• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyway, I noticed this while re-reading Chapter 134, the important part is "The barrier system was used to rescue the heroes as well presuming they get caught by the flesh roots" meaning the resistance was double layered.

Iaian destroyed one of these barriers supposed to repel Orochi's flesh roots in chapter 130, idk I thought it was a cool feat and another reason as to why Iaian should be A Class Rank 1 instead of Clown Mask

Except she didn't do that, the HA girl specifically says "The city itself is being twisted up"
p_17.png

And she didn't even twist the whole city btw
NONE is ******* saying that she did twist a continent, S T O P puting words in my ******* mouth and learn to read what im ACTUALLY telling u
Tatsumaki only twisted up the capital, and this is it, n o n e, N O N E disagree with it.

i didnt say that the twist covered a continental range in ANY moment

Last edited:
Except she didn't do that, the HA girl specifically says "The city itself is being twisted up"
p_17.png

And she didn't even twist the whole city btw
and i DIDNT say that she did lift the WHOLE CONTINENT, i did say that when thinking in the possibility of lifting the whole z city, im talking about the WHOLE area not just the capital
do i have to repeat the SAME thing one billions time?
And you will repeat again the same shit as if im saying that she twisted the continent

im trying to be gentle but you’re complicated

capital ≠ area owned by the capital

area owned by the capital = country sized

just like konoha and fire's country

Last edited:
I meant in modern popularity obv. OPM was once at the peak of the overall anime community and remained popular for a while. Nowadays its still popular but getting hard carried by the manga and only a fraction of what it once was. There is no shot OPM is currently more popular than either JJK or Chainsaw Man.
Series like Attack on Titan are still vastly more popular than CSM and JJK for the same reason as OPM.

They made a bigger and more long lasting impact than both of them. And became some of the most recognizable and iconic series.

That something looking nice wouldn't negate a bad plot argument. Plenty of things can look good but be bad plot wise.
I ought to be more specific, I meant to ask how would that apply to season 3? Are you concerned that MAPPA may not translate the plot of season 3 into anime format well or you do think that the plot we already have in the manga has flaws that are likely to cause problems with season 3 regardless?

ought to be more specific, I meant to ask how would that apply to season 3?
I don't know any really bad about Season 3 other than the Orochi fight. I was just responding to the other user that an anime looking good wouldn't negate a bad plot.

Back