• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou during his fight against PS, has a feat of 4.33c (FTL).
After the end of the fight, it evolves to the PS blitz point that accomplished this feat, being a 1.15x difference, we can upgrade to 5c (FTL).

During his fight against Garou, Saitama could casually deflect all 4 of Garou's arms using only one hand, keeping that in mind, he with a single arm would have to move 4x faster than Garou to be able to deflect all 4 of his arms. , which would make Saitama 20c (FTL+).

Awakened Garou would scale to this Saitama for being able to match him in a 2-handed back-to-back exchange.

it literally showed Nyan case, Nyan case wasn't a gag.
Saitama was going to kill a cat despite sparing a monster dog that tried to kill him. This scene is so loaded with PIS and character demolition I can't possibly take it seriously.

I am trying to say that Saitama being scratched, specially with no physical mark nor signatures of any pain/feeling nor similar does not mean anything
Right...even if I was to take this feat into consideration it would mean Saitama is susceptible to piercing damage (which, is contradicted by like tons of moments in the franchise like Saitama snapping Sonic's Katana with his teeth without damaging the interior of his mouth) which wouldn't be the same as Garou's feat since unlike this scene Saitama has taken similar looking blows from other entities during fights without a scratch and yes, he probably felt pain since his promise with the kid explicitly involved him reassuring Tareo that he couldn't get hurt which is probably what Saitama was referring to in the first place. Saitama's clothes have nothing to do with anything.

How tf this is envolved with the fact that Nyan scratched him?
Sorry, I didn't realize you were actually comparing Nyan's fight scene.

I wouldn't find the two cases comparable to be honest, since Saitama didn't even seem to register it as anything and the only reason we're using the statement against Garou is because he's been left physical marks by other opponents in the first place.
that TL is incorrect, viz properly noted it as not getting scratched rather than hurt.
Ah, my bad.

I wouldn't find the two cases comparable to be honest, since Saitama didn't even seem to register it as anything and the only reason we're using the statement against Garou is because he's been left physical marks by other opponents in the first place.
no, saitama mentioned it cuz the promise was about not getting scratched

no, saitama mentioned it cuz the promise was about not getting scratched
You're argument hinges on Saitama being given marks. He's gotten marks by Boros's punch and even Genos's blast. The manga doesn't care, Saitama doesn't care, so why should we?

But fine, let's consider what you say is a notable feat. Let's go back to my other argument that is in direct relation to this kind of thing:

Right...even if I was to take this feat into consideration it would mean Saitama is susceptible to piercing damage (which, is contradicted by like tons of moments in the franchise like Saitama snapping Sonic's Katana with his teeth without damaging the interior of his mouth) which wouldn't be the same as Garou's feat since unlike this scene Saitama has taken similar looking blows from other entities during fights without a scratch
Why would getting scratched by claws be similar to getting scratched by a punch, despite Garou (and others) literally punching him earlier to no effect?

Last edited:
1DfkXbby0IV8INebQUYuUayOF65GKT6q0

can anyone plz calc this feat?

You're argument hinges on Saitama being given marks. He's gotten marks by Boros's punch and even Genos's blast. The manga doesn't care, Saitama doesn't care, so why should we?
it still is being scratched, i dont even know whats ur point, saitama being scratched never was a problem

Objectively speaking

You know what, since Garou matched a casual Saitama. Would it be safe to say Saitama's casual punches are around this large planet level?

Technically, there's only been two characters to tank non restricted ones.

Garou in his monster form.

Boros who he was intending to kill first punch.

There is no indication that every casual punch Saitama throws is large planet level.
Maybe, maybe not. Garou did say he was evenly match with Saitama and matched his blows. Monster Garou was tanking those same blows earlier I the fight and Boros to Saitama's surprise tanked a blow in his weakest form.

Maybe, maybe not. Garou did say he was evenly match with Saitama and matched his blows. Monster Garou was tanking those same blows earlier I the fight and Boros to Saitama's surprise tanked a blow in his weakest form.
Garou matched the blows when using Saitama Mode: Consecutive normal punches and Boros was gibbed by one-handed consecutive normal punches in MB mode. That means Saitama’s first punch on Boros was definitely not planet level.

Garou matched the blows when using Saitama Mode: Consecutive normal punches and Boros was gibbed by one-handed consecutive normal punches in MB mode. That means Saitama’s first punch on Boros was definitely not planet level.
Yes he was splattered, but he did tank the punch right before it. Garou also tanked consecutive normal punches for a while before he was punched out of it.

Yes he was splattered, but he did tank the punch right before it. Garou also tanked consecutive normal punches for a while before he was punched out of it.
The punch Boros tanked before the consecutive normal punches was an unnamed punch, therefor has indeterminate AP. The Consecutive normal punches just straight up gibbed Boros.

Back