• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If in the future it is pointed out that the one-eyed alien from the Blast team is Boros, weakened by 2 times, and he is equal in strength to Garou according to the instructions, but, as you understand, this is a strong contradiction to the plot, then what would Wikipedia do?

I'm not asking this because I'm a fan of Boris, I'm just wondering what vicky would do when such a large-scale illogical chain of scalings occurs.

If in the future it is pointed out that the one-eyed alien from the Blast team is Boros, weakened by 2 times, and he is equal in strength to Garou according to the instructions, but, as you understand, this is a strong contradiction to the plot, then what would Wikipedia do?

I'm not asking this because I'm a fan of Boris, I'm just wondering what vicky would do when such a large-scale illogical chain of scalings occurs.
Boris is actually 1% of Boros.

dac91f8c5d665c6f534a3c338501a9fa4c428832.jpg

Just noticed this scene on Genos flashback of Saitama. Might be some foreshadowing God offers him power while using Saitama's image in the future.
And worst part is Genos is likely to take it if he doesn't change his blind faith in Saitama and endless chase for power.

Just noticed this scene on Genos flashback of Saitama. Might be some foreshadowing God offers him power while using Saitama's image in the future.
And worst part is Genos is likely to take it if he doesn't change his blind faith in Saitama and endless chase for power.
Saitama vs Cosmic Genos, would fodder Cosmic Garou

Worse part is Saitama fought Cosmic GAROU because he refused the power but still grazed the hand.
If Genos accepts the handshake entirely it might be God's full control using him as avatar

Or it's just the core's pov

My personal headcanon is that watchdog man isn't dead from the radiation, and he's still chilling. While the citizens of Q City around him die horribly that is
He’s using his super nose to smell all the radiation away from Q city, the exact opposite to the serious sneeze, the serious sniff

Imagine Saitama fighting against a citycountry-sized cloud of gas (Dragon Level threat). Then he uses it:
Killer Move: Serious Series, Serious Sniff

And sniffs all the entire Claudia inside himself in a Star Platinum-like style

It took Garou at least 35 hits to overwhelm Blast's spacial manipulation that scales to Serious Punch Squared.

Garou pre-SSSP would be 35x weaker than that value, therefore Garou w/o "Mode: Saitama" is be 31.7142857 ExaFoe, which is Multi Solar System level.

Boros is the Aizen of OPM his death was a choice and is just part of his grand plan to forge Saitama into a worthy opponent.
Btw, is there a chance that Boros is alive? Like, in the end, he was just barely alive, or was it just enough to say his last words?

It took Garou at least 35 hits to overwhelm Blast's spacial manipulation that scales to Serious Punch Squared.

Garou pre-SSSP would be 35x weaker than that value, therefore Garou w/o "Mode: Saitama" is be 31.7142857 ExaFoe, which is Multi Solar System level.
Can you do something like this and figure out how many times stronger Saitama is compared to the end of battle Cosmic Garou? Since the graph is rejected.

Last edited:
Can you do something like this and figure out how many times stronger Saitama is compared to the end of battle Cosmic Garou? Since the graph is rejected.
The graph isn’t rejected, it’s being moved to a crt (hopefully to one with people who actually know math instead of just people who have never even taken algebra and think units matter for an exponential graph multiplier)

Back