• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
also, saitama, blast and garou should scale to the distance traveled by the serious punch²
if not, we should nerf boros aswell, since he is scaled to the speed of his kick. (actually the speed traveled by saitama kicked by him)

bye

who is giving a new skill is not me, but the manga, the portals are used to transfer something, at the moment of impact they should already be in space, the portal wouldn't be able to get the energy there if it didn't collapse like the second portal.And no, it's not obvious that he used portals.

Can you phrase this in a way that I can understand what you said

GET OUT OF THE ******* THREAD YOU'RE KILLING THE FORUM

why is this thread so overpopulated today lol theres not even a chapter yet

Basically that explosion was mftl+ and Blast was able to react to it before that explosion could reach blast and break his gates.
the problem is: the speed of the explosion is MUCH, MUCH HIGHER than the current value that garou and saitama are scaled at the moment.
so, if they want to give us this answer, their speed MUST get upgraded.

billions time faster than the lightspeed, not just 1000x faster....
the explosion LITERALLY make a hole in the galaxy in less than 0,0013
their speed is LOWBALLED to hell

Screenshot_20220817-214024_Twitter.jpg

Chad Murata reads chapters naked
He's getting ready for Johnny Sins confirmation as Saitama in the live action

Can you phrase this in a way that I can understand what you said
the image below, it could only have happened in space, the portal would not be able to transfer the energy and it would collapse like this.

that is, the portal broke apart, they were in space and at the moment of impact, Blast contained the energy before it expanded.

the image below, it could only have happened in space, the portal would not be able to transfer the energy and it would collapse like this.

that is, the portal broke apart, they were in space and at the moment of impact, Blast contained the energy before it expanded.

blast, saitama and garou should get scaled to THIS, to the the IO's ping pong.

actually i was waiting for the new chapter on viz.com but they are running one chapter behind .they will be releasing chapter 169 today 😭😭

Probably getting your hopes up. Maybe I'm just being a doomer but I will not raise my expectations.
There’s a decent bit of surplus circumstantial evidence. Like how a prominent and known leaker teased an OPM gif earlier this week. The chapter was delayed until noon on Japan’s time which is odd since it was finished last week but makes sense given that having an announcement at noon is optimally better than midnight, plus Murata says “expect some big news.”

So there’s a decent bit of hope to it.

The staff are already giving me shit for trying to help with the 3-C thread, idk if that’s a good look for me lmao
who cares
the website is about discussing opinions, if they don't like this why would they create this thread
if you want to wait, i can create it myself later

if i kick a ball, i'm pretty sure that i cannot run as fast and the ball......
the logic seems bad i dont even know why is boros scaled like that lol

With my limited understanding of physics, the speed of the energy produced shouldn’t be faster than the source of it. In this case their fists should be as fast as the explosion, I think.
Travel speed is limited by multiple factors other than how fast your legs are, but if you can kick a ball then at the very least your leg can move at the same speed, so it actually makes sense. Even if you have like billions of mega tons of mass, throwing it at someone at like 1 inc per second won’t really do anything other than be able to push them, they won’t go flying unless you attack with speed that would send them flying

Well the kinetic energy produced by him should be more than the kinetic energy produced by Saitama when he was traveled to moon, assuming that both of them equals in weight, then to be able to produced that much energy Boros need to at least move even faster than the speed of Saitama, ignoring the gravity and everything, so yeah we should at least scale him to Saitama's speed.

Well the kinetic energy produced by him should be more than the kinetic energy produced by Saitama when he was traveled to moon, assuming that both of them equals in weight, then to be able to produced that much energy Boros need to at least move even faster than the speed of Saitama, ignoring the gravity and everything, so yeah we should at least scale him to Saitama's speed.
Got It

Back