• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I repeatedly threw this blog into the general topic, but it was ignored 5 times brought up, lol.

Well. So I decided to create a separate thread to see this.

We are talking specifically about the feat of a serious flip of the table and about Saitama, who throws Garou on the fragments. I found the timeframe through a mathematical formula.

As a result, I received MFTL+ (many times higher than the current accepted result), Pre-Stellar level LS and Basic 5-A level AP.

If the calculation is accepted, then I will calculate a serious sneeze and find the timeframe using mathematics. I hope the speed does not come out FTL ...

My result is 4 times higher and I take the timeframe from the math, and do not assume it
Given the speed of the characters and the dynamics of the battle, I will assume that the feat is completed in 1 second.
?

Also why the result being 4 times higher remotely matters?

Last edited:
3 344 753 589 Speeds of Light = MFTL
The rocks are not "frozen" to Saitama's movement, they are just floating in the moon's orbit.
Considering that on this page we see only darkness behind them
The darkness you are referring it's actually just IO after the Serious Table Flip.
IO is either completely destroyed, or the core is very far away.
IO was neither destroyed nor the fragments are far away from the core. Saitama only lifted the surface, you can see the outline of the moon in the panel just fine.

Last edited:
The rocks are not "frozen" to Saitama's movement, they are just floating in the moon's orbit.

The darkness you are referring it's actually just IO after the Serious Table Flip.

IO was neither destroyed nor the fragments are far away from the core. Saitama only lifted the surface, you can see the outline of the moon in the panel just fine.
The stones are still in motion after the flip, and are also receiving momentum from Saitama's jumps. I mean, when Saitama copied Garou's move, the stones flew off and exploded, but here they are in a static position throughout the maneuver.

They are not, the fragments are now much closer to the planet than when Saitama threw them into space, meaning they just fell back to the planet's orbit.

They are not, the fragments are now much closer to the planet than when Saitama threw them into space, meaning they just fell back to the planet's orbit.
I think it's worth nothing that they don't go flying away despite saitama jumping on and off of them at least, since that should be making them fly really far away
also wait, for them to have fallen back into orbit the gravity would have had to pull them closer, which isn't physically possible since orbit would only happen if they're already being affected by gravity, to fall into orbit would mean that they went from being unaffected to being affected

The green circle is IO. Notice how the rocks are now much closer to the moon and are all around the same height. That's just how Murata drew it, they are no longer in the same motion as before.

I don't think they are even moving at all, it's more likely that these are just fragments floating around the moon's weak gravity, and Saitama is jumping from each of them without applying enough force to move them or destroy them.
I think it's worth nothing that they don't go flying away despite saitama jumping on and off of them.
It's unknown how much force Saitama is applying to these rocks with each of his jumps, but I don't remember him pushing the rocks to a different direction (he destroyed one in the following chapter, before karate chopping Garou).

well him jumping at mftl+ speed would be quite a lot of force
also orbit would only really be possible if they were moving still, otherwise they'd just fall straight down

Back