• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not going to lie I actually don't really like the 4-A feat. It feels cheap and boring when it comes to delivery. Usually when there's an extremely crazy feat in the series, Murata goes out of his way to make sure it looks beautiful and spectacular. I mean, just take the Serious Sneeze for example. Meanwhile, with this feat it's just an explosion and then a void in the sky. It's really meh. Could've been done better, and in a way that better confirmed the feat beyond our speculations about it.
I completely agree. It may be hella strong but it lacks impact. There's a reason why most audience members are going crazier over the Jupiter scene even if it's like a buttillion times weaker or whatever.

Saitama: At least 4-A, will eventually grow to 3-A : P

tell me, what tier your guys think that tatsumaki and genos are going to be at the end of the anime? 🤔
The anime? Like, the current end of it if they got profiles, or the theoretical end of it?

For the first one, idk Tats will probably just scale to the meteor she brought down, unless ONE saying that it was a mistake is applied, in which case she'd scale to Dark Matter Thieves bullets. She doesn't have a lot of noteworthy feats in the anime yet. And Genos will just scale to the same feats he has scaling for in the manga, although they might vary in impressiveness.

Can't even guess how strong anyone will be at the end of the anime. But probably at least reaching moon levels of power.

tell me, what tier your guys think that tatsumaki and genos are going to be at the end of the anime? 🤔
If you meant manga, then...

I see Tatsumaki being Low 5-B via stopping the Earth's rotation out of anger or something.

I see Genos being High 6-A because I believe the Mad Cyborg will be stronger than Orochi.

If you meant manga, then...

I see Tatsumaki being Low 5-B via stopping the Earth's rotation out of anger or something.

I see Genos being High 6-A because I believe the Mad Cyborg will be stronger than Orochi.
this seems nice, but isnt genos h6a already with bluedragon????
for tatsumaki, i'm expecting something around low 5-b or 5-b aswell

I don't feel Tatsumaki gonna increase in strength, I feel Fubuki is the one that'll get stronger, but whether or not she'll surpass her sister idk

I think Genos will be physically Tier 6 in the future.

I don't feel Tatsumaki gonna increase in strength, I feel Fubuki is the one that'll get stronger, but whether or not she'll surpass her sister idk

I think Genos will be physically Tier 6 in the future.
it's not increasing in strenght, just show what she's really capable to do.
like, tatsumaki till now never got overpowered by anyone, neither her limits was shown. when she did spit blood, she was being directly weakned by GOD as we can see the focus on the moon at that scam

also, when se got damaged, she was with lowguard and got pierced by psykos's spykes which are capables of turning off her barriers, a hax that has nothing to do with AP.

it's not increasing in strenght, just show what she's really capable to do.
like, tatsumaki till now never got overpowered by anyone, neither her limits was shown. when she did spit blood, she was being directly weakned by GOD as we can see the focus on the moon at that scam
also, high 6-a is used as her minimum, the "at least" on her profile means that, i'm sure we are getting better feats from her.

McScuse me?
I agree with Phoenks. Saitama has limitless potential, his RPL/AD isn't just an ability, it's because of him having limitless potential, which also exponentially increase the rate at which he can grow. There is no question that he can climb to any level of finite 3D power, because he has infinite potential as a 3D being. It's only a matter of how long it would take. In the course of one normal fight, it is definitely unlikely going by what we know.

Okay, so actually, I'm 100% sure Gravity Knuckle allows for Absorption via Gravity Manipulation or Pseudo-Black Hole Creation. That seems to be its ability.

If you look at this sequence, we see Garou use Nuclear Fission, which creates explosions, and then the Gravity Knuckles create a black-hole like thing that absorbs them.

It is the same in this case I posted above.

Okay, so actually, I'm 100% sure Gravity Knuckle allows for Absorption via Gravity Manipulation or Pseudo-Black Hole Creation. That seems to be its ability.

If you look at this sequence, we see Garou use Nuclear Fission, which creates explosions, and then the Gravity Knuckles create a black-hole like thing that absorbs them.

Seems to be the case.

I agree with Phoenks. Saitama has limitless potential, his RPL/AD isn't just an ability, it's because of him having limitless potential, which also exponentially increase the rate at which he can grow. There is no question that he can climb to any level of finite 3D power, because he has infinite potential as a 3D being. It's only a matter of how long it would take. In the course of one normal fight, it is definitely unlikely going by what we know.
We aren’t gonna put High 3-A on the profile without Saitama actually doing anything to warrant it. Just having limitless potential ain’t enough.

interesting

We aren’t gonna put High 3-A on the profile without Saitama actually doing anything to warrant it. Just having limitless potential ain’t enough.
When did I say he is or could logically reach High 3-A. If you mean that's what Phoenks was saying, I'm pretty sure he meant that Saitama can rise to any level within 3-A. It starts at baseline universe level but could go up to any finite degree of 3D power.

When did I say he is or could logically reach High 3-A. If you mean that's what Phoenks was saying, I'm pretty sure he meant that Saitama can rise to any level within 3-A. It starts at baseline universe level but could go up to any finite degree of 3D power.
Doesn’t matter, we’re not putting either on the profile without him actually reaching those levels of power.

Not putting it on the page, just saying if he was against... Let's say another copy of himself, I think he'd be able to reach crazy levels of 3-A after a bit of fighting due to those exponential increases.

Not putting it on the page, just saying if he was against... Let's say another copy of himself, I think he'd be able to reach crazy levels of 3-A after a bit of fighting due to those exponential increases.
I mean, yeah, he probably could in-verse, but for the purposes of the site, naaaaaaaaah

I mean, yeah, he probably could in-verse, but for the purposes of the site, naaaaaaaaah
Why not for the purposes of this site? There's nothing against it, but there are statements that support it. And I mean, just look at that graph, it's an exponential increase, meaning his power is increasing by a multiple. Others have said, but even assuming it's a 2x multiplier per punch or whatever, the dude can reach 3-A in a matter of minutes.

Back