• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wouldn't Garou be able to do the same?
I talked to Confluctor about the topic of the Speed Force and if Garou can copy it. Technically yes, but, unless there's actually a permanent connection formed with the Speed Force that actual speedsters have, it'll backfire. But again, he'd still get statued so laughably bad that it's not even funny.

Hey guys, just wondering but seeing all the Garou spam in vs threads I'm curious how Cosmic Fear Garou would handle a certain 6-C warlock and might make a fight with that character for ***** and giggles and I genuinely can't decide if I want to do it in an actual vs thread or put it in fun and games

zeldacdi-220x212.jpg

Anyway, I remember someone making a calc about Z city size and it was like bigger than Cuba or something, anyone got the link?

That particular panel is barely registers as working alongside.
Do we have more context to this image? Or a source? Or even know if Murata did or didn’t do extra work on that image. Because I believe we’ve seen Murata’s images before he gives them to his assistant before.

This one for example:

zcb9zxh9mmv51.jpg

Or this one:
58cfct39mmv51.jpg

iac0lzt8mmv51.jpg

Obviously the assistants are doing plenty of work, but Murata is doing his fair share of drawing.

Do we have more context to this image? Or a source? Or even know if Murata did or didn’t do extra work on that image. Because I believe we’ve seen Murata’s images before he gives them to his assistant before.

This one for example:

zcb9zxh9mmv51.jpg

Or this one:
58cfct39mmv51.jpg

iac0lzt8mmv51.jpg

Obviously the assistants are doing plenty of work, but Murata is doing his fair share of drawing.
It was a french interview with Murata’s assistants that came out. Not everything is translated from it.

It was a french interview with Murata’s assistants that came out. Not everything is translated from it.
Actually I just saw that. Really cool and interesting work they did, a lot of digitial effects for the oval shapes and how they modeled it were nice to see. These assistants definitely deserve plenty of credit for the work they do.

Yeah I found it, I wonder why wasn't it applied though? It's an upgrade for the meteor and thus an upgrade for post-Elder Centipede Genos.
There would need to be a CRT to have it applied. Since ByAsura hasn't made the CRT yet, then it can not be applied.

dac91f8c5d665c6f534a3c338501a9fa4c428832.jpg

Just noticed this scene on Genos flashback of Saitama. Might be some foreshadowing God offers him power while using Saitama's image in the future.
And worst part is Genos is likely to take it if he doesn't change his blind faith in Saitama and endless chase for power.
That's when hes on I.O holding his core saying he has to hold onto I tight.

He's not asking for VS-related stuff, I don't think. Besides, why should a wiki control what a person does irl? Obviously, harassing someone shouldn't be allowed, but general questions like that one shouldn't be an issue.
I meant asking questions to do a CRT. Like asking an author if certain place is certain tier, then use such statement to upgrade rhe character

Back