• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou says he fought Blast to Bang...but he literally doesn't even meet Blast in the new timeline. How the hell do I have a better memory of the events than ONE and Murata?
that's what i'm wondering too. like he only fought blast after he thanked god. but here in this timeline blast never shows up at all

Garou says he fought Blast to Bang...but he literally doesn't even meet Blast in the new timeline. How the hell do I have a better memory of the events than ONE and Murata?
That's what I was wondering about. Maybe he thinks Blast is the one who defeated him? After all, that's what other heroes suggested. But if that's the case, Garou's ordering of them doesn't make sense.

My only guess is that he assumed the other Heroes were right about Blast having beat him. But as you mention, the wording and ordering doesn't make sense. Getting one-shotted isn't the same as having a fight.

9R2QWmt.png

Anyways, a noteworthy thing scaling-wise is that Garou blatantly says Bang is a good sparring partner. This, naturally, implies that Bang is at least relative to Garou. Bang himself also thinks he's stronger at the current moment.

Nice chapter overall, Garou aside
Will BS show up again or is he dead dead?
I think Metal Bat may have killed the last version of him.

Have we ever seen Garou's mom?
No, his personal homelife is never shown, but I think it's safe to assume it was pretty shit.

Anyways, a noteworthy thing scaling-wise is that Garou blatantly says Bang is a good sparring partner. This, naturally, implies that Bang is at least relative to Garou. Bang himself also thinks he's stronger at the current moment.
7-B and Rel+ lol.

Rel+ Bang when

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (His sheer punches threatened to collapse of space, time and reality. Could harm GOD, who created the universe, and the latter claimed he could very easily collapse all of it at his peak)

Speed: Immeasurable (Was able to move across the timeline through sheer speed)

Lifting Strength: Stellar (Was able to lift and contain a supermassive black hole thrown at him)

Of we're going via realism tho:

Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Fought GOD, who created the entire universe. Shook the universe in his clash with GOD)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Kept up with GOD, who's sheer size encompasses multiple stars)

Lifting Strength: At least Class Z (Lifted an entire Continent casually)
I really did predict 4-A and MFTL+ Saitama long ago dayum, though not in the way I thought

Read through the English chapter and yeah I'll be honest:

I understand the complaints of Garou's development here compared to the WC and I also find it better there.

But I would be lying to myself if I said I didn't enjoy the chapter.

The interactions between Bang and Garou were nice. The lengths Bang is going through is really touching (especially the part about him bowing his head, I awed there), which is good since Garou's parents don't care at all for him (and that says a lot to me on what support he got when he was a kid plus the fact the actor for the female sentai was basically a look like for Garou's mom but actually looks nice, a red flag for their relationship for me). Putting faith in him that he also retired as a Hero is why I like Bang.

Also, possible faulty memory/continuity error about fighting Blast aside, the fact Garou puts Saitama after him in a gauntlet of fights with the heroes to reach "his fist" again means he also knows Saitama's real strength, so yay more Saitama acknowledgement.

That said, the executives banking on getting Garou will have consequences. I'm 95% certain the Neo Heroes will be a thing and those lower class Heroes Garou beat up will join them out of spite for this. Darkshine will leave too like in the WC and maybe other noteworthy Heroes might too like Tanktop Master.

Saitama and Geno's chilling was nice and possibly Rover joining them next chapter will be interesting.

Also S3 confirmation, which is good.

Last edited:
Honestly......did the Hero Association actually even do much in fighting the Cadres?

Cause I feel like half or more of the Cadres ( and Orochi ) were

- Taken out by Garou

- Taken out by Saitama

- Taken out by GOD

- Taken out by each other......

Jesus ******* christ I think the only S Class who beat a Cadre were

- Tatsumaki beating Psykos ( Pre and Post God Amp )

- Drive Knight beating Nyan

USELESS ASS MOTHER ******* 💀
If It wasnt Tatsumaki the entire world wouldve been destroyed by psykos thought

What was psyksorochi objective afterall? Nuking the planet and being the only living form at the end? This is so stupid that even Tatsumaki made a joke about it

Last edited:
What has 7 years got to do with anything?
7 years of building his character as absolute unbiased evil ,then waiving that character off by giving him another arc. Its best that they didn't bothered to try which would furthur delay the neo heroes or God arc .They could have left him in that waterfall and dealt with him later ,the arc really ended with some fairy tale type happy ending with even worse possibility of garou joining HA.
Future garou knew this would happen

Not only was Garou allowed to return to civilian life with zero consequences, the Hero association forgot Psykos, THE LEADER OF THE MONSTERS, exists. She’s literally streaking out in City Z with her boobs boobying in the shadows waiting to gather more monsters.

Or, at the very least, every S class present AND TATSUMAKI is just letting her go too. Along with Garou.

Back