• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is good👀👀

im fine with madhouse, bones, a-1, mappa...basically anything thats not jc staff.

Not JC Staff

Send the link
For some reason the chapter doesn't seem to appear when I go directly to the link. I have to get linked to it by Murata's account on Twitter to see the new chapter. This has happened a few times in the past and is likely a glitch.

1,80 tall? Not sure what you mean by that. Like, 1.80 meters tall? That's actually really tall for a woman (it's about 5'11").
their models are inaccurate in fortnite (size), this is what i meant
you saw how big is Buma that just released? She looks like an alien

the size really matters in fortnite, a really small model like tatsumaki's real size would be a great advantage over the other players, since smaller = harder to aim
so most likely every model in fortnite has the same size

Back