• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Vazou a página desaparecida. Murata me enviou no meu pager.

1.jpeg

Random question: I want to know how skilled Garou is realistically. Basically, removing the anime nonsense like internal shockwaves, sleep fighting and all that jazz, how many real-world martial arts does Garou know, and how skilled is he with those martial arts? And if you guys feel like it, if Garou was a real person, how good of a fighting career do you think he'd have?
Well, Garou possesses immense willpower, endurance and pain tolerance. He's also a prodigy and quick to learn, improve and adapt, so he'd probably do quite good. His instincts, analytical skills and acrobatics would also aid him greatly and he also has really good senses on top of that. He'd probably be one of the best though I don't know how good he exactly would be.

Random question: I want to know how skilled Garou is realistically. Basically, removing the anime nonsense like internal shockwaves, sleep fighting and all that jazz, how many real-world martial arts does Garou know, and how skilled is he with those martial arts? And if you guys feel like it, if Garou was a real person, how good of a fighting career do you think he'd have?
Mode: Bruce Lee

By the way, what is your opinion now about the calculations of the stars? Will they be accepted or are they waiting for a better version?

Bonus chapter comes out. Begins with serious punch squared. Shows the attack approaching the edge of the universe.

Cuts to black.

Slow fade-in on two unknown warriors training, both look up as the ground begins to rumble.

”Hey, Vegeta! A solar eclipse!”

”Kakarot, shut the f—“

THOOM! Utter vaporisation. Chapter ends.

It's kinda interesting to note that Blast's gates either seem to act as a portal to another, unknown dimension, or can be used as a portal to a place up to like 100km away. So Garou saying "we gotta think of a way to get back" makes sense, as just hopping in to another dimension doesn't solve the problem of getting back to Earth, and the maximum range Blast could take them to was from surface to seemingly at least the Karman Line.
i am sure blast couldnt teleport them further cuz their clash power destroyed his gates which is why he wanted it to direct the energy

With stats like these there's really no reason to believe Saitama doesn't get infinitely stronger everyday. When Saitama fought Boros he may have only been planet level while now he's galaxy, and in a few more months he'll be hyperverse.

I was expecting baseline 3-B because I was expecting the distance in the calc to be 2.5 million light years the distance to the andromeda galaxy and for the calc to take into account all the visible galaxies in the night sky.

The distance in this calc is only about 16,000 light years

It is a bit weird, considering that destroying a section of the galaxy is higher than destroying the galaxy.

Back