• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boros debates again

unknown.png

You tried to use my "no visible damage" point to say that Saitama won't scale to Garou, when that's not true. Saitama has a multitude of different feats to scale to Garou.

Those "crust things" are specks that fly off of Gravity Knuckle. We've been through this in the last couple pages multiple times. Reread the chapter.

How is "keeping up" an AP feat?

He never bested Garou in a head on confrontation. When he tried, his portals got overwhelmed from Garou's sheer energy.

He would be 5-A if he damaged Garou, took attacks with little effort, or clashed with him- none of which he did. Try again.
- What exactly is not true? This man twisting words now. With your absurd logic, Saitama's AP will not scale to Garou for shit.he never made any visible damage on Garou, show me one he did right now. These feats you speak of are just Saitama's resistances and durability to Garou's attacks, his AP feats will not scale following your logic.

- No, those specs are Garou's exoskeleton 💀

- Blast was able to beat Garou so bast Garou to the point where he was throwing multiple barrages at him. I believe if Blast's attack were not working, it would have been states clearly... You're concluding based on a headcanon that no visible damage was done despite Garou getting best up + the fact that you can't even tell if Garou's taking damage or not. The only things we've got going for us is the sheer fact that Blast could keep up, and best my guy multiple times, and even broke his exoskeleton seemingly.

- He literally fought Garou head on, what are you smoking my guy? You're using that one time Blast speed blitzed Garou from behind as some kind of a stance against Blast fighting Garou head on? 💀 Blast literally took all of Garou's attacks, kept up and opened up multiple portals to BFR his attacks.

- He damaged Garou, he clashed with Garou but didn't damage Garou and clash with Garou 😹😹😹😹😹

- What exactly is not true? This man twisting words now. With your absurd logic, Saitama's AP will not scale to Garou for shit.he never made any visible damage on Garou, show me one he did right now. These feats you speak of are just Saitama's resistances and durability to Garou's attacks, his AP feats will not scale following your logic.
I can't tell if you're purposefully being ignorant for the sake of your argument, or you really just don't understand basic logic and haven't read the manga. If it's the latter, here is what I'm saying:

The example you used of Saitama is False Equivalence Fallacy. Saitama does not need to show visible damage to Garou due to him tanking many of Garou's attacks with ease. If you still don't get it after this, I will stop replying to you.
- No, those specs are Garou's exoskeleton 💀
What ******* exoskeleton? Are we reading the same manga?

- Blast was able to beat Garou so bast Garou to the point where he was throwing multiple barrages at him. I believe if Blast's attack were not working, it would have been states clearly... You're concluding based on a headcanon that no visible damage was done despite Garou getting best up + the fact that you can't even tell if Garou's taking damage or not. The only things we've got going for us is the sheer fact that Blast could keep up, and best my guy multiple times, and even broke his exoskeleton seemingly.
Blast hit Garou right after Garou popped out of the portal. Garou had no way of reacting. Blast kept following up with attacks, until he BFR'd Garou. Blast did not do damage. He was knocking him back, just as Half Monster Garou was knocking back Darkshine without doing damage prior to his Spiral evolution.
- He literally fought Garou head on, what are you smoking my guy? You're using that one time Blast speed blitzed Garou from behind as some kind of a stance against Blast fighting Garou head on? 💀 Blast literally took all of Garou's attacks, kept up and opened up multiple portals to BFR his attacks.
The only time he fought head on without catching him off guard was here. That is a speed feat and BFR, not an AP or Durability feat. This is probably the 6th time I've had to explain this today. I'm tired of it.
- He damaged Garou, he clashed with Garou but didn't damage Garou and clash with Garou 😹😹😹😹😹
Never damaged Garou
Never clashed with Garou

Dudes out here actually trying to deny Blast his feats.
Dudes out here want to jump to giving someone 5-A when they have 0 clear AP or durability feats, even though theres an 'unknown' rating deliberately for a case like this.

Things I noticed in the recent chapter, but didn't see people commenting (maybe someone did, but I won't read 5 pages):

- Blast heard what Bang said, even though he hadn't teleported to Earth yet. Can they watching Earth hear what certain people say or is it part of Blast's powers? Interesting

- Initially I thought King was passed out in that last frame, but you don't pass out with your head held high, apart from Flash, King is still conscious trying to protect the sisters

- Except for the time Garou used it, Gravity Knuckle does not release black particles, it releases white particles as seen in the images below. Even in the image where Blast hits Garou, the attack is covered in white particles, only in front of Garou that black pieces are coming out, that is, this is not from the attack.

20-opm166_mangsail_co%20%2820%29.jpg

21-opm166_mangsail_co%20%2821%29.jpg

19-opm166_mangsail_co%20%2819%29.jpg

- Except for the time Garou used it, Gravity Knuckle does not release black particles, it releases white particles as seen in the images below. Even in the image where Blast hits Garou, the attack is covered in white particles, only in front of Garou that black pieces are coming out, that is, this is not from the attack.

20-opm166_mangsail_co%20%2820%29.jpg

21-opm166_mangsail_co%20%2821%29.jpg

19-opm166_mangsail_co%20%2819%29.jpg
It released both, as shown by Garou here.

holy shit we might actually reach 500 pages at this rate. Also, why the **** was saitama not affected by garou's cosmic radiation?

Back