• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wonder if Murata meant the arc is ending, some japanese guy on reddit said that the kanji that was translated as "series" isn't the one commonly used there.

Also, it really makes no sense it ends here when characters like Sonic still around or all the setup we had with Drive Knight, Metal Knight and The Organization...

But he has 4-A/3-C durability. That he is apparently getting even without Saitama mode after using Saitama mode.
Yeah, he has durability on that level. That’s it. The level of his durability is irrelevant to his attack potency unless he’s got feats that would show his AP scales to his dura.

To quote a guy on Twitter:
Multi-Galaxy at BARE MINIMUM? For what? Destroying a section of stars? The blast didn't even carry them across an entire galaxy; the blast carried them to Jupiter, the first-most outer planet.

These are rather lofty claims; unfortunately, though, they are largely unsubstantiated by any sort of evidence or even logical or reasonable assumptions.

"A patch of stars went missing. That means that Saitama and Garou destroyed multiple galaxies." That sound reasonable?

There are a hundred billion stars in a singular galaxy. Can Saitama and Garou, in a collaborative effort, be proven to have destroyed over a hundred billion stars with that single, SUPERNATURALLY REPELLED blast of energy? Not at this point in time, no.

If the series is ending its probably just a hiatus. Murata might want to do other stuff and leave OPM alone for a bit since it likely eats up most of his time.

Assuming its true and all.

The feat isn't 3-C. You'd have to use incredibly high assumptions to get it there. The 4-A calc I or the other dude did should probably be used since that requires a less extreme assumption.
Not really, in Murata’s backgrounds he draws galaxies, so it’s fair to assume that the explosion occupied space from one galaxy to the Milky Way. Although I’ll give you that the 4-A end is definitely the safe end, I’m just saying the tier 3 end isn’t unjustified

Yeah, he has durability on that level. That’s it. The level of his durability is irrelevant to his attack potency unless he’s got feats that would show his AP scales to his dura.
He has the feat. He stated he copied Saitama's full power and does. It's just that Saitama limitlessly grows as well hence Garou's statement at the end of the chapter saying he will just copy Saitama endlessly.

This feat needs to be looked at because Saitama would probably gain class Y lifting strength

Edit: also added to any sandboxs and blogs ment for the upcoming CRT

He has the feat. He stated he copied Saitama's full power and does. It's just that Saitama limitlessly grows as well hence Garou's statement at the end of the chapter saying he will just copy Saitama endlessly.
The feat was performed in Saitama Mode, so it only scales to Saitama Mode.

Except he does, because he was shown taking multiple hits from Saitama. You’re acting like his AP and dura have to be the exact same, and they don’t.
They don't have to be the same if that's what's narratively being implied. That isn't what's happening. Garou has been dead set on copying Saitama's power and does so but him to suddenly not have it when not in Saitama mode but have 4-A durability is completely ludicrous.

are you ignoring that he was taking hits from a full power Saitama while not in Saitama mode?
Nope

どこまでもつえ強ェ…。!!!! (First panel in where he supposedly says "limitlessly strong")
Deepl: How far they can go... !!!!

The panel below where he supposedly once again says limitlessly: どこまでもコイツをコピーしてやる打うかち克って
DeepL: I'll copy this guy wherever I can.
(DeepL is a machine translation site. kinda better than google translate ig)

Anyways, even with all of these, I cant really find the kanji for limitless in the raws from what I have noticed, so... 🤷‍♂️

They don't have to be the same if that's what's narratively being implied. That isn't what's happening. Garou has been dead set on copying Saitama's power and does so but him to suddenly not have it when not in Saitama mode but have 4-A durability is completely ludicrous.
If he doesn’t have AP feats on that level, then he doesn’t get AP on that level. Period. We don’t go “oh this character isn’t portrayed as a stone wall, so their AP and Dura have to scale to each other”. That’s just not a thing.

This is exactly why waiting until the fight is over was a good idea. There's a good chance either Garou will show that he keeps the physical power from his copies and can do something to Saitama without using Saitama Mode, or that it'll be obvious/clarified that Garou literally cant hurt Saitama without going into Saitama Mode. I find it hard to believe there won't be any clarification one way or another next chapter, so save your energy for debating for later.

Last edited:
If he doesn’t have AP feats on that level, then he doesn’t get AP on that level. Period. We don’t go “oh this character isn’t portrayed as a stone wall, so their AP and Dura have to scale to each other”. That’s just not a thing.
Keeps the durability from an ability he says copies strength. Yeah, that doesn't so smart no matter how many times I hear it.

@Maverick_Zero_X

Need an accurate translation. The latter part of the statement is what I got in DL but I got "How much more powerful can you get...?" for this "どこまでもつえ強ェ…。!!!!" in DL instead of what that person got.

Keeps the durability from an ability he says copies strength. Yeah, that doesn't so smart no matter how many times I hear it.
Well he would only have two 4-A feats, the serious punch clash and making Saitama bleed (maybe). Both were done when channeling Saitama. On his own he never did any damage.

He’s not keeping the durability from anywhere, he objectively takes hits from Saitama in base form, so his durability scales. He has no AP feats on that level, so his AP doesn’t scale.
This is exactly why waiting until the fight is over was a good idea. There's a good chance either Garou will show that he keeps the physical power from his copies and can do something to Saitama without using Saitama, or that it'll be obvious/clarified that Garou literally cant hurt Saitama without going into Saitama Mode. I find it hard to believe there won't be any clarification one way or another next chapter, so save your energy for debating for later.
Fair point.

hmmm honestly, i think that opm CHARACTERS just dont know how destructive they are, i wonder if tats has ever fought a multicontinental+character or if she already knew that she was powerful enough to overpower it, i think the same applies to saitama.
i think that saitama only THINKS that he is going to have a real fight rn, since he never saw someone destroying alot of galaxies and stars before

unknown.png

something nice that actually makes sense , he's talking about garou going all not himself which would explain garou trying to copy saitama limitlessly

Back