• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
0417-017.png
0418-002.png
0418-003.png

Search for better hax, Aizen. Saitama is getting serious. :cautious:

GER overhyped tbh. Kind of a stone wall. No really noteworthy offensive abilities. Could probably use powerful age manipulation but not very in-character, and in Bleach it wouldn't really be good enough to solo the verse. And the infinite death loop only activates when the first death occurs.

GER stalemates in Bleach.
your argument falls flat because in my brain high 3-A GER with fate manipulation and soul manipulation is canon

0417-017.png
0418-002.png
0418-003.png

Search for better hax, Aizen. Saitama is getting serious. :cautious:
I read an argument that said that at this point other shinigami could no longer feel Aizen's reiatsu due to him being "on another dimension of power" Aizen could no longer feel Ichigo's Reiatsu because he had been surpassed the same way, ans in order to cope he decided to assume all his reiatsu had been turned into physical strength.

It is quite funny as in some series you need several statements that the light is real, that the character is LS, after that we need to see if it has the properties of real light like refraction, reflection, etc., only after the character be considered LS.

But other more famous franchises like OP and Naruto don't have to go through all this, someone said it's light so ok

That is insanely wrong. It took years for Naruto to become LS, and (from what I've seen) didn't have anywhere near the contradictory properties.

Also, tf, it's not remotely about popularity. While Naruto may be more popular globally, I believe OPM (Saitama specifically) is more popular on the wiki.

We have guidelines on this.

Years of discursion, it was never necessary to show reflection or refraction in madara's attack or prove that it was a real laser/light.

all that was used to sustain was a vague description in a databook

The calculation used was this about light fang, but what proof is that Light fang is LS?

They don't have to. Those are guidelines, and only based on very specific criteria (i.e it has to interact with a reflective source in the first place).

The minimum is not massively contradicting properties of light and being consistently described as light or light-speed.

They don't have to. Those are guidelines, and only based on very specific criteria (i.e it has to interact with a reflective source in the first place).

The minimum is not massively contradicting properties of light and being consistently described as light or light-speed.
Did this happen to Light Fang? I really don't remember

Because besides the name doesn't bear much resemblance to light

Did this happen to Light Fang? I really don't remember

Because besides the name doesn't bear much resemblance to light
I'm not saying it did. I'm saying it doesn't necessarily have to.

It's confirmed by a databook to be light and move at light-speed.

.... isn't Ichigo still a soul?

I mean a soul physical power is a physical power or a soul power?????
IDK man, soul physiology is weird. Like children get born and stuff in Soul Society.
But souls with weak Reiatsu get passively deleted by Aizen, but Aizen doesn't think this is a problem for someone with ultra-high physical stats but non-existent Reiatsu.

I read an argument that said that at this point other shinigami could no longer feel Aizen's reiatsu due to him being "on another dimension of power" Aizen could no longer feel Ichigo's Reiatsu because he had been surpassed the same way, ans in order to cope he decided to assume all his reiatsu had been turned into physical strength.
This is what ended up being true, but a valid possibility per Aizen is that Ichigo just has really high physicals. If a foremost expert in Reiatsu hypothesizes that having high physicals can make up for complete lack of Reiatsu in a fight, who are we to object?

So the burden of proof is entirely on you now since there's at least the minimum evidence needed.

Try to debunk it somewhere else, thank you.

So the burden of proof is entirely on you.

Try to debunk it somewhere else, thank you.
I literally don't need it, since it couldn't care less.

I just brought here an example of the difference in the treatment between the series

I still remember the headache to accept bc light as real, even though it was declared LS, having reflection and refraction.

When Naruto didn't need any of this

Again, Light Fang took years to get accepted. This did happen to Naruto, just before arguments about G4's lasers were even a thing (2017, IIRC).

The OPM laser wasn't rejected because it didn't display any properties of light, it was rejected because it also displayed properties that light beams can't perform (i.e bending in an impossible fashion).

These are very different reasons.

Personally, I'm fine with G4 and G5's lasers being light-speed, but they break the wiki's light rules, and Madara's Light Fang doesn't.

I know that, I've never advocated any OPM lasers.

I just raised the fact that Naruto's Light Fang also dont have any proof to be light despite the name and never had to prove to have LS, although other lesser-known series like Black Clover need to go through a whole trial process

In addition to other series like One Piece being explicitly declared as just LS in expecificos attacks (Who did not react by anyone in the series), but the comunidad of fans has so much Wank that they just don't care about it

But as I said before, franchises with giant fan bases always have a differentiated treatment, really no matter what I talk about here, because this will never change, nor CRTs made with evidence make differences thanks to the community giving hate and denying everything

I know that, I've never advocated any OPM lasers. I just raised the fact that Naruto's Light Fang also dont have any proof to be light despite the name and never had to prove to have LS, although other lesser-known series like Black Clover need to go through a whole trial process
If you know that, then why are you still arguing? This isn't hard to understand. Naruto = non-contradictory. Those other ones = contradictory. It's not about the level of sheer proof afforded to either one of them (although that does help) and they're totally incomparable.

It has **** all to do with popularity, especially since popularity IRL isn't 1:1 with the popularity of wiki verses. If it had anything to do with popularity, way more verses would be light-speed.

As proof of my claim, did you know that the manga for NNT is even more popular than OPM? You wouldn't be able to tell if you were just going by the wiki, which only just allowed a light-speed statement for Ludoshel and way less of a fanbase.

For the last time, there was a massive trial process for Naruto.
In addition to other series like One Piece being explicitly declared as just LS in expecificos attacks (Who did not react by anyone in the series), but the comunidad of fans has so much Wank that they just don't care about it
No. You are highly mistaken. It's light speed because one character is capable of transforming into massless, reflective light that tons of characters can react to. Plus, his laser abilities were added to Pacifistas.

In fact, One Piece is an example of another verse that needed a big trial for this. Previously, very few characters were rated at FTL because Kizaru's light form is one of the series' fastest characters, but so many calcs based on characters moving faster than his light form prompted us to allow FTL One Piece.

Last edited:
Back