• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But there is a massive difference between you and Boros. You can't use yourself as an example to talk about his feats
No it’s pretty basic actually
the reason why you can’t run as fast as your legs can is because your legs have to support your body weight
but since ke is wacky on these characters and they’re like millions times stronger than a normal human at their weight would be. Their weight would probably not effect their running in any way that actually matters. So technically travel speed would be nearly exactly the same
it’s like saying an ant struggling to carry a block of styrofoame means that a grown grizzly bear would also be slowed down by it, weight is a funny thing really

So it’s (probably) physically impossible for Saitama and Garou not to scale to billions of times ftl in both travel speed and reactions and combat (I think)

Vib realizing he'll have to pull an all-nighter to get the chapter translated at his usual pace.

doomer.gif

I’ll literally cry if it’s simply the casting for the live action.

Edit: there is a leaker who said “📽3” which probs means season 3 or a slight chance of a movie.

No it’s pretty basic actually
the reason why you can’t run as fast as your legs can is because your legs have to support your body weight
but since ke is wacky on these characters and they’re like millions times stronger than a normal human at their weight would be. Their weight would probably not effect their running in any way that actually matters. So technically travel speed would be nearly exactly the same
it’s like saying an ant struggling to carry a block of styrofoame means that a grown grizzly bear would also be slowed down by it, weight is a funny thing really
So anyways uh
is there a chance of upgrading their speed, and if not then why

This is good👀👀

im fine with madhouse, bones, a-1, mappa...basically anything thats not jc staff.

NO ******* WAY!

I'VE ASCENDED THATS THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME.

I really, really hope we get a good studio this time around. The best pick would obviously be Bones, but I'd be okay with any other top tier studio who knows their shit.

Most of the consensus' were bones which is perfect timing since they did finish animating ALL of mp100 already.

Again, this implies that I should just make a crt since nobody has anything to say about it, but I know for a fact people would suddenly actually have something to say if I did, and I don’t really feel like putting up with arguing during a crt, so
but you can continue being unfunny, that works too

Again, this implies that I should just make a crt since nobody has anything to say about it, but I know for a fact people would suddenly actually have something to say if I did, and I don’t really feel like putting up with arguing during a crt, so
but you can continue being unfunny, that works too
It’s just how quickly the wiki goes from taking itself too seriously to not even caring, just kinda makes it hard to adapt here is all

Brother Doomguy is ******* low 1-C with Mach 100 speed. You don’t know the real struggle with speed
imagine other characters, who are literally so fast they can travel through time, but they are only wall level.
or in powerlisting wiki,the winner in the fight between absolute strenght,and absolute speed,is absolute speed because with that speed any one who don't have absolute strenght will die

imagine other characters, who are literally so fast they can travel through time, but they are only wall level.
or in powerlisting wiki,the winner in the fight between absolute strenght,and absolute speed,is absolute speed because with that speed any one who don't have absolute strenght will die
Another Alexander W

Alexander you truly are the new Buddha

Back