt mean being a fodder LOL

It’s clearly inferior to tatsumaki, theres NO NARRATIVE implying that she would even be equal to tatsumaki or even psykorochi, like, why would god send high-6a characters to fight the abominable fist if he saw what saitama did to boros?

Tatsumaki bars EVERY single top tier of the verse, this is her narrative. Theres no sense in tatsumaki being fodderized by anyone below monster garou’s level. Metal bat being able to keep up with Tatsumaki? Hell NO!
Saitama HIMSELF acknowledged her power many times, i think this is enough proof…

It’s clearly inferior to tatsumaki, theres NO NARRATIVE implying that she would even be equal to tatsumaki or even psykorochi, like, why would god send high-6a characters to fight the abominable fist if he saw what saitama did to boros?
he didn't even know who the fist against god was, all he knew was that it was stronger than everyone else (and also pulverized orochi)
but how much narrative do you even need, he literally was summoned by god directly from Orochi's corpse 💀
the narrative there could be understood by a kindergartener
good that we agree Boros is stronger than the other high 6-A characters though
Saitama HIMSELF acknowledged her power many times, i think this is enough proof…
"Tatsumaki, you did good, it was almost a real fight!"

he didn't even know who the fist against god was
GOD knew who saitama was, GOD knew that high-6a characters wouldnt scratch saitama, just this screws the scaling chain.
also, sage centipede being summoned by god from orochi’s remains would at BEST put him above base orochi. Psykorochi is not only a boosted orochi but also a FUSED monster that grew larger and larger in power, was pretty much confident in fighting saitama who previously one shotted him and never really directly fought saitama. So, theres nothing implying that God made sage to be stronger than psykorochi.
Also, feats just implies the opposite from the current scaling.

But let’s consider a possible screwed scaling where it does scales, psykorochi got stomped by a half-dead tatsumaki, psykorochi is NOWHERE close to Tatsumaki’s fullpower.
So, we cannot scale sage centipede to tatsumaki since even psykorochi vastly downscale to her

also no, i do not agree that boros is stronger than tatsumaki.

GOD knew who saitama was, GOD knew that high-6a characters wouldnt scratch saitama, just this screws the scaling chain.
also, sage centipede being summoned by god from orochi’s remains would at BEST put him above base orochi. Psykorochi is not only a boosted orochi but also a FUSED monster that grew larger and larger in power, was pretty much confident in fighting saitama who previously one shotted him and never really directly fought saitama. So, theres nothing implying that God made sage to be stronger than psykorochi.
Also, feats just implies the opposite from the current scaling.

But let’s consider a possible screwed scaling where it does scales, psykorochi got stomped by a half-dead tatsumaki, psykorochi is NOWHERE close to Tatsumaki’s fullpower.
So, we cannot scale sage centipede to tatsumaki since even psykorochi vastly downscale to her

also no, i do not agree that boros is stronger than tatsumaki.
nah.

Back