• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We're going to getting some Low Complex Universe bullshit by the end off this arc based off how much Murata likes to keep raising the stakes by a stupidly large amount.

don’t let the blast hype distract you from the fact tatsumaki could have soloed Boros.

Last edited:
Blast was talking about his portals being overloaded with regards to sucking up all of Garou's nuclear explosions, not from teleporting his punches. That was the real context, he only cares about the overload because of collateral damage.

Dude **** renders just use the cover
256zry54l8791.png
BASED.

Blast was talking about his portals being overloaded with regards to sucking up all of Garou's nuclear explosions, not from teleporting his punches. That was the real context, he only cares about the overload because of collateral damage.
Re-Reading it pretty much is correct.

Don't worry about that, the narrator later on confirms that Boros did indeed damage him.
And I prefer to trust someone that is indeed omniscient within the series that supports factual statements.
Oh boy, do I got bad news for you if you think that panel is still official.

I bring up the webcomic more because I don’t believe in the argument that comparing the webcomic to the manga is invalid. I’ve always been open to not bringing up the webcomic in my complaints and I actually haven’t brought it up for the last few chapters. My complaints recently are just about the manga itself.

I shouldn’t have to say my arguments are not objective, anyone has always been open to address them or critique it themselves and I don’t think I’m ever disrespectful when actually voicing my critiques. Sure I poke fun at those who enjoy the manga but that’s all it is, it’s not serious.

You gotta start over because I have no idea what portion of the manga you are talking about.
I have a lot to say, but I'll just talk about a small amount of it. Firstly, I think comparing any set of fictional works can work if you are trying see what one did right or wrong or how the themes of those stories differ, but to critque a story on it's likeness to the sourcematerial is something that even conceptually falls flat on its face.

It fails to appreciate the art for what it does, instead focusing on the arts ability to uniformly follow another piece of art, which objectively nullifies the point of art, expression, exploration and creativity.

I know your critiques are not meant to be "objective", in the sense they are innailiable facts, but they are arguments that you use are meant to be legitimate critiques of the story. Me pointing out you calling it "sh*t" wasn't meant to say you're being rude, everyone knows you're just messing around, and honestly, it was meant to make a point about how you present your opinions on the Manga, but I honestly regret even putting it there because it was kind of an asshat move that made you look bad out of context. At that point, it wasn't a case study on my issues with certain criticism, it was just offensive bullsh*t. For that, I'm sorry.

You have levied multiple valid complaints with the story. Don't get me wrong, you're fun to chat with, I have no issues with you as a person, this is not meant to be offensive or even make you reconsider your opinions. I was simply using some of your arguments, in this case, mostly focusing on table talk Garou, to show an underlying issue with not necessarily WC lovers, or with you, but with a line of thinking that occasionally you have exemplified, and honestly, we all probably have or will at some point.

One that requires too much uniformity between source material and adaptation, without really focusing on the meanutia, themes, setup, plot, and characters in a vacuum, instead conflating the two as if they aren't both unique and inspired pieces of art.

Back