• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think the spine on the moon is God’s real, DEAD body. Blast killed him long ago on the moon, burying his body in the crater. The spirit of god was sealed in Earth by Blast and Co.

The cubes could be containers holding pieces of God’s heart, allowing communication to him?

Just my theory for now.

Jesus Christ how ******* powerful is a black hole that big? The biggest in the universe we know off only dwarf our solar system by like 9 times.
Uh, what?

TON 618 is bigger than the Milky Way, deadass like over 2x bigger I think.

Still, a black hole bigger than the Earth would be insane.

another mid chapter. Series fell off ever since they stopped making Garou so caked up.
fe1.png

Anyone who comes to a discussion thread for a series just to slander said series are genuine losers. Wouldnt do that.

Uh, what?

TON 618 is bigger than the Milky Way, deadass like over 2x bigger I think.

Still, a black hole bigger than the Earth would be insane.
You need to fix up your knowledge.
The black hole that it houses is around 60,000,000,000 solar masses. That will not get you a black hole anywhere near the size of a small galaxy.

Doesn’t seem like Psychorochi is a god awakener. Homeless emperor and Vaccine man neither. I guess Avatars of god and god empowered people are different things.
psykorochi said that she was chosed to wipe out earth's lifeforms, it seems like an avatar to me, she just didnt get the same amount of energy that garou did.
also, homeless emperor was normal man and became h7a-6c, garou was 5-c and became 4a.
psykorochi was h6-a, she has a big potential now

Back