• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Murata and ONE weren't joking around when they came together to make a character that's meant to be known as the strongest in fiction and they'd keep doing anything to make it that way.

Definitely not that far, I highly doubt OPM will ever go to the length of BS cosmology with characters transcending or being above infinite narratives and platonic concepts. It just becomes really stupid at a certain point.

I'm just glad that after all the hype, I feel they did Blast really well. Even just by not having him job to CFM Garou at all. Some people on the interwebs claimed he wouldn't be even be > Boros in terms of power, and /or a utility portal man with not much raw power

Wow, this chapter was wild. I legit did not expect Garou to give people radiation poisoning and kill Genos. I thought even Murata would have followed the main canon better than that to be honest and I honestly do not know what to think about it. He really seemed to want us to think that Genos is dead.

Imaging Murata will want Genos to come back as a full robot and Saitama is shown to despair at how robotic his friend has become.

Some Garou fans who liked him for his Anti-Villain ideals are going to FREAK.

So uh.

• I like Bang is able to still stand up to Garou despite everything.
  • I'm not a fan of Blast appearing, he's cool and all but I wish he'd appear a little later tbh.
  • Blast seems to be on Garou's level? Pretty cool. He has some pretty cool hax.
  • GENOS STILL HAS BALLS TO RAM GAROU WHILE HE HAS NO LIMBS. This dude wildin.
  • Garou kills off Genos?
  • Saitama looking pissed.
  • Pissed off Saitama looking RAW.

Very good chapter. I'm finally feeling excited for OPM again 👀

People here assuming the High 4-C is certain

Calm down guys, there's a CRT incoming to decide that
High 4-C should be certain. the reason it was rejected the first time is because Garou's GRB wasn't as big as a real one, so there's no reason to assume it's as powerful. now we have direct confirmation that it was just as strong as a real one in spite of its size

High 4-C should be certain. the reason it was rejected the first time is because Garou's GRB wasn't as big as a real one, so there's no reason to assume it's as powerful. now we have direct confirmation that it was just as strong as a real one in spite of its size
when

Hoping that Garou has an inner monologue where he's super cocky "Ha! He's using even more of his power, now i'll copy it and pummel him!" And then their fists clash and Saitama just obliterates his entire arm

Blast's statement here could very well be interpreted as universal.
page_06.png

We know aliens exost in opm all throughout the universe. So if garou can emdamger all living things, that would mean he endanger everyone in the universe and he would need to be on another dimension to not.
This could also be interpreted as all life on earth but both work.

page_06.png

We know aliens exost in opm all throughout the universe. So if garou can emdamger all living things, that would mean he endanger everyone in the universe and he would need to be on another dimension to not.
This is a MASSIVE reach. It clearly means all life on Earth.

page_06.png

This is 3-B at best/With wank. The universe has little matter, and for life to exist there must be matter

page_06.png

Spittin 🤓

page_06.png

yes, let's ignore the fact that later Blast says evacuating everyone is important, and that Garou will soon make it "a dead planet". I'm always so genuinely impressed by the reaching in this thread

unfortunately Blast gets a Weakness where his portals can get overloaded from energy, and by someone who's seemingly not even super far above him

yes, let's ignore the fact that later Blast says evacuating everyone is important, and that Garou will soon make it "a dead planet". I'm always so genuinely impressed by the reaching in this thread
Evacuate to another dimension which blast can do.
Dead planet due to passive radiation, not due to attacks which are the stated threat.

This is a MASSIVE reach. It clearly means all life on Earth.
I do somewhat doubt it only means life on Earth. Otherwise he wouldn't have said "existence" and "all living thing", when he should definitely be aware that aliens exist. I severely doubt Blast is ignorant to that fact. But using it as a statement in regards to Garou's AP, let alone saying it makes him universal, is just silly

But anyways this is the same as calling Namek Frieza or Perfect Cell universal due to being a threat to the universe.

Last edited:
unfortunately Blast gets a Weakness where his portals can get overloaded from energy, and by someone who's seemingly not even super far above him
That’s due to the fact that he made his portals weaker, as we can clearly see him not going all out.

i cant wait for someone to be like "oh gravity knuckle is blast concentrating a black hole around his fists!!!" and then turn around and say that Garou still didnt fire a real GRB

literally where does Blast say "I'm making my portals purposefully weaker"
Blast says the gates are overloaded with energy, key word, gates meaning there are multiple of in which it wasn’t accounted for this much energy being in earth. More so an unaccounted for situation.

Can't it just be accepted that his portals have a weakness. You don't need to make an excuse for every time a character doesn't do something with absolute perfect results

Back