• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
18.jpg

19.jpg

the espers' girls narrative is quite of amazing tbh.

Shit I'll def let you know when I am free then

Not debate just more so discuss for fun

Sorry if I sound kind of like an asshole right now ( can't always show feeling through text ), to you too if that the case @Coomandar

I'm just still kind of waking up and I already admitted I knew I would get jumped on here lmao
lol man, it's fine
we're here to discuss and give our opinions

psykorochi lore gives her one of the biggest potentials of this anime, probably even surpassing tatsumaki (probably, since she her full potential is still unknown)

he power LITERALLY grows absorbing living forms, ofc the fusion and GOD amped psykorochi, but still, absorbing is also a source of power.
Absorbing living forms is how her power increases, not how she achieved her multi-continental output in the first place
anyway, she is narratively stronger than boros and this is the main point here.
6eb107acc4b43d4c1b50531a2973eac2damn-i-kinda-don-t-care-kid-scratching-head-saying.jpg

By the way, the character in the last panel is not Garou's mother, it's the person Garou has a crush on.
it is specifically said that he looks like his mother

Murata killed ONE with a shotgun and made it his life goal to ruin his legacy for...reasons!
I don't know what is more stupid, to say that murata is the one who does all this, and not one, or to say that all naruto was made by kishimoto's editor and not kishimoto himself.
It's also just as stupid as saying that Toriyama's editor was the one who made the story and not Toriyama.

This is all just a joke between Murata and ONE, with them letting the assistants draw the current chapters while Murata draws the real chapters where everything is coherent to launch all at once next week

This is all just a joke between Murata and ONE, with them letting the assistants draw the current chapters while Murata draws the real chapters where everything is coherent to launch all at once next week
wait* goes to another timeline*
look, literally in another timeline, this story is still just as good and there is nothing like comparing manga vs web comic

im pretty sure this chapter is only as fluffy as it is to give a sorta break after all the action we just got. consequences to letting Garou free will be explored in future arcs; that was set up in this chapter

im pretty sure this chapter is only as fluffy as it is to give a sorta break after all the action we just got. consequences to letting Garou free will be explored in future arcs; that was set up in this chapter
oda: I deserve a break.
everyone: ok, rest well
murata and one: we need a break
Everyone: Ok, rest well.
kishimoto: i need a break
everyone: broh, you literally did nothing

You don't, they started rumors thinking that blast is the naked man who oneshotted him.
That's theoretical, especially considering that Garou's wording still doesn't make sense in this context, and in Garou's imagination, the figure of whoever punched him is displayed with a question mark.

That's theoretical, especially considering that Garou's wording still doesn't make sense in this context, and in Garou's imagination, the figure of whoever punch him is displayed as a question mark.
This

And Garou explicitly said "he fought" all the people he was listing off and put Saitama above Blast in the order. Garou neither fought Blast and he wouldn't put Saitama above Blast if he believed it was Blast who one-shotted him.

Back