• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The calc itself stated that about 11 million starts were destroyed even though there are over 100 billion stars in our galaxy.

11 million stars destroyed would be 4-A

Baseline 3-B also uses inverse-square law, IIRC, so we might need to make a calc group thread about this.

Because timeframes are only a factor when something's based on output.

For example, if I melted 100 cubic metres of ice in 2 seconds with continuous heat, you'd divide the result by 2.

This is just the effect of 2 punches, not continuous output.

Sorry I can't word this any better.

I don't think anything's wrong with the math, I just think we may need a calc group thread at a later time.

Your calculation shows that destroying a small fraction of the galaxy is galaxy level.

Yes, I agree with this. It is worth repeating the same scenario as with a serious blow, Gaia Cannon and other calculations, when we took different calculations for the same feat from different participants and chose the best one.

By the way, could someone throw a link to the 4-A version? There was also a KE of a serious table.

Yes, I agree with this. It is worth repeating the same scenario as with a serious blow, Gaia Cannon and other calculations, when we took different calculations for the same feat from different participants and chose the best one.

By the way, could someone throw a link to the 4-A version? There was also a KE of a serious table.
This

How does 11 million stars destroyed equal 3-B when a single galaxy has 100 billion stars?
I don't want to sound rude, but I think you didn't read the message above well. Destruction of something by a shock wave at a distance >>> destruction of this object, because with distance the force becomes less. Having received the energy that reached the edge of the attack, with the help of a shock wave, we calculated the energy at the epicenter.

After the same nuclear explosions, we have many buildings left relatively intact a couple of kilometers from the explosion. However, you can't say that the power of a nuclear bomb is less than a city, because it destroyed only a lot of buildings?

I don't want to sound rude, but I think you didn't read the message above well. Destruction of something by a shock wave at a distance >>> destruction of this object, because with distance the force becomes less. Having received the energy that reached the edge of the attack, with the help of a shock wave, we calculated the energy at the epicenter.

After the same nuclear explosions, we have many buildings left relatively intact a couple of kilometers from the explosion. However, you can't say that the power of a nuclear bomb is less than a city, because it destroyed only a lot of buildings?
Because the measurement of the yield is based upon the number of stars destroyed and the distance.

The calc said the number of stars destroyed in the 16,000 light year cone was 11 million. The calc only used the 16,000 light year cone.

Just like you said distance matters, a multi galaxy feat would be bare minimum 2.5 million light years.

The bottom line is that the GBE of a neutron star is at the same level as the baseline of the solar system.
Don’t we already take that into account for 4-A feats? If we don’t that would just move the goal post for 4-A feats and above it wouldn’t turn a 4-A feat into a 3-B feat.

Okay, it wasn't as hard as I thought
03d.jpg

more cosmic garou questions
would he be able to copy something like the ability to access speedforce? The ability to see stands? Being able to master techniques like kaioken?

ok so in terms of kaio ken, it functions through ki control, and ki Prob does fall under universal energies, seeing as its life energy. So I’d say yeah.
Stand seeing is a “biological trait“ I suppose, as you Ordinarily need a virus to get a stand, and thus see one. If he can copy traits like, seeing in extra colors or amphibious skin, then I’d say yeah. Otherwise no.
And jsut checked, speed force higher d so no on that.

ok so in terms of kaio ken, it functions through ki control, and ki Prob does fall under universal energies, seeing as its life energy. So I’d say yeah.
Stand seeing is a “biological trait“ I suppose, as you Ordinarily need a virus to get a stand, and thus see one. If he can copy traits like, seeing in extra colors or amphibious skin, then I’d say yeah. Otherwise no.
And jsut checked, speed force higher d so no on that.
... stand seeing isnt a biological trait stuff anymore? Like, its more of a ghost shtick nowadays, P8 even makes clear on that. 🧐 so wdym

Back