• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How does he get passed Buu?
uh what speed do they scale to (whichever is the least controversial calc for garou speed lol)
Hard loses to Chaos.
idk, not actually familiar with seven deadly sins beyond the first 3 anime seasons
Loses to Ghost Hagoromo since Garou can't interact with spirits from what i know while Hag can just EE him with TSO, he also should lose to Kaguya since he can't negate High regenation from what i know.
he AP stomps hard enough to probably neg regen through brute force, or bfr
also sure, because naruto is also a verse I'm not very caught up with
He probably incons with OP given the Logia's Intang, especially the light dude's intang.
never actually interacted with one piece media lmfao, I just checked to see if the god tier had over 3-B

uh what speed do they scale to (whichever is the least controversial calc for garou speed lol)
Idk.

Check his profile, i was mostly talking about his regeneration and hax's, not so much his stats.

idk, not actually familiar with seven deadly sins beyond the first 3 anime seasons
Alright.

he AP stomps hard enough to probably neg regen through brute force, or bfr
She regenerates from pure energy which not even Atomic level deconstruction would negate so i heavily doubt Garou's punches would decon Kaguya above such a level.

BFR wouldn't also work given her Rinnesharigan granting her Dimensional Travel.

also sure, because naruto is also a verse I'm not very caught up with
Aight.

never actually interacted with one piece media lmfao, I just checked to see if the god tier had over 3-B
🗿

He can BFR the logias he can't handle and make them chill with God Enel in the moon. If it's equal speed, then i won't lie by saying some of the top tiers have a chance of haxing him, like Law and his OP surgeon abilities or Magellan's kill even inanimate objects poison. Observation haki also makes them less likely to fall for the BFR.
The radiation, however, means that any non logia that goes melee is getting a nasty surprise.

well, we could go with saying his limiter is broken therfore he can copy up to infinite power, and we've already seen him get up to over hundreds of stomp levels above his tier with it
tho I have quite literally never seen another 3-B character on the wiki so I doubt it would change much.... anyways,

angel beats
assassination classroom
attack on titan
beastars
cells at work (lmao)
code geass
dragon ball
dragon ball Z
and also the broly movies since they're non canon
almost fullmetal alchemist, just not truth
godzilla (showa, hesei, pretty much everything except a single character from monster planet)
grappler baki
kill la kill
mha
seven deadly sins probably
naruto.... probably
one piece
most of ONE PUNCH MAN
I'm probably not even 1/10 done
Made in abbyss
Hokuto no ken? (kinda...)
No more Heroes
Terraria
TF2
Gintama
Akame Ga kill
Hajime no ippo
RWBY (canon RWBY, non canon RWBY is turbo bullshit)
Omori

It's not something he'd do in character but it's something he can do.

But I feel this is something Saitama would definitely do.

I feel like BFR hax and Transmutation are some of the most useful in the incap category. Both are things that are very rare to fully resist, even if BFR can be countered by stuff like teleportation or Dimensional travel.

Garou has decent dura neg through skill stuff wich is hard to resist outside of just regenerating or having strong internals, and then radiation wich is somewhat niche as far as resistances go, (would require a more futuristic setting as opposed to your usual medieval,magical,ficticious setting. and baseline stayed in space for a few hours wouldn't cut it.) wich also means you pretty much need beyond cellular level regen (so as to not get your DNA destroyed by radio) or two very specific resistances to not get killed.
And in case a character has that, he can just BFR them to Jupiter or something, allowing him to get an entirely different wincon.

Garou has decent dura neg through skill stuff wich is hard to resist outside of just regenerating or having strong internals, and then radiation wich is somewhat niche as far as resistances go, (would require a more futuristic setting as opposed to your usual medieval,magical,ficticious setting. and baseline stayed in space for a few hours wouldn't cut it.) wich also means you pretty much need beyond cellular level regen (so as to not get your DNA destroyed by radio) or two very specific resistances to not get killed.
And in case a character has that, he can just BFR them to Jupiter or something, allowing him to get an entirely different wincon.
Not to mention his radiation is potent enough to take down people with incredible levels of regen (zombieman) on top of Garou having his own good regen powers+insane copy abilities means he’s kind of a beast to deal with hax wise.

he kinda can't. Blast's portals have only been shown to be able to take someone like 100km
Ah, are you using the distance Blast teleported the serious punch clash as a potential limit? I think using the distance Garou travelled here would be a better start, since Blast was under tons of pressure and a time limit when he teleported and Garou was able to teleport several dozen times further after Saitama kicked his hyperspace portal and socked him.

