• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Her Telekinesis and vastly superior Lifting Strength crushing and twisting Evil Eye until he's small enough to not be seen.

Yeah, I made a CRT on that around a year ago and it got added to her page.
not exactly.
Psychokinesis, Superhuman Physical Characteristics (With psychic powers), Flight, Forcefield Generation, Air Manipulation, Limited Power Nullification (Can bind the powers of another esper), Sleep Manipulation, Aura Manipulation, Technology Manipulation (Controlled her TV using her psychic powers), Energy Manipulation, Aura, Extrasensory Perception (Instantly located Psykos from over a kilometer away by sensing small amounts of her psychic energy), Telepathy (Spoke to Fubuki through telepathy), Weapon Creation (Created a spear out of the remains of the Monster Association base), Pain Tolerance (Shook off and fought through severe damage and large cuts in her hands inflicted by Fused Psykos), Resistance to Gravity Manipulation (Treated Gyoro Gyoro's 300x Gravity like a complete joke) and psychic attacks

It's still ES. The justification just wasn't added. it's not really needed.
i prefer that was added,because sometimes then tatsumaki can fight characters that are able to go to another dimension,and people will say:
she will lose,because she can't sense them.

i prefer that was added,because sometimes then tatsumaki can fight characters that are able to go to another dimension,and people will say:
she will lose,because she can't sense them.
She can't sense the people in different dimensions. She can sense that people crossed dimensions. Two different things.

Though I guess if you want it added, there's nothing wrong with that.

By the way how come saitama doesn't have limited acausality type 1 or 3 via zero punch
I get that time manipulation isn't causality manipulation, but the time travel system in one punch man is different from dragon ball, in that there only seems to be one timline in which causality wackiness actually does apply
the zero punch itself that saitama is able to be in 2 places at once, which should just grant automatic acausality

By the way how come saitama doesn't have limited acausality type 1 or 3 via zero punch
I get that time manipulation isn't causality manipulation, but the time travel system in one punch man is different from dragon ball, in that there only seems to be one timline in which causality wackiness actually does apply
the zero punch itself that saitama is able to be in 2 places at once, which should just grant automatic acausality
Should be limited acausality, as Saitama is merged into his new self as a result, he can only make one action before the effect of causality gets rid of the original Saitama.

Screenshot_20220811-233518.png

If Murata and ONE had made that Genos's balloon readable, most likely people would argue that FTL speed in OPM is impossible

I could see limited type 1 one to an extent. But I don't see anything that qualifies for Type 3.

I was wondering why was it assumed that the Tiger Level Sky Folk made some of the explosions when we are only shown that Sky King is the one firing the beams?
Kind of a big deal since like a ton of A class heroes and featless Demon levels scale from it.

wtf, Tank top master has a Class G calculation on the verse page but according to the calculation it is Class T

What? This is pretty confusing to me because by all accounts Amai Mask in the manga is essentially a 1:1 parallel to how he was in the webcomic for the MA arc. In fact the manga actually gives him more development and hints with his connection to blast and how he chooses to restrain himself to be a better hero.

Of course Amai Mask later develops further in the webcomic, but we’re not at that stage yet in the manga since that happens after the MA arc is over.
I don't know what the hell kinda webcomic you were reading. In the webcomic, Amai Mask has a badass entrance where he's carrying an enormous boulder and hurls it at black sperm. Then he takes on black sperm (who was a much bigger deal in the webcomic) while all the other S-Class heroes are on the sidelines thinking of a plan to defeat Evil Natural Water. Atomic Samurai (who hates complimenting lower ranked heroes) even admitted that Amai Mask is very strong and is S-Class level. He was doing really well against black sperm (in contrast to Atomic Samurai who got spanked in two seconds) and only started to lose when Evil Natural Water and black sperm ganged up on him. Even then, he didn't fall, and simply shrugged off the damage and was ready to fight some more. He had some other cool scenes too such as one shotting the webcomic counterpart of DO-S, whereas in the manga, ******* DO-S survives Amai mask lmfao. The point is, ONE clearly intended to make Amai Mask a much bigger deal in the webcomic, whereas in the manga he didn't do shit and only got fodderized by Fuhrer Ugly and that was it. He literally didn't do anything after Fuhrer Ugly beat him. It really goes to show that Murata was not lying when he said he doesn't like Amai Mask.

I don't know what the hell kinda webcomic you were reading. In the webcomic, Amai Mask has a badass entrance where he's carrying an enormous boulder and hurls it at black sperm. Then he takes on black sperm (who was a much bigger deal in the webcomic) while all the other S-Class heroes are on the sidelines thinking of a plan to defeat Evil Natural Water. Atomic Samurai (who hates complimenting lower ranked heroes) even admitted that Amai Mask is very strong and is S-Class level. He was doing really well against black sperm (in contrast to Atomic Samurai who got spanked in two seconds) and only started to lose when Evil Natural Water and black sperm ganged up on him. Even then, he didn't fall, and simply shrugged off the damage and was ready to fight some more. He had some other cool scenes too such as one shotting the webcomic counterpart of DO-S, whereas in the manga, ******* DO-S survives Amai mask lmfao. The point is, ONE clearly intended to make Amai Mask a much bigger deal in the webcomic, whereas in the manga he didn't do shit and only got fodderized by Fuhrer Ugly and that was it. He literally didn't do anything after Fuhrer Ugly beat him. It really goes to show that Murata was not lying when he said he doesn't like Amai Mask.
the important thing is that Tatsumaki got more love in manga, amai mask is irrelevant.
we only care about REAL STRONG characters

also, i don't really see how someone can like amai mask?
like, such an annoying character lol loved the part when tatsumaki did put him on his place
i hope he is dead next arc.

Why Saitama got travel time but not limited time travel. Bro he can't do it unless someone shows him lol? Is he capable to do it? Yes, but can he do it on his own? No. It should be limited.

Why Saitama got travel time but not limited time travel. Bro he can't do it unless someone shows him lol? Is he capable to do it? Yes, but can he do it on his own? No. It should be limited.
He can do it on his own after Garou taught him how to. It's not like Saitama needs Garou to teach him every time how to Time Travel so he can keep doing it (assuming he didn't use Time Travel just at the moment he learnt about it)

He can do it on his own after Garou taught him how to. It's not like Saitama needs Garou to teach him every time how to Time Travel so he can keep doing it (assuming he didn't use Time Travel just at the moment he learnt about it)
But he can't do it on his own unless he manipulates his own subatomic particles and anti-particles. Other time travel users, do it without any of these requirements. Do you understand my point?

Back