• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the specific example I mentioned the person did listen since they didn't insist on arguing. People can learn and some people just don't think things through which can sometimes happen to even people who would usually do that due to various circumstances. I'm not going to just assume that they are completely incapable when I hardly know them. I feel like as if that would be very pretentious.
If some one was arguing for more then 3 pages then obviously useless to assume that they can understand so better made a joke of his match and close the thread problem solved then give a bye bye 🤣

If some one was arguing for more then 3 pages then obviously useless to assume that they can understand so better made a joke of his match and close the thread problem solved then give a bye bye 🤣
I never had a case where I needed to argue for 3 pages about an obvious stomp match in the first place though even if something like that happened I'd just tell them that I'd get the thread closed for reasons that have probably already been mentioned and discussed at that point and just do that. Your sense of humor and my sense of humor seem to differ significantly if you think that making a joke there would be the most appropriate thing to do. Your idea of the effects of humor also seems to differ from mine if you think that this would actually do any good in that situation.

In the specific example I mentioned the person did listen since they didn't insist on arguing. People can learn and some people just don't think things through which can sometimes happen to even people who would usually do that due to various circumstances. I'm not going to just assume that they are completely incapable when I hardly know them. I feel like as if that would be very pretentious.
If some one was arguing for more then 3 pages then obviously useless to assume that they can understand so better made a joke of his match and close the thread problem solved then give bye bye
I never had a case where I needed to argue for 3 pages about an obvious stomp match in the first place though even if something like that happened I'd just tell them that I'd get the thread closed for reasons that have probably already been mentioned and discussed at that point and just do that. Your sense of humor and my sense of humor seem to differ significantly if you think that making a joke there would be the most appropriate thing to do. Your idea of the effects of humor also seems to differ from mine if you think that this would actually do any good in that situation.
I have argued with people who think rimuru is boundless and he can defeat anos I have seen many who said Saitama can defeat anos and akuto sai I have seen people who think goku can defeat hajun is this even match literally so I rather made joke of thier thinking if they think this x Character who can't even interact with the y character he can defeat him this is joke only

If some one was arguing for more then 3 pages then obviously useless to assume that they can understand so better made a joke of his match and close the thread problem solved then give bye bye

I have argued with people who think rimuru is boundless and he can defeat anos I have seen many who said Saitama can defeat anos and akuto sai I have seen people who think goku can defeat hajun is this even match literally so I rather made joke of thier thinking if they think this x Character who can't even interact with the y character he can defeat him this is joke only
You are repeating yourself and there is no point in being repetitive if the person you are talking to can still recall the first time you've said it just fine. The fact that I can see the first time you've said these almost exactly identical words just by scrolling up a little bit makes this even more redundant.

These are obviously rather extreme examples and show a certain degree stubbornness and a willingness to simply stretch logic to suit their purposes. People like that would most likely get their threads closed and if they display toxic behavior in their efforts to prove their opinions, get banned. I don't see any of that as a reason to make a joke and I feel like as if the only reason why you would make one in this situation would be to mock them. At the very least it's the only reason that I could personally think of and it makes me think that it would be a really obnoxious thing to do that would sour future interactions.

interesting fight, what do you think?

Probably Garou. Subterraneans could harm Saitama and make him bleed with normal punches, but their durability are vastly lower, considering Saitama can one shot them. Plus their strength and numbers are really the only thing going for them

That and Garou has superior skill, hax, passive radiation, etc

but since cosmic garou is only as strong as his opponent (assuming opponent is over 5-C to begin with) he wouldn't really stand a chance against the entire army at once unless he could copy saitama or something during the fight

but since cosmic garou is only as strong as his opponent (assuming opponent is over 5-C to begin with) he wouldn't really stand a chance against the entire army at once unless he could copy saitama or something during the fight
The dude's passive radiation which covers the entire planet covers for that

Tbh subterraneans might be strong and fast enough to one shot Garou.
Garou survived multiple attacks from a bloodlusted Saitama. Plus the fact that the Subterraneans are glass cannons and Garou has demonstrably better agility should mean he could deal with a large number of them relatively fine.

Garou survived multiple attacks from a bloodlusted Saitama. Plus the fact that the Subterraneans are glass cannons and Garou has demonstrably better agility should mean he could deal with a large number of them relatively fine.
They made Saitama bleed, and kept up better against a bloodlusted Saitama.

i just saw Saitama's profile he has enhanced senses, but I don't see any evidence about it, can someone give me proof that saitama has enhanced senses?

OK, I remember watching episode 1 of One Punch Man years ago, and I saw the Subterraneans in his dream and thought, "ooh, that's an interesting twist! A whole race of creatures that can now give him a challenge? They wiped how much of the Earth's population? This is gonna be fire to explore in later episodes!"

And then it was a dream lol

legit question, but is it possible to make a character undisputably Tier 0 in the wiki using a statement with 20 words or less from a reliable source?

Need a list of every series 3-B garou solos
this is very important
Already got it
dC5mTFs.png

Back