• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"So CURRENT Garou runs an anime verse gauntlet… How does he do?
  1. ONE PIECE verse
  2. Bleach verse
  3. Naruto Verse
  4. Seven Deadly sins verse
  5. MHA verse
  6. Jujutsu Kaiser verse
  7. Saiyan Saga dragon ball
"

Thinking exclusively in Attack potency, that is, forgetting Hax for a moment, he cleans without difficulty
MHA, SDS and Jujutsu above bleach lol

He stops at Bleach

They have 4-B characters, and if Hax and speed starts to count, they have Massively FTL ratings and far better abilities
4-B MFTL Bleach... lmfao even Naruto will nuke the fodder hill verse
"So CURRENT Garou runs an anime verse gauntlet… How does he do?
  1. ONE PIECE verse
  2. Bleach verse
  3. Naruto Verse
  4. Seven Deadly sins verse
  5. MHA verse
  6. Jujutsu Kaiser verse
  7. Saiyan Saga dragon ball
"

Thinking exclusively in Attack potency, that is, forgetting Hax for a moment, he cleans without difficulty
Garou negs all of them at once

28.png

Updated translation

I thought that only got something in the 4-C range and then they reached 4-B through upscaling and a shit ton of multipliers?
Actually they argued for the presence of a sun size star (without statements about the size) and got High 4-C Then multipliers

Imagine if Saitama was really Hurt by the GRB attack And succumb to God’s possession And Garoh finally become the greatest hero for beating Saitama’s ass up

Just to be safe is there a way to calculate the gamma ray burst itself according to its size? In case there's contention for the black hole being legit in the future

Just to be safe is there a way to calculate the gamma ray burst itself according to its size? In case there's contention for the black hole being legit in the future
I think we might not calc it the black hole thing is legit And we all know it the energy of the GRB directly comes from the black hole so i don’t think we have to calc the GRB too

I think we might not calc it the black hole thing is legit And we all know it the energy of the GRB directly comes from the black hole so i don’t think we have to calc the GRB too
I said just to be safe. The black hole being legit under our standards can be contested, the GRB being legit pretty much can't be

Garou's new power is explicitly to be able to replicate any force and phenomenon the universe has ever witnessed and amplify this to a perfect level. I don't know where you get this idea about "physical skills".
From what I understand, he can copy physical abilities he sees and has further gained the power of cosmic phenomena of the universe

Back