• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
can we classify limiters in opm as laws? because God made a limiter law for every living thing so that it cannot grow beyond the limit. if anyone tries to exceed the limit, there will be consequences which is according to the rules of a law.

That would mean, Saitama resist to Law Manip because he can break the limiter which is law, and he didnt affected of the consequence from that

Since the upcoming season of Mob is the last, imagine how stupid Bones are gonna look like if they didn't pick up ONE other work witch happens to be much MUCH more popular and successful than Mob

Eh, they'll be fine without it. They already have MHA which is more popular by a wide margin.

Was the giant GOD moon thing a illusion or just GOD being invisible?

We see a similar case happen with the latter when he was giving Garou his powers and he created these massive cloud things everyone could see, but he himself was still invisible.

Also just saying but we technically had 4-A GOD via sheer size back when Saitama and Flashy were peaking at him, if you want to intepret the dots as stars that is

Speaking of "God", since we reached tier 4/3 pretty early on what tier do you guys think he will be? Deep down I am still hoping for tier 0.

Future Saitama Tier: 4-A, up to Low 1-C via Accelerated Development
X, up to X tier looks ugly asf, simply make another key for whatever arc Saitama get new feat above 4-A or just ignore the previous feats and just update his post training tier without need to mention on what level he was

Yall hating fr. Try doing the calc yourself. Took me from 12 am to 8 am with no sleep to do. Smh
I'm not hating. Sorry if it came off that way. I was just saying they took the lowest of the ends you provided. And there were others who also thought that it's not correct to use that.

Forget about it, they are hellbent on downplaying.
I've tried to be patient, but the way people keep blatantly failing this math question the graph proposes shows to me that some people are just willing to say stupid bullshit without remembering their MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH CLASS just because of some irrelevant units
not targeted at any one person since I've seen it way too much

downplay is a word I don't really wanna use but this is actual insanity to deal with

His growth is completely dependent on how much the person pushes him, and doesn't have a consistent or linear rate of increase, so it will not always be "far higher"

"Higher" by itself already tells enough if you read the explanations and the manga.

There's no need to make it far higher or much higher. It's not downplay, it's accuracy.

Back