• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png

even more , murata just tweeted this
Lol gallow

end of series tiers:
saitama and god: low 2-c
garou: 3-a
blast: high 3-c
tatsumaki: 5-b
bofoi: 5-c
genos: 5-c
flashy: 6-a with IK
atomic s: 6-a with sun blade
sonic: 6-a post training.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE

end of series tiers:
saitama and god: low 2-c
garou: 3-a
blast: high 3-c
tatsumaki: 5-b
bofoi: 5-c
genos: 5-c
flashy: 6-a with IS
atomic s: 6-a with sun blade
sonic: 6-a post training.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE
At the end of series they will all be saitama level and saitama will be left in the dust

i dont have problems in accepting that a multigalaxy character would shit on tatsumaki, borosbros needs to learn with me

the funny thing about this is he replied to an english comment lol. 😭 😭

what murata replied too: my brother in Christ, can you please clarify what you meant by this? Americans are half convinced the series is about to end.
I make a tweet to him in Japanese (with Google Translate to be fair) and he doesn't reply.

This guy straight up asks in English and he gets a reply in minutes.

I'm not salty.

i mean people were freaking out about it with any context. Murata was replying to someone talking about the peak/climax of the garou vs saitama fight. murata says itll be wrapping up soon. and everyone freaks out that he randomly would drop a reply tweet about opm getting axed. wild world man. stay safe yall.

i mean people were freaking out about it with any context. Murata was replying to someone talking about the peak/climax of the garou vs saitama fight. murata says itll be wrapping up soon. and everyone freaks out that he randomly would drop a reply tweet about opm getting axed. wild world man. stay safe yall.
what got people was the use of the word "series" and not "chapter", "fight", "arc", or literally like any other word. That's legit the only reason. It didn't make sense for the series to end "soon", even if "soon" to a mangaka isn't the same as regular person "soon". But no matter how little sense it made, the use of the word "series" was really hard to ignore

unknown.png

something nice that actually makes sense , he's talking about garou going all not himself which would explain garou trying to copy saitama limitlessly
まあ思い切りやれていいけど丈夫な奴と全力で
DeepL: Well, you can go all out, but you're going to have to go all out with a strong guy.
Google translate is more or less roughly the same.
Google translate: "Well, you can take the plunge, but with a strong guy and do your best"
this is a h m m moment

Last edited:
what got people was the use of the word "series" and not "chapter", "fight", "arc", or literally like any other word. That's legit the only reason. It didn't make sense for the series to end "soon", even if "soon" to a mangaka isn't the same as regular person "soon". But no matter how little sense it made, the use of the word "series" was really hard to ignore
i mean seeing the author tweet in a reply to some basically invalidates everything. there was the same issue with one piece final saga where people were screaming arc, saga, etc. so the freakouts were still pretty wild. and the context being ignored.

Are we having any prove that Garou doesn't have the stat that he copy in "base" form? (Aka before he copy saitama or even someone else)

Yeah we need next chapter to going into this like his weakness is he need to go in to the mode to get the copy stat or someshit.

まあ思い切りやれていいけど丈夫な奴と全力で
DeepL: Well, you can go all out, but you're going to have to go all out with a strong guy.
Google translate is more or less roughly the same.
Google translate: "Well, you can take the plunge, but with a strong guy and do your best"
this is a h m m moment
Hmmmmmmmm

Back