• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dr. Kuseno certainly has his work cut out for him this time
IMG_6056.jpg

Yup seems like it so currently

1. Saitama
2. God
3. Awakened Garou: Cosmic Fear Mode
4. Blast
5. Meteoric Burst Boros
6. Tatsumaki
7. Psychorochi
8. Orochi
9. Evil Ocean Water
10. Sage Centipede
blast is not below garou neither is boros above tatsumaki lol

i doubt Blast was going all out but i don't think he was casual about it either tbh. he seemed pretty worried overall
worried about destroying the earth only.
the same thing happened between Tatsumaki and PO and we know that the gab between the espers is BIG.

Indeed

Ma boi Blast is a ******* beast, and I wasn't really a fan of him appearing too much on this, but at least he didn't jobbed, so it's fine, seeing him fighting was amazing

And wow ma boi Flashy Flash is another beast, only him and Bang were able to stand, crazy to see how powerful he is and still look weak next to those monsters, but still, they always make sure to show how durable he is

Also, Blast's profile is easy now, scale him to Garou, FTL speed and his current haxes, finally we can have him in some fights
!!!!!!!
this fandom is absolutely crazy, blast literally just started fighting and people is already "buh garou will stomp him"
"blast is weaker than garou no way he can beat him" like?
he's a ******* hero, his priority is saving the world, theres no sense in blast going all out just at the beggining and destroying the planet that he meant to protect oof

y
Saitama vs Garou was arguably the most anticipated event there has been in the manga, it's natural people would expect Murata to bring his A game. I still like the art but a lot of the previous fights were better drawn.
yes, tatsumaki vs psykorochi is by FAR the B E S T fight of one punch man, and i mean the BEST fight, literally the BEST.

garou vs saitama is not even close to be as good as tats va PO, talking about visuals yes, it's neat aswell
but tats vs po still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and none can deny it.

No lo it was alrightat. That shit went on for longer than it should have.
longer bc of murata taking 2 months to release chapters back then, psykorochi vs tatsumaki also needed a good development, since tatsumaki is one of the main characters and was her first real fight

saitama is not the focus of the manga since years ago, the fandom just need to accept and adapt to it.
even genos is more "core" than saitama rn, saitama is only there to beat who anyone cant

I am amazed by Bang who can withstand radiation from Garou while the people behind him have fallen, all including people who are a bit far away like King, he became no. 3 without no reason

Back