• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
lmao look at this triggered snowflake because I just dismantled his entire "skill", aka powerscaling. You probably make powerscaling your entire personality and pride, which is so sad. And obviously I hit a nerve in you because of that. It's totally fine to enjoy powerscaling for fun and a hobby, but weirdos like you get SO triggered and pretentious about it, even though nobody actually gives a ****. Talking trash about others because of their "inferior" powerscaling skills reminds me of how I used to be back then LMFAOOOO.
EdCc7I9XgAEHwQX.jpg

lmao look at this triggered snowflake because I just dismantled his entire "skill", aka powerscaling. You probably make powerscaling your entire personality and pride, which is so sad. And obviously I hit a nerve in you because of that. It's totally fine to enjoy powerscaling for fun and a hobby, but weirdos like you get SO triggered and pretentious about it, even though nobody actually gives a ****. Talking trash about others because of their "inferior" powerscaling skills reminds me of how I used to be back then LMFAOOOO.
Using “triggered snowflake” unironically
we’ve got one of those people it seems

Well yeah. VS battles wiki is a site that entirely revolves around powerscaling, so it is obviously more structured and the character tiers are based off of more research and evidence, but even this research and evidence is almost always subjective, because powerscaling's inherent nature is fictional. Its entire basis is fictional so trying to claim that you're a top tier powerscaler who is "better" at it than someone else always makes me laugh. Guys like seththeprogrammer make me cringe so ******* much because he is so goddamn pretentious and arrogant. On the other hand, something like physics or chemistry is based on reality and you can be objectively correct about certain aspects of it.
I mean even if its fiction there is objectivity in how strong is a character and how they would fare against another

Like this simple example without taking hax into account:
If Character A blows up a mountain with a punch then he will definitely beat Character B whose best feat is destroying the wall of a building with several punches. Anyone trying to convince you otherwise is stupid.

Well yeah. VS battles wiki is a site that entirely revolves around powerscaling, so it is obviously more structured and the character tiers are based off of more research and evidence, but even this research and evidence is almost always subjective, because powerscaling's inherent nature is fictional. Its entire basis is fictional so trying to claim that you're a top tier powerscaler who is "better" at it than someone else always makes me laugh. Guys like seththeprogrammer make me cringe so ******* much because he is so goddamn pretentious and arrogant. On the other hand, something like physics or chemistry is based on reality and you can be objectively correct about certain aspects of it.
Yeah, I agree it's healthy to remember the subjectivity of fiction.

Objectivity exists in fiction though. It's called "canon". Even authors can be proven wrong with the evidence of the ongoings of the medium itself.

Like this simple example without taking hax into account:
If Character A blows up a mountain with a punch then he will definitely beat Character B whose best feat is destroying the wall of a building with several punches. Anyone trying to convince you otherwise is stupid.
Yeah. You're right about that. But most of the time, powerscaling isn't that simple. Scaling to other characters, pixel scaling and calcs, vague statements from a hundred chapters ago, author statements that may or may not be relevant anymore, the canonicity of certain feats, how characters from different verses should interact, etc. All these things come into play, and tend to conflict with one another. At that point, it just boils down to opinions.

Yeah. You're right about that. But most of the time, powerscaling isn't that simple. Scaling to other characters, pixeling scaling and calcs, vague statements from a hundred chapters ago, author statements that may or may not be relevant anymore, the canonicity of certain feats, etc. All these things come into play, and at this point, it just boils down to opinions.
And the outlier. Generally outside of here, a lot more things are considered an outlier (like, in the CV every Castlevania feat that isn't breaking a wall is an outlier)

The one punch man subreddit is a cesspool. 99% are dudes that are so unbelievably horny for tatsumaki and fubuki. Look at the top 50 posts of the subreddit. Literally all just Tatsumaki/Fubuki fanart and colorings. Not to mention, the corny ass jokes and memes. Whenever someone makes a post about the top 10 strongest characters, EVERY single comment is just "where is King? where is the mosquito? where is the cat that scratched Saitama?"

People STILL making King jokes. That shit became old in 2014.

So we’re in agreement then, Reddit is bad.
Oh yeah. Reddit as a whole is an echo chamber circle jerk shithole full of the most condescending and smug individuals in all of social media. And the moderators are on par with discord mods in terms of having no life

Oh yeah. Reddit as a whole is an echo chamber circle jerk shithole full of the most condescending and smug individuals in all of social media. And the moderators are on par with discord mods in terms of having no life
I think you have a lot of anger in your heart.

Relax.

Captura-de-tela-2023-05-19-195324.png

I don't know what makes me laugh more, that vsbw admits that it is not objective and subjective, or that, I am busy making a list of the crimes of the cookie clicker baker for the cookie clicker subreddit.
Well, I think the joke is actually on me for doing it more than me making fun of people who have subjective thoughts.
You do know that almost everything is subjective, right? And we objectively prove things through tests, and by giving our subjective thoughts we make something objective.
I mean, don't think that everything was objective, literally "objective" is objectively something invented by humans to say something that is a fact, but objectively it is safe to say that many more things are subjective than objective.
yeah a bunch of things to say to me for this

Shouldn’t ZombieMan naturally be immune to stuff like poison and drowning?
If it's paralysing poison, in special botulinum toxin it would likely still work, but last for less due to fast metabolism, anticoagulant poison wouldn't work very well, Cell killing poison would need very high potency to get rid of him.
Drowning shouldn't work as a way to kill him, but would probably be very agony inducing.

None made a crt to fix the scaling of sage centipede/evil ocean water?
im gonna do it myself then, just asking because i dont really know how to check current CRTS

Why the **** every time you write something here you act very rude?

It's not the first time. Everyone here communicates plus or minus neutrally towards each other, or at least politely, you alone are always aggressive and arrogant.

Why the **** every time you write something here you act very rude?

It's not the first time. Everyone here communicates plus or minus neutrally towards each other, or at least politely, you alone are always aggressive and arrogant.
I literally just said looking down on others for "inferior" powerscaling skills is super cringe because it's a totally subjective and fictional thing. And he called me "goofy ass" and blah blah blah. So I replied equally rude. But **** all that right? Just focus on my reply alone and make me look rude. Fantastic analyzing skills there mate.

Back