• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah yes big stronk will allow you to overpower something like infinity from jjk. That's gotta be the dumbest argument I've ever heard
X65zpv.gif

An underrated feat God did was manifesting in Homeless emperors psyche. He can manifest on earth, the moon, and in one's psyche.

I'm sure God will be abstract

Garou's hax is targeting internal organs and mimicking natural phenomenon. Those things can be feasibly countered with a big enough strength gap, that doesn't apply to every hax

Like, the mechanism of abilities and how they interact with a character means far more than whether something has the category of "hax"

Okay guys so... Garou may be getting all of this shit:

Tier: 5-A, likely High 4-C

Powers:
  • Nigh-Omniscience
  • Cosmic Awareness
  • Physics Manipulation
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Temperature Manipulation (Extreme Heat)
  • Energy Maniupulation
  • Energy Projection
  • Explosion Manipulation
  • Black Hole Creation
  • Spatial Manipulation & Gravity Manipulation
  • Radiation Manipulation
Resistance to:
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Radiation Manipulation

Yes... All of this from a single chapter. I will try to explain each of them on a draft CRT soon.
also dosent he now have the best copying ability , like literally copy any and everything instantly and even perfect them

Saitama can just overpowered hax, he was literally doing it to Garou
That would be a weakness of Garou's hax rather than proof that power > hax. It's the same thing with Dragon Ball Super. If you can overpower Hit's Time Skip with raw strength, that's a negative of his hax rather than a positive for your power unless you're higher-dimensional.

Either that's a weakness of Garou's hax, or Saitama just has resistances.

Okay guys so... Garou may be getting all of this shit:

Tier: 5-A, likely High 4-C

Powers:
  • Nigh-Omniscience
  • Cosmic Awareness
  • Physics Manipulation
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Energy Maniupulation
  • Energy Projection
  • Explosion Manipulation
  • Black Hole Creation
  • Radiation Manipulation
Resistance to:
  • Matter Manipulation
  • Radiation Manipulation

Yes... All of this from a single chapter. I will try to explain each of them on a draft CRT soon.
I'd say changing nigh-omniscience to extraordinary genius (since he now has more knowledge than any quantum physicist ever had) has a much better chance of working

so if next chapter we see saitama along with the ray flying in space and destroying a few planets and stars from the impact before stopping what will change ?

That would be a weakness of Garou's hax rather than proof that power > hax. It's the same thing with Dragon Ball Super. If you can overpower Hit's Time Skip with raw strength, that's a negative of his hax rather than a positive for your power unless you're higher-dimensional.

Either that's a weakness of Garou's hax, or Saitama just has resistances.
Going with this: is there any standard about when if X hax can't affect a character because of Y it is either resistance or hax's weakness?

Going by DB, for example, A.21's waves do not affect gods, but iirc it's treated as resistance for those with God ki, not a weakness to A.21's waves

Maybe I should do a Q&A thread about this

Garou could be very strong in versus matchups if he could use a black hole punch or something with real properties of a black hole. His hax implies he could do a lot of things that could make him strong in terms of 3-D power but will it ever be shown off sufficiently? Naw

Garou could be very strong in versus matchups if he could use a black hole punch or something with real properties of a black hole. His hax implies he could do a lot of things that could make him strong in terms of 3-D power but will it ever be shown off sufficiently? Naw
I mean, Garou is going to be very strong in basically any match. Like, he'll know basically any of the opponent's powers then copy them and then amplify the copy

Back