Sending someone a few thousand kilometers into space won't BFR most tier 5 characters and above (I think), but he can trap them in a hyperspace loop like Blast did (for a second) and like he tried to do against Saitama when the serious punch didn't work. That should work on anyone who lacks interdimensional travel capability or the AP to brute force their way back into reality

he kinda can't. Blast's portals have only been shown to be able to take someone like 100km
Tbh they’re probably the way he’s getting back to earth in a few chapters
Not to mention his radiation is potent enough to take down people with incredible levels of regen (zombieman) on top of Garou having his own good regen powers+insane copy abilities means he’s kind of a beast to deal with hax wise.
Yeah Garou has intense hax level, the regen + copying strength makes him the perfect counter to Saitama’s brute strength and speed skill set, which is why he’s the only character in the series who has even possibly hurt Saitama, something the scaling dictates blast or can’t even hope to come within the realm of doing.
Which is why he’s OP as hell and can probably solo more verses than Saitama can, that hax is insane

Ah, are you using the distance Blast teleported the serious punch clash as a potential limit? I think using the distance Garou travelled here would be a better start, since Blast was under tons of pressure and a time limit when he teleported and Garou was able to teleport several dozen times further after Saitama kicked his hyperspace portal and socked him.

Sending someone a few thousand kilometers into space won't BFR most tier 5 characters and above (I think), but he can trap them in a hyperspace loop like Blast did (for a second) and like he tried to do against Saitama when the serious punch didn't work. That should work on anyone who lacks interdimensional travel capability or the AP to brute force their way back into reality
I don't see how that distance in that panel would be more than going from surface of earth to space. In fact it looks like a lot less

The AP limit on the portals is kinda ass tbh. Like i get it's because it would be really OP if someone vastly stronger threw a big bang and blast just BFRed it into their mouth, but i think it's cheap when a verse introduces a new power just to go like "it's strong, but if this guy is strong then it's completely useless".

Like, if it was something that you had no way of countering other than resisting (like mind hax,soul hax, EE, Conceptual, Fate,Plot, etc.) okay, but Saitama is humiliating Garou without needing to just cheat his way out by blowing up portals. The NPI is a way more interesting way to deal with them. Jojo for example is one of the few verses where being haxed means something. a dude could literally be coated head to toe in EE hax with a very minuscule hard to guess weakness that barely makes a difference and they would still find an ingenious way to beat them without growing stronger mid battle and no selling their hax completely.

You sure about that?
07.jpg

Considering Garou's radiation is a threat to everyone on Earth, 100 km wouldn't cut it here.

Insane how a fourth of jojo still bodies garou despite everything we’ve seen
Unfortunately due to how extreme he is, that means no jojo matches will work well even though I would like them to, because it’d be a stomp for either garou or the opponent
how the hell would we even find fair matches for him anyways?

Kinda weird Garou was talking about trying to figure out a way back if he has universal teleportation he could used on himself instantly, but oh well, guess he's just quirky like that

Kinda weird Garou was talking about trying to figure out a way back if he has universal teleportation, but oh well, guess he's just quirky like that
He just got the power, not to mention he could be messing with Saitama when he said that. No way he would forget a detail like that.

Just because he has it doesn't mean he automatically knows where to go.

You mean when Saitama was beating his brains out and he didn’t know up from sideways from purple?
You mean when they literally just landed and Garou had the opportunity to even use a portal on Saitama before Saitama kicked it? Aka enough time to use it on himself and just leave Saitama there?

I don't see how that distance in that panel would be more than going from surface of earth to space. In fact it looks like a lot less
Io's radius is about 1,800 kilometers, Garou's going a bit further than that starting from the pole, Blast was only able to teleport at most a few hundred kilometers above the earth's surface going off the visible curvature. I'd assume if there's a hard distance limit it'd be a bit more than Garou travelled here

Insane how a fourth of jojo still bodies garou despite everything we’ve seen
Unfortunately due to how extreme he is, that means no jojo matches will work well even though I would like them to, because it’d be a stomp for either garou or the opponent
how the hell would we even find fair matches for him anyways?
They are lucky talking is a free action, or else Garou's radiation would kill them before they can finish their 10 page monologue about some random fake science factoid Araki thought was interesting

Back