• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways my point is that Garou being able to copy power hasn't shown a defined limit, and only continues to become more impressive. That is not to say it has no limit, but I don't think it's a massive stretch to say he could copy universal power. He hasn't had problems copying multi-solar system or galaxy level power, he didn't even struggle with it. He just saw it and did it. This isn't mere reactive evolution anymore, it's power mimicry hax. We don't assume death manipulation can't work on someone who has a variation of immortality just because it hasn't, either, but that also doesn't mean we should assume that it'd work on a character who is on a whole dimension above the user of said death hax. Just as an example of what I mean.

But again, this is precisely why we should wait for the end of the fight. If Saitama starts to use an amount of power Garou can't copy, then him being able to copy Goku's 3-A power is out of the question.

Garou is clearly unable to replicate the full extent of Saitama’s power which is 4-A. Replicating Goku’s strength ain’t in the cards atm
Garou is still definitely copying Saitama's power at his own pace, as we can see at the beginning and end. But Saitama has been kinda relentless in his attacks. Just my take, but I think it's more so that Garou hasn't had the time to copy his power.

Saitama getting stronger would ruin the story imo

Garou having a limit is logical and plausible

Garou is clearly unable to replicate the full extent of Saitama’s power which is 4-A. Replicating Goku’s strength ain’t in the cards atm
Remember that Garou copies the power of a specific attack, not the total power of a person. Before seeing Serious Punch, his strongest was consecutive punches

Saitama will probably just randomly getting stronger when he fights God. Like he's fighting for real against Garou but he's stomping him. With God it will likely be pushing himself beyond his limits sorta line the Subterranean dream

Anyways my point is that Garou being able to copy power hasn't shown a defined limit, and only continues to become more impressive. That is not to say it has no limit, but I don't think it's a massive stretch to say he could copy universal power.
I think it’s absolutely a massive stretch to say that someone who’s only replicated 4-A levels of power can also replicate 3-A with no problem.

Anyway idk about all this stuff to do with Garou reaching his limit and him not being able to copy stronger opponents but the difference between Garou’s High 4-C feat (which should be 4-B btw) and Garou’s 4-A feat is much smaller than the difference between Garou’s aforementioned 4-A feat and Goku’s 3-A feat.

ur gonna need ONE to have a decently developed cosmology where god overlooks the universe inside of a small little blob to get tier 2 god, hopefully ONE does it.

I think Garou is vastly more skilled...the difference between them is while Goku has more like a lore of skill like being achieving a state of martial arts greater than gods who are millions of years old across universes, Garou actually has real insane skill feats not just lore. Not saying Goku doesn't have skill feats but comparing them I don't see how they're better than Garou's.

I think Garou is vastly more skilled...the difference between them is while Goku has more like a lore of skill like being achieving a state of martial arts greater than gods who are millions of years old across universes, Garou actually has real insane skill feats not just lore
Here we go again...

Anyway idk about all this stuff to do with Garou reaching his limit and him not being able to copy stronger opponents but the difference between Garou’s High 4-C feat (which should be 4-B btw) and Garou’s 4-A feat is much smaller than the difference between Garou’s aforementioned 4-A feat and Goku’s 3-A feat.
I was gonna say using Goku's feat for this is derailing since it has nothing to do with Garou + Saitama's feat to begin with but I thought it'd ruin the atmosphere so I didn't bother saying much after linking the blog.

I think Garou is vastly more skilled...the difference between them is while Goku has more like a lore of skill like being achieving a state of martial arts greater than gods who are millions of years old across universes, Garou actually has real insane skill feats not just lore. Not saying Goku doesn't have skill feats but comparing them I don't see how they're better than Garou's.
Don't start that discussion here please

My point is that Garou is using hax. In the same way that Goku wouldn't somehow be unaffected by any hax that ignores power, speed, or durability, without an actual feat of resistance to it, Garou's ability to copy is simply hax, not a strong version of reactive evolution. I wouldn't say it can surpass finite 3D limitations by any mans, that is wank. But saying it can copy 3-A power is more so just highballing than outright wank in my opinion, at least for the current moment. But again, we'll see where it goes in the coming chapters, no real point in having a discussion about it right now.

I'm getting kinda angsty... I need the translations...
Keep calm and look at Garou’s big asf back
IMG_4418.png

Back